Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually a lurker, joined about a month ago to ask a question on another thread. My phone has been glitchy and this is my 3rd time writing this, I'm now short on time so it won't be as thorough as my other attempts. If I break rules, please educate me. I like another poster think the fact they aren't releasing how H arrived is possibly because it isn't a c section that most are expecting to here occurred. This started as a theory for me but maybe now it's more of a hope S got to at least meet her daughter, hope they at least didn't take that from her.
There are several reasons I am of this opinion. I believe pieces of the truth are planted in lies. I think B may have held S in her bathroom while waiting on W to arrive. It could've explained the noise the neighbor heard. She could've "stripped her membranes" to induce labor. I had that done to me with my first child,it was painful and it caused me to bleed quite a bit up until I had baby 14hrs later. That could explain blood on the floor if that was a piece of truth in W's statement. I don't think either of them are intelligent enough or had enough time to carry out and clean up a c section in the apt by the time it was searched.
I think the farmhouse was always apart of their plan. I think she was taken there to continue. Reasons for keeping her alive could be she was the reason W agreed to participate in B plan to steal the baby. Also, possibly she could temporarily provide a food source for H since they had financial issues formula is costly or risky to buy once S is abducted.
I really had hoped, against odds S would make it home. Such a horrendous, unnecessary loss. Her family's pain must be unimaginable. May justice and H help them see their way through this storm.

I feel sorry for their attorneys---both of them. 99% of the public will never understand they are just doing their job and would probably not want to represent either of these two but were appointed to do so.

Agreed -- a lot of people think the defense attorney's job is to get an acquittal for the client -- and certainly that is part of it -- but the defense attorney's job is to ensure that his/her client receives a fair trial. That's what they should be doing, and if the evidence is there, they have to deal with it -- fairly. The defense attorneys are gonna have a tuff time with this heinous crime and with those horrible clients.

Finding an impartial jury could take forever and a change of venue most certainly necessary imo

Usually a lurker, joined about a month ago to ask a question on another thread. My phone has been glitchy and this is my 3rd time writing this, I'm now short on time so it won't be as thorough as my other attempts. If I break rules, please educate me. I like another poster think the fact they aren't releasing how H arrived is possibly because it isn't a c section that most are expecting to here occurred. This started as a theory for me but maybe now it's more of a hope S got to at least meet her daughter, hope they at least didn't take that from her.
There are several reasons I am of this opinion. I believe pieces of the truth are planted in lies. I think B may have held S in her bathroom while waiting on W to arrive. It could've explained the noise the neighbor heard. She could've "stripped her membranes" to induce labor. I had that done to me with my first child,it was painful and it caused me to bleed quite a bit up until I had baby 14hrs later. That could explain blood on the floor if that was a piece of truth in W's statement. I don't think either of them are intelligent enough or had enough time to carry out and clean up a c section in the apt by the time it was searched.
I think the farmhouse was always apart of their plan. I think she was taken there to continue. Reasons for keeping her alive could be she was the reason W agreed to participate in B plan to steal the baby. Also, possibly she could temporarily provide a food source for H since they had financial issues formula is costly or risky to buy once S is abducted.
I really had hoped, against odds S would make it home. Such a horrendous, unnecessary loss. Her family's pain must be unimaginable. May justice and H help them see their way through this storm.
Very good theory. The formula idea is great.. formula would be suspicious if they bought it prior to abduction and once S went missing le checked local markets for surveillance evidence. Not sure if they're smart enough to this ahead.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Very good theory. The formula idea is great.. formula would be suspicious if they bought it prior to abduction and once S went missing le checked local markets for surveillance evidence. Not sure if they're smart enough to this ahead.

May also explain the frequent trips back n forth with H

Oh my gosh that is CHILLING. How scary. Did you think she could try to do something to you? Did you tell anyone about her behavior? Or take any precautions? I think you had a close call with madness.

It's like who knew this is something else to really worry about? I mean we've all heard of such cases but somehow now, with this case and your account it feels like one more thing to worry about and protect against when pregnant.

These people (those who abduct fetuses and kill pregnant mothers or who steal newborns) are super creepy, bizarrely disturbed individuals. I don't understand. Can't begin to comprehend.

BBM. How do you know that? How do you know there was no blood found in the apartment?

What I am referring to is the statement by the man that when he came home there was blood all over the bathroom and a baby was there. Neighbors heard bangininf inthe bathroom at the time when Savanna had likely been up there.

