Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[h=1]‘Profound sadness’: Fargo Mayor offers thoughts on Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind case[/h]
FARGO – Mayor Tim Mahoney made a public statement at Monday’s City Commission meeting following a moment of silence for the death of 22-year-old Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind.

“I would like to acknowledge the profound sadness being felt within our metro area over the loss of Fargo resident Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind,” Mahoney said Monday, Aug. 28. “Savanna was taken from this community far too soon and in an utterly reprehensible manner. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of Savanna.”
Mahoney continued: “It is in these moments that we fully appreciate the tight bond uniting our community during times of crisis and distress. As your Mayor, I’ve been very moved by the outpouring of support shown during the search efforts. The willingness of our people to volunteer and help others is appreciated and uplifting. Please remember that instances like this do not define Fargo; Fargo is instead defined by our people’s incredible spirit of resilience and their collective acts of support exhibited in the aftermath of difficult circumstances.”
http://www.inforum.com/news/4319079...ers-thoughts-savanna-lafontaine-greywind-case

I don't want to skirt rules or get in trouble here. I respect this forum and understand why it must remain above reproach.

That said - if something online is mentioned repeatedly - but not validated by anyone official... can the topic be brought up as a hypothetical scenario or is that still forbidden?

No, without an MSM or LE source to substantiate, it isconsidered rumor and WS does not allow discussion of rumors.

Thank you for asking.

Not true for all women. Plenty of women leak milk while pregnant. I was unfortunate enough to find that out while giving a presentation at work around 20 weeks pregnant.

Someone asked if a pump can induce labor and I believe the answer is yes. If a breast pump was used for any purpose it is my opinion that it was likely to induce contractions, not to get milk. It is possible they tried to induce her labor a few ways before they cut her open. IMO.

Yes, many women actually express or even pump colostrum and save it before birth.
In a low risk pregnancy minimal pumping is unlikely to cause issues.
It can trigger contractions so it's not advised before full term.
The likely hood of it leading to a natural birth before the mother's body was ready, is pretty low however.

Also in a regular pregnancy nursing the previous child throughout poses no issues.
It's just more likely that your milk will change or supply will drop. Poses no danger to the pregnancy though.

I wonder when she told this obviously false story? If it was before they found the body, I am sure she thought she could get away with it, therefore that is why she wouldn't talk any more. She just said dear Savanna gave her the baby and went on her way.

Surely they thought the body would not be found. Otherwise it makes little sense to imply that Savana wrapped herself up in plastic and inserted herself into that river.
UGH. Right off her flippin rocker.

Right! Locals did say that river is pretty unforgiving. Maybe she figured she wouldn't resurface.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have information of her losing custody/visiting rights by the court, please share. I am not aware of any of her children being taken away. From all the accounts I read, in the MSM stories, she left, disappeared, divorced, vanished. 7 children by 5 men, out there being raised with little to no contact with their mother....
WH, on the other hand, would be the issue, from his child abuse conviction.I would imagine any child he had would be under scruitiny?

I think a mother who ducks out not once, not twice, but SEVEN times has serious effin issues as well.

FARGO – Brooke Lynn Crews, charged with conspiring to murder a pregnant neighbor and kidnap her unborn child, told police the neighbor gave Crews the baby and left, according to court documents released Monday, Aug. 28.

William Henry Hoehn, Crews’ boyfriend and co-defendant, told police he arrived home to find Crews cleaning up blood in the bathroom and presenting him with the child saying, “This is our baby, this is our family.”

The neighbor, Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind, 22, went missing Aug. 19. She was eight months pregnant at the time. Her body was found wrapped in plastic bags in the Red River on Sunday night, Aug. 27.

Crews, 38, and Hoehn, 32, have each been charged with conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to commit kidnapping and providing false information to law enforcement. They were set to appear in Cass County District Court at 2 p.m. Monday.

According to court records, after police found a baby in the apartment that Crews and Hoehn shared on Aug. 24, Crews told detectives she had asked Greywind to come to the apartment and taught her how to self-induce birth by breaking her own water.

Greywind’s family said she had told them she was visiting an upstairs neighbor at 1:30 p.m. Aug. 19. Crews said Greywind then left the apartment and returned at 3 a.m. Aug. 21 to give Crews the baby.

Hoehn told police that he returned home from work at 2:30 p.m. Aug. 19, an hour after Greywind allegedly visited, to find Crews cleaning up blood in the bathroom and presenting him with the baby. He told police that he did remove garbage bags containing bloody towels and his own bloody shoes and leaving them in a dumpster at a West Fargo apartment building.

What a crock of you know what.

:pinocchio:

This case of fetal abduction (I hate the term "womb raiders") is unusual in that BLC didn't pretend to be pregnant and also because WH probably helped her, no matter what lie he's currently spewing.
http://www.inforum.com/news/4318341...-follow-pattern-fargo-case-might-be-different

I keep thinking there's more to Crews' motive. For one thing why did she pick a pregnant woman who lives in her own apartment building? Why not join a FB group to search for a victim? Was there bad blood (real or imagined) between her and Savanna?

