Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how long a mother can produce milk for once deceased?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
Once your body dies, the body stops "working". So I'm guessing immediately. Meaning that one could express whatever milk is in the breast, once that is done, the body won't be making more

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Once your body dies, the body stops "working". So I'm guessing immediately. Meaning that one could express whatever milk is in the breast, once that is done, the body won't be making more

Complete idiots would probably think otherwise.

That's a good article with some explanation about the death penalty. After watching the case of Justin Rector who is in jail and charged with a capital case for the murder of Bella Grogan-Canella and how it's dragged on and on, I would be okay if the two suspects end up with LWOP as long as it's really LWOP.

Capital cases are so complicated and most go on for a long time and the convicted murderer files numerous appeals - IMO it's sometimes a waste of state funds and may not bring much peace to the victims' families. JMO. I'm also okay if they do get the death penalty - as long as they never live in society again I can roll with it.

I wish I did. I read this in one of the numerous articles on this case and that would be either FOX, CBS, Yahoo, etc. They interviewed this tenant and that's what he/she told them. They did not give a name of that person. That was the information this person offered.
I believe the couple who identified DK as original poi is same couple who heard noises in the upstairs apt per articles linked in thread 1 correct me if wrong

This outcome was that everyone was thinking. What a sick, sick world we live in.

yes and imagine if he got bail ... he was already crazy enough to do what he did ... what might he do if he got bail?

The father lives 4 hours away. They can keep baby and family members in protective custody together. This makes no sense to me that they will not even let the father see a picture, not let the grandmother hold the baby.

I believe the couple who identified DK as original poi is same couple who heard noises in the upstairs apt per articles linked in thread 1 correct me if wrong

You're right. I was about to correct you until I re-read this link:

Neighbors say she's not the girlfriend of the man who was arrested.

When shown a picture of the woman, neighbors believe it to be Dawn Kirby, but say she goes by different names.

"When I see that picture, that's who the person is," said Christopher Miranda, Neighbor.

So, we went to Dawn's registered address and asked her again about what the neighbors had to say, she says the picture they have is of her, but she says they've got the wrong person.

https://www.wday.com/news/4316781-police-receive-new-leads-connection-missing-pregnant-woman

CM is one of the downstairs neghbors who heard a ruckus in the upstairs bathroom. I think some of the confusion lies in how closely DK resembles Crews. I spent some time comparing facial moles before I was convinced they were two separate people, that's how much they look alike, at least in photos.

So I think that's been put to rest for now. MOO of course.

So I've been reading and just trying to understand this horrible crime. I know I never could and there's no reason, but I'm not a shade of gray person. It's beyond sad and tragic.
I do wonder if maybe they met Savannah on the 1st floor and took her from there. I just can't believe that no one saw them. No one looked out the window or came in or out at that time. I know it's possible. Just ugh!!!!!!
[emoji853][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Your post makes a lot of sense, but the bit in bold, if we only have WH's word that he arrived home at 2:30 I'm not taking it as fact.

I can't see someone coming home and covering up for this on the spur of the moment. They were in it together and it was planned. IMO.

I absolutely agree with you that they were in this together and had it planned ahead of time...from start to finish. I think it was planned that he would be the one to drive her to the farm...either when he arrived home at 2:30 or he could have been there the entire time but left with her at 2:30. UGH!! I truly hate these two people!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some ppl are really into all things natural w birth, myself somewhat included. I know the baby will likely be fine but the first days after birth really are pretty critical bonding times for a newborn. I know the baby's physical wellbeing needs to be considered but I do fear for her bond once everything is settled. I do realize the case is unique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't even think about that baby girl's first few days without getting upset.
Skin to skin... nursing... that first few hours is so important.
Then giving them the first bath... the drive home... bringing baby in your home for the first time.... that first night when you just look at your baby in amazement... talking to each other about who's lips and nose she has...not worried about lack of sleep yet... getting the hang of nursing... I remember ALL of that vividly.