What I have noticed with criminals is that although they lie they typically include some truth that is associated with evidence they know may be found, that they need to explain away.

My feeling is that these freaks murdered her and took the baby in the bathroom and then loaded the body up in something and put her and the baby in a vehicle and while WH rushed to hide the body and the baby at the farm, BC stayed behind to clean up the mess. I suspect there was indeed blood everywhere that she cleaned up but that can be found in drain traps and with luminal. I'm betting they found tons of blood.

Last sentence. Seriously. This is a horror beyond imagining. With absolutely no justification. No way of comprehending this. And nothing legal can come close to justice on this earth.

Have the police said when they made their 3 visual searches? Would either or both of the perps have had time to clean up a bloody mess? I thought she was reported missing and being looked for rather quickly.

Oh my gosh that is CHILLING. How scary. Did you think she could try to do something to you? Did you tell anyone about her behavior? Or take any precautions? I think you had a close call with madness.

It's like who knew this is something else to really worry about? I mean we've all heard of such cases but somehow now, with this case and your account it feels like one more thing to worry about and protect against when pregnant.

These people (those who abduct fetuses and kill pregnant mothers or who steal newborns) are super creepy, bizarrely disturbed individuals. I don't understand. Can't begin to comprehend.

BBM. How do you know that? How do you know there was no blood found in the apartment?

What I am referring to is the statement by the man that when he came home there was blood all over the bathroom and a baby was there. Neighbors heard bangininf inthe bathroom at the time when Savanna had likely been up there.

What I have noticed with criminals is that although they lie they typically include some truth that is associated with evidence they know may be found, that they need to explain away.

My feeling is that these freaks murdered her and took the baby in the bathroom and then loaded the body up in something and put her and the baby in a vehicle and while WH rushed to hide the body and the baby at the farm, BC stayed behind to clean up the mess. I suspect there was indeed blood everywhere that she cleaned up but that can be found in drain traps and with luminal. I'm betting they found tons of blood.

Last sentence. Seriously. This is a horror beyond imagining. With absolutely no justification. No way of comprehending this. And nothing legal can come close to justice on this earth.

Interesting theory. Thank you.

My theory is that she was taken to the farmstead and the baby was taken/delivered there. That's how he got blood all over his shoes and towels that he disposed of, which would make the part he stated about having bloody shoes and towels the sliver of truth. I'm of the opinion they didn't deliver/take the baby in the apt , then take her deceased body from the apt. to their vehicle--then take her body to the farmstead and then take it to the river. JMO

ETA: I also think there's something to the initial report that the baby was 2 days old when they found her. I know they changed the wording to 'a couple of days' or 'a few days' after that initial report but there's a reason they initially said 2 days. (Unless it was just bad reporting)

Have the police said when they made their 3 visual searches? Would either or both of the perps have had time to clean up a bloody mess? I thought she was reported missing and being looked for rather quickly.

It's amazing to me how fast her mother reported her missing. Smart mom.

Not true for all women. Plenty of women leak milk while pregnant. I was unfortunate enough to find that out while giving a presentation at work around 20 weeks pregnant.

Someone asked if a pump can induce labor and I believe the answer is yes. If a breast pump was used for any purpose it is my opinion that it was likely to induce contractions, not to get milk. It is possible they tried to induce her labor a few ways before they cut her open. IMO.
Thats colostrum, not breast milk. But I concede to you because you have experienced it.[emoji4]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

At least the family has had pictures of the very, according to the People article:

http://people.com/crime/savanna-greywind-missing-murder-mom-reacts/

Greywind, who has only seen photos of the newborn while the child’s identity is being confirmed, says her daughter and her daughter’s longtime boyfriend, Ashton Matheny, had already named their baby Haisley Jo. She was due Sept. 20.
As for what she’ll tell the girl about her mother, Greywind says she will say “that her mom loved her and wanted her [and] we were all excited and her mom was a wonderful person [with a] big heart.”
“She loved everyone, she loved kids, her family — she would have been a wonderful mom,” Greywind says.

In September, LaFontaine-Greywind and Matheny were planning on moving in together across the street from her family, Greywind says.

The newborn’s DNA test results should be announced later this week, police have said. Since they were not married, Matheny has not seen the baby yet.

While LaFontaine-Greywind’s family awaits answers, Greywind says they are leaning on one another for strength, and the newborn gives them hope.

“She’s all we have now,” Greywind says. “Knowing we have her, it gives me peace.”