Or was she just dumb as rocks? Sigh. I know we have to wait for the full story to come out but I'm so damned angry right now that it's very difficult. I'm sure y'all feel the same.

No news yet that I can find on today's hearing or future court dates. Today's was scheduled for 2pm, right? Did I miss any reports?

http://www.wday.com/news/4318607-ou...stories-how-they-ended-missing-womans-newborn

Ugh, I read this and it gave me chills...I know this type of crime is quite rare, but sure and should make one think twice about posting stuff on fb. In all regards...

Yeah, I saw that too. Yikes if it's true! Copying from my earlier post:

I was gone all day and came home to this article. I don't know if the woman quoted actually identified Crews as the woman focused on her baby but if it is then it's a chilling report. It also would point to Crews wanting a baby:

http://www.wday.com/news/4319140-she...-accused-fargo

I'm new to posting, sorry if I'm messing this up. This case has gripped me like many of you.

IF this is true, which the woman in this article seems: This crossed my mind, if she was obsessed over a native or racialized baby, but pushed it out of my mind because what a sick thought. I'm Indigenous and even thinking that this already heinous crime could have been based on race makes me sick. I don't want to victimize my people.

Some people (not calling anyone out on here, just in general) were saying not to bring up race, and that Savanna was white passing, and not many would have even known she was Indigenous. Of course being Indigenous doesn't make up any different than any one else, however our society unfortunately has created a social system that racialized and Indigenous people are seen as different by some people. This wasn't a random attack, she would've known Savanna and her family were Indigenous.

This makes people see us as less than, but also makes people romanticize and exoticize indigenous people. Indian princesses, exotic brown beauties, etc. Our histories and the miseducation and little understanding surrounding them also makes this dichotomy intensify... that being said, this is the MOST extreme case of that romanticization and exoticization (obsession really).

I never want to think too much into this, because I am the last person wanting to victimize my people, but it is a reality than many people won't understand by not living it.. and these are not normal people we are discussing. Like I said, this crime is sickening in any light.

On another note, It pains me Savanna was found in the Red, this river is important to my nation and our history up in Winnipeg. Now there's a group called drag the red that regularly look for missing and murdered indigenous women's bodies that are left in it. I hate seeing our land and people abused like this :(

Of course, all my opinion only IMO/MOO

Video of hearing and article:

http://www.wday.com/news/4318607-ou...stories-how-they-ended-missing-womans-newborn

HOEHN:
judge said he is not taking pleas at this time because some of the charges are federal charges.

$2 mill. Cash only bail. (Hoehn protested that it was unattainable by most regular people)

Back in court Oct 4, 9 am

CREWS:
Sept 28, 1:30 pm prelim hearing set
No plea being accepted

$2 mill cash only bail set. (At times, she was shaking her head as though what was being said was not true .. gaah!)

BBM: I about fell outta my chair when he had the chutzpah to say that! Ya buddy......2 million cash! What? You don't think the average Joe could come up with that much??? Ummmm....that's the POINT Brainiac! :gaah:

UPDATED: 'This is our baby': Couple told police conflicting stories of how they ended up with missing woman's newborn
http://www.wday.com/news/4318607-up...licting-stories-how-they-ended-missing-womans

"Prosecutors have charged Crews, 38, and Hoehn, 32, each with conspiring to murder LaFontaine-Greywind, lying to police about her disappearance, and conspiring to kidnap her unborn child. Prosecutors said the suspects planned to murder LaFontaine-Greywind to steal her fetus and raise the baby as their own biological child. Court records in North Dakota, Minnesota and other states show Crews and Hoehn have at least nine children between them."

So, based on the above statement, it doesn't sound like LE thinks they were planning to sell her baby.

"Both he and Crews sought representation by court-appointed attorneys, citing their lack of income. Crews, who described Hoehn as her “fiance” and only source of income, said she has been too ill to find work for “a while” and has no family to help. Hoehn, who described Crews as his “significant other,” said he lost his roofing job after being jailed."

http://www.wday.com/news/4318607-up...licting-stories-how-they-ended-missing-womans

"...Kayakers out enjoying the Red River stumbled upon her body about 5:45 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 27, near the bridge connecting 90th Avenue Northwest in rural Moorhead to Cass County.

At the news conference, Todd described it as a “body-sized object, heavily wrapped in plastic and duct tape stuck against a tree, sticking out in the middle of the river.” Police pulled the body from the water, and by 9:30 p.m. it was confirmed to be LaFontaine-Greywind’s, he said.

Her aunt, Tarita Silk, told The Forum that LaFontaine-Greywind’s parents, Joe and Norberta, were brought to the site and identified the body."

I wonder how her father feels. I would always replay bomb up and knocking and wishing i would of barged in when bc answered the door.. it's such a tight timeline.. goes up stairs around 130 bro knocks around 2 neighbors hear bangin around 2 and dad knocks around 230 how did they get her out!

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I wonder if the brother was hearing the sound of a breast pump, mistaking it for the sound of a sewing machine...

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member