All of that was taken from them. They will never have those days back.
They may never know for sure when her birthday is.
They will never have those moments with Savannah at all.

Did Savannah even get to meet her baby? Did she get to nurse her at all?
Did she have her for that crucial first hour? Did she get to tell her how loved she was?
I highly doubt it. It's just incomprehensible.
I hope somehow she was totally unaware the whole time. Again, I highly doubt it.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...-in-Cass-County-District-Court-442049613.html
video of court appeareance
the next date for WH is October 4 - bail set at $2,000,000 cash only
next date for BLC is September 28 - bail set ot at $2,000,000 cash only

Thanks for the link, Emi! I just finished watching and want to add that Stormy Vickers has been appointed to represent WH and Monty Grant Mertz [no website I could find] has been appointed to represent BLC. The link again:
http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...-in-Cass-County-District-Court-442049613.html

So I've been reading and just trying to understand this horrible crime. I know I never could and there's no reason, but I'm not a shade of gray person. It's beyond sad and tragic.
I do wonder if maybe they met Savannah on the 1st floor and took her from there. I just can't believe that no one saw them. No one looked out the window or came in or out at that time. I know it's possible. Just ugh!!!!!!
[emoji853][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Hoehn was at work that day and did not get home until 2:30 pm. What time did Savannah leave the apartment?

One weird story out today a family out of williston adopted a pacific island kid. They stopped at ihop on the way back she identifies a lady named brooke there. Brooke fixated on ladies kid kept saying this is what i want.

Lady had to get between her and the kid.
Pacific islanders and native americans share commin traits

Source was wday seen it a few times today

One weird story out today a family out of williston adopted a pacific island kid. They stopped at ihop on the way back she identifies a lady named brooke there. Brooke fixated on ladies kid kept saying this is what i want.

Lady had to get between her and the kid.
Pacific islanders and native americans share commin traits

Source was wday seen it a few times today

Yeah, I saw that too. Yikes if it's true! Copying from my earlier post:

I was gone all day and came home to this article. I don't know if the woman quoted actually identified Crews as the woman focused on her baby but if it is then it's a chilling report. It also would point to Crews wanting a baby:

FARGO—The family hadn't even sat down at their table when the woman across the restaurant stood up from her meal and made a beeline to the baby girl with big brown eyes, dark skin and dark hair.

Roxane Cartwright and her husband Tim had finalized the adoption of their Pacific Islander infant the day before. The woman approached, trembling, saying repeatedly, "She's exactly what I want," while motioning that she wanted to hold the baby.

"Her eyes were huge, she was fixated on my daughter," Cartwright said.

She's virtually 100 percent certain the woman she encountered that day was Brooke Crews.
http://www.wday.com/news/4319140-she...-accused-fargo

Does anyone know how long a mother can produce milk for once deceased?

I breast feed my babies and breast milk isn't developed while your still pregnant, once you give birth a water substance called colostrum is expressed and eventually (after a day or two) full ruch breast milk is produced. There is zero chance that anything could come out of a mother's breast that was 8 months pregnant with no ripened cervix and having been murdered as baby was removed.

I have zero medical training. Just breastfeeding experience and memory.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I knew that. I think you got confused what I was saying.

So sorry if I did. I am having a hard time with the baby being separated from all family, as you can see. I'm hoping that is just wrong information at this point.

I breast feed my babies and breast milk isn't developed while your still pregnant, once you give birth a water substance called colostrum is expressed and eventually (after a day or two) full ruch breast milk is produced. There is zero chance that anything could come out of a mother's breast that was 8 months pregnant with no ripened cervix and having been murdered as baby was removed.

I have zero medical training. Just breastfeeding experience and memory.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Not true for all women. Plenty of women leak milk while pregnant. I was unfortunate enough to find that out while giving a presentation at work around 20 weeks pregnant.

Someone asked if a pump can induce labor and I believe the answer is yes. If a breast pump was used for any purpose it is my opinion that it was likely to induce contractions, not to get milk. It is possible they tried to induce her labor a few ways before they cut her open. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj