Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this information proves she was cut and baby was born via untrained C-section.
So sad to hear her mom was afraid she wouldn't be found in one piece...unreal

This is so heartbreaking! These types of crimes where pregnant women are the target because the alleged criminals want the unborn child are mind boggling to me.
When I was pregnant with my son I had a coworker who gave me a strange feeling. She would ask such detailed questions about everything and made comments about stealing my baby or things like that. I was paranoid that she would try to harm me or my unborn son. I never reported her since it was just a creepy vibe I got. But shortly after my delivery she was telling everyone at work she was pregnant. She showed sonogram pics and everything. Turns out she was making the whole thing up and was never pregnant to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this information proves she was cut and baby was born via untrained C-section.

RSBM

Terrible. She must have died from trauma/blood loss.

Why is the baby not with Savanna's family and the baby's father ?? The authorities aren't going to place her in foster care, are they ?
It would be such a comfort for them in this difficult time.
IMO

Rest in peace, Savanna !

I just found out about this horrific crime, as I was out of town and not checking WS. This might have already been posted, but it details the background of these two with NINE different children between them. Brooke Crews is described as having a powerful temper, and Hoehn was convicted in 2011 of fracturing his son's skull. The child thankfully recovered.

A couple of monsters, it seems.

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/ne...sed-kidnapping-have-least-9-kids-between-them

I think they took her to the farmstead location and tied her up and duct taped her mouth and induced labor and left her there and went back to their apartment, they thought they were in the clear after the police visits. after she had the baby, could have been 1-2 days later they returned back to apartment with laundry baskets etc the baby inside and they got rid of her by the river

It seems the murder occurred at the house. All the blood. The baby wasn't found until what, the third search of the apartment? I think they took the baby and the body there and then dumped her body and kept the baby at the farom
for a couple days.

If in fact, she has had multiple children removed from her care, she wouldn't want anyone to think she was pregnant. In most cases, after having several children removed, parental rights are terminated and any further children are removed after birth by DCFS from the birth parent.
I believe that in her (and his) monstrous mind, the only way to have another child was to take one from a pregnant woman. This case is horrifying and heartbreaking!

Well he abused a child so I'm sure they couldn't have custody of her or his. She might not have been able to get pregnant and so she tried to make a family through diabolical means

It doesn't matter what these two criminals say - the condition of her body during autopsy will tell the story.

I know! What on earth are these psychos thinking?

This case of fetal abduction (I hate the term "womb raiders") is unusual in that BLC didn't pretend to be pregnant and also because WH probably helped her, no matter what lie he's currently spewing.
http://www.inforum.com/news/4318341...-follow-pattern-fargo-case-might-be-different

I keep thinking there's more to Crews' motive. For one thing why did she pick a pregnant woman who lives in her own apartment building? Why not join a FB group to search for a victim? Was there bad blood (real or imagined) between her and Savanna?

Or was she just dumb as rocks? Sigh. I know we have to wait for the full story to come out but I'm so damned angry right now that it's very difficult. I'm sure y'all feel the same.

No news yet that I can find on today's hearing or future court dates. Today's was scheduled for 2pm, right? Did I miss any reports?

http://www.wday.com/news/4318607-ou...stories-how-they-ended-missing-womans-newborn

These people are demented. Probably also on drugs. I keep thinking about the Native American looking woman on her Facebook feed that had triplets and was nursing one. I wonder if she also had an obsession with Native American children.

I am new to websleuths so I hope I don't break any rules . I am originally from the Fargo Moorhead area spent over 30 years there and still have family & friends there. My daughter just sent me a pic of the farmstead from a distance of course . There looks to be at least 2 of the large criminal investigation vehicles and multiple other police vehicles . The farm must be directly over the bridge in Minnesota . I am sure they are waiting on more evidence before charging them with murder . If she was taken over state line and murdered they can bring federal charges with the death penalty . This case is similar to the Dru Sjodin case where a 22 year old woman was kidnapped from a mall parking lot in Grand Forks ND . She was kidnapped in November and the perpetrator was arrested a week or 2 later . I believe his mother may even turned him in to the police . I do know when he AR was up for parole , before he had committed this crime of course . I believe both his mother and sister asked the parole board not to release him because they felt he would be a danger and relapse. I know they found Dru in the spring in Minnesota after the snow melted . After that federal charges were brought against AR and he got the death penalty . I guess we need to be patient and realize the LE is doing their best to process the crime scenes and making sure the charges stick . It's what Savanna deserves she was a beautiful soul . This is so heartbreaking I hope her family and loved ones know she has touched us all .

Great first post!!!