I don't recall. Good question. Someone fabulous posted a great timeline. Let me see if I can find it. I think it was a few hours before she was reported missing. The brother went up and the father at different times and both were blown off. Enough time to clean up the mess, IMO.

Interesting theory. Thank you.

My theory is that she was taken to the farmstead and the baby was taken/delivered there. That's how he got blood all over his shoes and towels that he disposed of, which would make the part he stated about having bloody shoes and towels the sliver of truth. I'm of the opinion they didn't deliver/take the baby in the apt , then take her deceased body from the apt. to their vehicle--then take her body to the farmstead and then take it to the river. JMO

ETA: I also think there's something to the initial report that the baby was 2 days old when they found her. I know they changed the wording to 'a couple of days' or 'a few days' after that initial report but there's a reason they initially said 2 days. (Unless it was just bad reporting)

It's certainly possible. I guess we will find out the sad details. To me it would seem harder to transport her alive to the farmstead than dead. Riskier. And while it's true that this case doesn't fit the MO of most of these fetal abduction cases, I have never heard of one that didn't involve a quick ambush and murder or attempted murder. To abduct and then house a pregnant mother and keep her around until labor can be induced seems much too complex for these idiots. But who knows. I'm rather scared to find out, actually.

At least the family has had pictures of the very, according to the People article:

http://people.com/crime/savanna-greywind-missing-murder-mom-reacts/

Greywind, who has only seen photos of the newborn while the child’s identity is being confirmed, says her daughter and her daughter’s longtime boyfriend, Ashton Matheny, had already named their baby Haisley Jo. She was due Sept. 20.
As for what she’ll tell the girl about her mother, Greywind says she will say “that her mom loved her and wanted her [and] we were all excited and her mom was a wonderful person [with a] big heart.”
“She loved everyone, she loved kids, her family — she would have been a wonderful mom,” Greywind says.

In September, LaFontaine-Greywind and Matheny were planning on moving in together across the street from her family, Greywind says.

The newborn’s DNA test results should be announced later this week, police have said. Since they were not married, Matheny has not seen the baby yet.

While LaFontaine-Greywind’s family awaits answers, Greywind says they are leaning on one another for strength, and the newborn gives them hope.

“She’s all we have now,” Greywind says. “Knowing we have her, it gives me peace.”

I was very happy to hear that. I hope they will allow these poor folks to see the baby soon.

"...A DNA test proved the baby was Greywind’s daughter — leading investigators to suspect labor was somehow induced, or that the child could have been removed from the mother’s womb..."

http://nyp.st/2wibdBJ

I don't recall. Good question. Someone fabulous posted a great timeline. Let me see if I can find it. I think it was a few hours before she was reported missing. The brother went up and the father at different times and both were blown off. Enough time to clean up the mess, IMO.

It's certainly possible. I guess we will find out the sad details. To me it would seem harder to transport her alive to the farmstead than dead. Riskier. And while it's true that this case doesn't fit the MO of most of these fetal abduction cases, I have never heard of one that didn't involve a quick ambush and murder or attempted murder. To abduct and then house a pregnant mother and keep her around until labor can be induced seems much too complex for these idiots. But who knows. I'm rather scared to find out, actually.

I was very happy to hear that. I hope they will allow these poor folks to see the baby soon.

Other reasons I think she was taken to the farmstead alive:

1. The cadaver dogs did not hit on his vehicle that was operational---if they transported her to the farmstead after she was deceased, they should have hit on it. They hit on an abandoned vehicle that they may have stored evidence in until they had time to dispose of it (that's just my guess).

2. If the male had so much blood on his shoes from the bathroom floor, I would think he would have tracked some visible blood in the apt. Yes, the female could have cleaned it up along with the bathroom floor but SG went up to the apt around 1:30 and her mother called police after returning home from giving her son a ride to work at 3pm (IIRC). So in that time window, they would have had to have, taken/delivered the baby, killed SG, cleaned every speck of visible blood out of the apt.,and then taken her deceased body and the baby out of the apt. building with no one seeing them. A 7 unit apt building.

3. If there was a lot of blood, they would have had to have gotten her body out of there without dripping any visible blood in the hall or stairway. The police said their 3 visual searches turned up nothing.

Those are some of the reason I don't think she was killed in the apt. JMO

Thats colostrum, not breast milk. But I concede to you because you have experienced it.[emoji4]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

... Colostrum is a form of breast milk... made by the mammary glands the same way as foremilk and hindmilk. Just has extra antibodies to help the baby's immune system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro