Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will find out more that this is a woman that was obsessed with being pregnant and having babies only. then not caring about actual children.. To get pregnant 7 times with 5 different men shows she was most likely lieing to them or getting pregnant on purpose. Now for some reason maybe she cant conceive anymore so she fakes a pregnancy and steals a baby.. Thank god she was caught or in 2 years she probably abandons this baby and looks for another victim.

I hope she actually gave birth to those 7 babies and did not kidnap any as infants. How do you just do something so horrific off the bat, unless it's not her first time.

For those of you concerned about the bonding process for Savanna's baby girl; first off, I am somewhat concerned as well, however, I have been involved in the "protective custody/fostering" process. I have no doubt that this baby girl is being held and loved. She is being talked to and sang to. She is laying on someones chest, feeling their heartbeat and feeling their skin. She is being rocked and cooed. Her little back is being patted and she getting sweet kisses. When returned to her Daddy (or whoever, depending on custody), they will be "in-serviced" (for lack of a better word) as to the care she has been given, positions she likes to be held in, music she may have have responded to, blankie she sleeps best cuddled in, etc. While not the most perfect situation, baby girl will be just fine. Bless her little heart....

you can provide a link where this is commented and say "interesting comments".

I don't want to skirt rules or get in trouble here. I respect this forum and understand why it must remain above reproach.

That said - if something online is mentioned repeatedly - but not validated by anyone official... can the topic be brought up as a hypothetical scenario or is that still forbidden?

you made me cry :*( this poor baby girl her poor mother and whole family.

I can't even think about that baby girl's first few days without getting upset.
Skin to skin... nursing... that first few hours is so important.
Then giving them the first bath... the drive home... bringing baby in your home for the first time.... that first night when you just look at your baby in amazement... talking to each other about who's lips and nose she has...not worried about lack of sleep yet... getting the hang of nursing... I remember ALL of that vividly.

All of that was taken from them. They will never have those days back.
They may never know for sure when her birthday is.
They will never have those moments with Savannah at all.

Did Savannah even get to meet her baby? Did she get to nurse her at all?
Did she have her for that crucial first hour? Did she get to tell her how loved she was?
I highly doubt it. It's just incomprehensible.
I hope somehow she was totally unaware the whole time. Again, I highly doubt it.

this makes me feel a little better.

I think most of us are thinking like mothers who have been through childbirth and it makes us feel sadness for her.

For those of you concerned about the bonding process for Savanna's baby girl; first off, I am somewhat concerned as well, however, I have been involved in the "protective custody/fostering" process. I have no doubt that this baby girl is being held and loved. She is being talked to and sang to. She is laying on someones chest, feeling their heartbeat and feeling their skin. She is being rocked and cooed. Her little back is being patted and she getting sweet kisses. When returned to her Daddy (or whoever, depending on custody), they will be "in-serviced" (for lack of a better word) as to the care she has been given, positions she likes to be held in, music she may have have responded to, blankie she sleeps best cuddled in, etc. While not the most perfect situation, baby girl will be just fine. Bless her little heart....

Since BC is claiming that she instructed Savanna on how to induce labor, I wonder whether she had done a little research online and it was actually BC herself who attempted to induce labor after she knocked out Savanna by some means in the apartment. When it didn't go as planned and all she had a achieved was a large blood pool in the bathroom and the baby did not come out as she had hoped, they switched to plan B and moved Savanna to the farmhouse to attempt a c section.

This version of events would incorporate elements of the stories both of them told LE.
Exactly what i was saying earlier I think there must be some truth to the bs they're sayin some even if bare minimum

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Exactly what i was saying earlier I think there must be some truth to the bs they're sayin some even if bare minimum

But how would they take S out of the apt building with out being seen?

Sorry it's on Fargo pd fb pg. I don't know how to copy correctly

The update:
Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind Investigations Update:

Tuesday, Aug 29, 2017...The Fargo Police Department has received the preliminary autopsy results from the Ramsey County Medical Examiner, St Paul, MN. The preliminary cause of Savanna’s death was due to homicidal violence. We are unable to release the specific details of Savanna’s death, or the manner in which Savanna’s baby was born.
The Fargo Police Department and its law enforcement partners are still investigating this case. At this time, there are no further details to be released regarding this investigation.

https://www.facebook.com/fargopolicedepartment/

The update:

Tuesday, Aug 29, 2017...The Fargo Police Department has received the preliminary autopsy results from the Ramsey County Medical Examiner, St Paul, MN. The preliminary cause of Savanna’s death was due to homicidal violence. We are unable to release the specific details of Savanna’s death, or the manner in which Savanna’s baby was born.
The Fargo Police Department and its law enforcement partners are still investigating this case. At this time, there are no further details to be released regarding this investigation.

Thank you

The update:

Ugh :( Poor Savanna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members