Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me she had to be alive when she was taken to the farmstead. Otherwise, why take her to the farmstead at all? Why not just put her deceased body in the river?

The person below them heard loud bangs coming from their bathroom. I assume this monster attacked her in there.

So did this mean she was induced?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

We won't know until the autopsy report comes back. That is just the story BC is telling. Her story makes no sense, however. Savanna worked at a nursing home and wanted to become a nurse. She wouldn't agree to induce her baby a month early. She would know the dangers of that, IMO. And if she had wanted to induce herself, why would she take advice from BC, a food service employee? Then BC says she walks away and comes back a few days later to give her baby away to BC and WH? No, no, no. This story was invented by BC to try to make it look like BC did nothing to harm Savanna. Yet, Savanna somehow ended up in the river wrapped in plastic. JMO. :moo::sick:

The person below them heard loud bangs coming from their bathroom. I assume this monster attacked her in there.

Was this the same person who told reporters another woman lived in that apt and had a pic of her on their cell phone? Even though that woman never lived there and had never been there?

Pretty sure that this story is a lie since LE has charged them with lying as well. I personally feel based on LE comments in the presser that they did everything at the abandon farm house since they are out right saying there is a crime scene there. I mean I know they found her body but it seems the farm house is coming into play as well. My theory is that they took her the farm house, did the c-section on Savanna to get the baby out, and it will probably be revealed that she bled to death. I hate to sound gory but I feel that's what happened and LE knows the WH story about coming home to the baby and blood in the bathroom is false cause they have the crime scene right there in the farm house that points to her having the baby there instead of in the apartment.

Yea that could be. Either way there are no words for what this woman did to her. Its beyond despicable. Slicing her open and getting her baby out, beyond evil

They probably got her up to the apartment building and then knocked her out with something shortly after so there was a struggle which is what the neighbor heard. I believe she was alive but knocked out when they took her to the farm house. They could not have killed her in the apartment and then took her cause they would have had to get the baby out right away other wise the baby would have died too.

I assume it was him walking through the blood in the bathroom.

Ugh, what a sickening thought. You're right. His story is slightly more believable than BC's. I still think he is lying. :moo:

thanks extended to all of you who were able to be here during the search and recovery efforts last night. I feel awful that I let my exhaustion drag me to bed. To wake to this news has hit me hard, even though it is not unexpected. it does take away any last bit of hope anyone many have had, but now we move on to getting the Justice Savanna deserves... :rose:

:hug: you have a good and kind heart, dear bradfordsleuth. At least you had WS to share your deeply emotional pain.

i am with you ... words will never be enough to express the monumental sadness, anger, pain, disgust, ..... and condolences.

Margarita25, this is so very beautiful! Wonderful traditions with so much sentiment and belief. It brought me a bit of comfort to read this, though it broke my held back tears. :tears:

just so sad, beyond words here.

Thank you Spellbound.
Websleuths has such a large group of compassionate and thoughtful people....I feel privileged to be among such an amazing group of kind souls.

looks like Savanna's case will be on Ashleigh Banfield tonight (show starting now)

I still can't figure out how they got her to leave her apartment bc after having 3 kids I know that at 8 months pregnant with swollen feet and just ordering a pizza the last thing I would agree to do is fill in for a mannequin so a woman I have spoken out about stealing my clothes could hem a dress! Just wouldn't happen and I can't see it happening here. But I think however they got her out of the apartment and to their place she was somehow given a drug...along the lines of a date rape type drug. I had something slipped into my drink years ago and while I could still walk for a couple hours I would not have been able to scream for help or put up any type of fight. I think it went like this....
Got her out of her apartment and into their apartment. Drugged her. When WH arrived home at 2:30 BC brought her to his truck. It was stated in the beginning that she was last seen outside the apartment building at 2:30, same time he says he got home from work. He brought her to the farm and BC went back to their apartment in time to answer the 2:45 knock on the door from Savanna's dad. They killed her and removed the baby at the farm, wrapped her body and put her in the truck to bring her to the water. Which would explain why the dog hit on the truck. My heart actually hurts for Savanna and all that know and love her!! [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they took her to the farmstead location and tied her up and duct taped her mouth and induced labor and left her there and went back to their apartment, they thought they were in the clear after the police visits. after she had the baby, could have been 1-2 days later they returned back to apartment with laundry baskets etc the baby inside and they got rid of her by the river
Agreed

Will this turn into a federal court case? That question was posed to Fargo Police and the Cass County State’s Attorney Monday morning at a press briefing at City Hall. Their answer? That depends on if new information comes to light.
“I can tell you that our partners with different federal agencies have been assisting us since the beginning of this,” explained Fargo Police Lt. Jason Nelson. “Whether or not this goes into federal court that will be determined by the U.S. Attorney and Cass County State's Attorney Birch Burdick. There are several factors that go into that."
http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...ation-turn-into-a-federal-case-442046853.html

Video of hearing and article:

http://www.wday.com/news/4318607-ou...stories-how-they-ended-missing-womans-newborn

HOEHN:
judge said he is not taking pleas at this time because some of the charges are federal charges.

$2 mill. Cash only bail. (Hoehn protested that it was unattainable by most regular people)

Back in court Oct 4, 9 am

CREWS:
Sept 28, 1:30 pm prelim hearing set
No plea being accepted

$2 mill cash only bail set. (At times, she was shaking her head as though what was being said was not true .. gaah!)

Video of hearing and article:

http://www.wday.com/news/4318607-ou...stories-how-they-ended-missing-womans-newborn

HOEHN:
judge said he is not taking pleas at this time because some of the charges are federal charges.

$2 mill. Cash only bail. (Hoehn protested that it was unattainable by most regular people)

Back in court Oct 4, 9 am

CREWS:
Sept 28, 1:30 pm prelim hearing set
No plea being accepted

$2 mill cash only bail set. (At times, she was shaking her head as though what was being said was not true .. gaah!)

Just listening to the hearing. Floored by WH's discontent with the bail, saying it is in no way attainable for a regular person. Like he thinks that the goal is to have him out on bail. No, you embodiment of evil, the idea is to set the bail so high that you will not be able to get out. The way he said it made it seem like he wasn't being treated fairly. Wow.

Just listening to the hearing. Floored by WH's discontent with the bail, saying it is in no way attainable for a regular person. Like he thinks that the goal is to have him out on bail. No, you embodiment of evil, the idea is to set the bail so high that you will not be able to get out. The way he said it made it seem like he wasn't being treated fairly. Wow.

I agree. He maintained focus throughout the procedure. He appeared to be determined and calm, and possessed the skills to advocate himself for a lower bail without his attorney present, and yet he could not manage to call 911 after supposedly walking into a bloody cleanup scene and being handed a newborn when he returned to his apartment.

I believe he was just as involved as his partner in the plan to abduct Savanna, procure her infant and murder Savanna.

I agree. He maintained focus throughout the procedure. He appeared to be determined and calm, and possessed the skills to advocate himself for a lower bail without his attorney present, and yet he could not manage to call 911 after supposedly walking into a bloody cleanup scene and being handed a newborn when he returned to his apartment.

I believe he was just as involved as his partner in the plan to abduct Savanna, procure her infant and murder Savanna.
I completely agree.

The reason I became so focused on this case is this. When I started reading her FB posts, I kept coming across little stories she would post about her clients in the nursing home where she worked. These stories told me this was a beautiful heart full of compassion and care. Exactly how Ash described her. Genuine and present. She made the world a better place.

Curious about others' reasons for getting connected to this case....
First time expecting mother as well. I must say i was naive to fetal abduction but this case has brought a new reality. Feeling terribly sorry 4 what Savanna endured and can only imagine how her family must feel. Such a beautiful time in a womans life was taken by 2 selfish .... Rest peacefully Savanna

Seems to me she had to be alive when she was taken to the farmstead. Otherwise, why take her to the farmstead at all? Why not just put her deceased body in the river?
Does anyone know how long a mother can produce milk for once deceased?

Mayb they knocked her out in the tub thn carried her to car n drove 2 farm house. I just don't get how they could have got her out that quickly without anybody noticing him carrying a body I get the her apartment was in the basement level but what about the other tenants

We won't know until the autopsy report comes back. That is just the story BC is telling. Her story makes no sense, however. Savanna worked at a nursing home and wanted to become a nurse. She wouldn't agree to induce her baby a month early. She would know the dangers of that, IMO. And if she had wanted to induce herself, why would she take advice from BC, a food service employee? Then BC says she walks away and comes back a few days later to give her baby away to BC and WH? No, no, no. This story was invented by BC to try to make it look like BC did nothing to harm Savanna. Yet, Savanna somehow ended up in the river wrapped in plastic. JMO. :moo::sick:
I know that this was not an induced labor agreed by savanna just curious if this statement held any truth...... such as bc inducing labor.... keeping her at farm house and savanna delivering 3 am on the 21st ....or days later

Does anyone know how long a mother can produce milk for once deceased?

Milk production would cease after death just like all other functions...that being said the first few days after birth (2-3 days generally) only colostrum is produced, milk doesn't come in until after that. And there needs to be stimulation, I highly doubt that they would have let her breastfeed. IMO she died immediately after or during the birth, as I believe they performed a c-section. It would be difficult to induce labor without the proper medication. This is all so so sad and unfair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member