I was really hoping that COD would be "a single gunshot wound to the head." :(

I just found out about this horrific crime, as I was out of town and not checking WS. This might have already been posted, but it details the background of these two with NINE different children between them. Brooke Crews is described as having a powerful temper, and Hoehn was convicted in 2011 of fracturing his son's skull. The child thankfully recovered.

A couple of monsters, it seems.

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/ne...sed-kidnapping-have-least-9-kids-between-them

SABBM

What the heck.
Why did they want another baby... one that didn't belong to them ... and that they kidnapped through violence ?

Makes no sense at all--- it wasn't like some cases you read about where the kidnapper/murderer has no children at all and will resort to anything.
Smdh.
:moo:

At least they wrapped her in plastic and duct tape.
There must be a plethora of evidence !

Justice is coming, Savanna !!

Ugh! I wonder how she tried to lure her upstairs previously??

Exactly what i was saying earlier I think there must be some truth to the bs they're sayin some even if bare minimum

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I like this theory a lot but I struggle with the fact that LE was in that apartment that day after being reported missing which I think was during the day (making moving her harder in broad daylight). I'm starting to think nothing happened in the apartment. They lured her away after the dress fitting to the farm where everything happened. An apartment is a hard place to do anything privately. Someone would hear them/her and there might be extensive cleaning to be done.

See I kind of think it could be the opposite. That they somehow induced or something. Given what the searchers found and what BC said about teaching Savanna about "self inducing" it's possible. In every other case in the last few years the news has immediately reported that the mother was cut open and the baby stolen. We all assume that is what happened, since it is most logical, so why wouldn't they just say so if that is the case. It won't jeopardize the investigation by saying that is what they did.

Ugh! I wonder how she tried to lure her upstairs previously??

How long ago was it that Savanna saw her wearing her clothing? Maybe the hope was they could wear her clothing and then she would come upstairs and confront them?

See I kind of think it could be the opposite. That they somehow induced or something. Given what the searchers found and what BC said about teaching Savanna about "self inducing" it's possible. In every other case in the last few years the news has immediately reported that the mother was cut open and the baby stolen. We all assume that is what happened, since it is most logical, so why wouldn't they just say so if that is the case. It won't jeopardize the investigation by saying that is what they did.

I think BC induced her. I don't think savanna did it herself. Why would she ? Besides Savanna would probably see right through BC madness had she suggested that she induce her own labor. BC is lying. Why would savanna induce her own labor. ? IMO. Doesn't even make sense. Or am I missing something?

I think BC induced her. I don't think savanna did it herself. Why would she ? Besides Savanna would probably see right through BC madness had she suggested that she induce her own labor. BC is lying. Why would savanna induce her own labor. ? IMO. Doesn't even make sense. Or am I missing something?

Oh there is NO way Savanna induced herself. No way at all. That is just what BC said to the cops, to make it sound like Savanna gave the baby to them willingly. I think BC induced her probably using some rudimentary object to break her water and then tried other ways. I wonder what else was found at the farmhouse. Maybe they made her drink castor oil and left the bottle behind. These two are so stupid though because these things don't work unless the birth is going to happen soon. I assume it didn't work and they cut her open.

Edit: the only way I could see her assisting in any of this is if they told Savanna they would
kill her if she didn't. If that were the case, nobody would ever think she induced herself willingly. I'd sure do anything I had to in order to stay alive, and I would do it with the hope that once I survived the cops could get my baby back.

The link does not open for me. Can you quote the important information please? Thank you.

Sorry it's on Fargo pd fb pg. I don't know how to copy correctly

Both your links worked fine for me, Sometimes only some of us will find a glitch, and it may have nothing to do with the poster's fine work.

This is is such a difficult case for all of us, but it sure is nice to see such compassion flowing. Love you peeps to the max.

As horrific as this will sound, I am willing to bet there was no attempt at inducing a birth .... they had nothing to lose, because they were not going to let Savanna leave alive. Hopefully, they least sedated her somehow, . if the baby had died, too, they would probably have done it again to another poor expectant mother if they got the chance.

All JMO, of course

It seems the murder occurred at the house. All the blood. The baby wasn't found until what, the third search of the apartment? I think they took the baby and the body there and then dumped her body and kept the baby at the farom
for a couple days.

SBM

Just curious what you're referring to by 'all the blood'. There was no blood found in the apt. They're not releasing what was found at the farmstead. The male half of this murdering duo stated he disposed of his bloody shoes and bloody towels in a dumpster in West Fargo, but those items have never been found, so there's just his word for that and he's a liar so what he says counts for nothing.
Was there blood found elsewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member