Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

That is the Find Savannah group and is approved here.
<modsnip>

So glad to hear that FB page is approved!! It's so frustrating not to be able to talk about SO MUCH of what is out there.
<modsnip> &#65533;&#65533;

My first post- hopefully I don't break any rules.

I'm local to Fargo and have been following in several FB groups. I have a distant connection to WH and got a very bad feeling whenever I was near him (in late 2000s and not often).

<modsnip>

My theory: the banging in the bathroom was then subduing S and possibly breaking her water or stripping membranes. Unsure how they got her out of the apartment. They brought her to the farm and tried to induce labor. First time mom's and early delivery usually isn't fast so I'm thinking they used a breast pump to move things along. I think she labored and gave birth on Monday/Tuesday. It's possible things did not progress and they took the baby via csection at that point.

How or why they were so dumb, I don't know?!?! There is another story about a woman who believes she encountered BC at IHOP last summer and she was mesmerized with her baby and almost in a trance like state

mod note: The content of comments on facebook are OFF LIMITS for discussion here.

Websleuths is a fact-based forum. If you state something as fact, you must provide a link to an approved source (LE, MSM) to back it up. If you can't link it, you can't post it.
:tyou:

[h=1]Prayer circle for Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind[/h]
A march and a prayer circle for Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind was held at the Ramsey County Medical Examiner's office in St. Paul on Tuesday, August 29, 2017. Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind's body is being examined at the Ramsey County Medical Examiner's office following her murder in Fargo, North Dakota. People wore green ribbons to honor Savanna, her favorite color.
Photos at link: http://www.startribune.com/prayer-circle-for-savanna-lafontaine-greywind/442188653/#2

[h=1]Vigil honoring LaFontaine-Greywind calls for support, action[/h]
The two were among more than 100 people who felt they had to attend a candlelight vigil honoring LaFontaine-Greywind in University Park Tuesday night, Aug. 29, in Grand Forks.

Some in attendance said they knew people who knew LaFontaine-Greywind's family. Most, like event organizer Jennifer Russell, had no connection at all. They just had to be there.

"I didn't know her, but I am so touched, and I know you are," Russell told the crowd.
The crowd was eclectic. There were a number of young families, groups of college students, retirees, people on breaks from work.

"It's just a terrible tragedy," said Terry Dachtler. "We just wanted to do what we could."
There was a ceremonial smudging of sage, sweetgrass and cedar, a traditional cleansing performed by Lakota people. The Lord's Prayer was recited.

"She's a mother; she's a woman; she's a Native American; and it's a terrible tragedy that shouldn't happen, especially here in North Dakota," said Judy Lassonde, who passed out candles to the crowd as it grew.
http://www.inforum.com/news/4319862-vigil-honoring-lafontaine-greywind-calls-support-action

[h=1]Hundreds Turn Out for Grand Forks Vigil Honoring Savanna Greywind[/h]
Greywind&#8217;s story has touched people all over the country and the community members of Grand Forks are mourning her loss.

More than 200 people gathered at University Park in Grand Forks to pay their respect for Savanna, her child and the family.

People burned sage for prayer and lit candles to celebrate her life and honor her legacy.

Many of the people said that although they are not next door neighbors to Fargo, they feel the pain here in Grand Forks.

People had the opportunity to step forward and share a few words about Savanna and her story.

One man said she is a hero for sacrificing her life for her child.
http://www.kvrr.com/2017/08/29/hundreds-turn-grand-forks-vigil-honoring-savanna-greywind/

[h=1]Savanna Greywind's work family pulling together during this difficult time[/h]
FARGO, N.D. (Valley News Live) - There's been an outpouring of community support for Savanna Greywind's family. As they try to get through this tough time, there's one more group of people offering their support: the people Savanna worked with at Eventide Fargo.

"She was here for the right reasons. She was helping people and what she did made a difference," Eventide Fargo Executive Director Chris Gilson said. "Losing Savanna is honestly like losing one of our family members."
To honor Savanna, those who worked with her can now pick up red light bulbs to place in front of their homes. The color red signifies the many missing and murdered indigenous women in our country and world. Unfortunately, it's a long list that Savanna is now on.
http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...her-during-this-difficult-time-442189613.html

:grouphug: :candle: :rose:

BBM: I about fell outta my chair when he had the chutzpah to say that! Ya buddy......2 million cash! What? You don't think the average Joe could come up with that much??? Ummmm....that's the POINT Brainiac! :gaah:

Additionally, he has the audacity to use the word "Reasonable".

Ms.Marple, I too very much dislike this term "womb raiders". Very much....I hadn't heard it until now.

Thank you marg and Ms M. I won't use that term (WR) and I hope others don't either. It smells of sensationalism / tabliodism in such a tragic case. IMO. If we use it here every google search for it will come back to WS.

Fetal abduction - it is a tragic and violent crime no matter how it was carried out. My heart aches for that boy. Sat here in tears and my wife made me get off, God bless her.
I looked at all their SM and they both have such soulful hearts.

I have to look back as I am unsure what the policy is re: their tribal law, but Grandma - her heart hurts.

JMO

Wait. What ? I don't know what this is about. Can u elaborate or quote/post info u are referring to ? Thank u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some weeks prior to Savanna's murder some of Savanna's clothes went missing from the laundry room and the now arrested female (BC) was allegedly later seen wearing them. This was reported and discussed very early in the case, you might have to go back to the first thread to find quotes.

Does anyone know when all the banging was going on? I had seen previously that Hoehn had been arrested last year on DV charges for pushing Crews into the bathtub when they were fighting.

The banging was occurring between 1.30 pm and 2 pm, just after Savanna had left her own apartment.

Have the police said when they made their 3 visual searches? Would either or both of the perps have had time to clean up a bloody mess? I thought she was reported missing and being looked for rather quickly.

The three visual searches were done on Saturday (2) and Sunday (1) per the last press conference. Savanna's mother reported her missing at 4.30 pm, so the first search would have been some time after ~5pm imo.

Other reasons I think she was taken to the farmstead alive:

1. The cadaver dogs did not hit on his vehicle that was operational---if they transported her to the farmstead after she was deceased, they should have hit on it. They hit on an abandoned vehicle that they may have stored evidence in until they had time to dispose of it (that's just my guess).

2. If the male had so much blood on his shoes from the bathroom floor, I would think he would have tracked some visible blood in the apt. Yes, the female could have cleaned it up along with the bathroom floor but SG went up to the apt around 1:30 and her mother called police after returning home from giving her son a ride to work at 3pm (IIRC). So in that time window, they would have had to have, taken/delivered the baby, killed SG, cleaned every speck of visible blood out of the apt.,and then taken her deceased body and the baby out of the apt. building with no one seeing them. A 7 unit apt building.

3. If there was a lot of blood, they would have had to have gotten her body out of there without dripping any visible blood in the hall or stairway. The police said their 3 visual searches turned up nothing.

Those are some of the reason I don't think she was killed in the apt. JMO

bbm Her mother reported her missing at 4.30 pm. First visual police search some time after that. So BC had at least 3 hours to clean up blood, if there was any in the apartment.

I wonder how heavy Savanna was? Would it have been easy for the two psychos to carry her down (dead or unconscious) two sets of stairs and to the parking lot?

Some weeks prior to Savanna's murder some of Savanna's clothes went missing from the laundry room and the now arrested female (BC) was allegedly later seen wearing them. This was reported and discussed very early in the case, you might have to go back to the first thread to find quotes.

The banging was occurring between 1.30 pm and 2 pm, just after Savanna had left her own apartment.

The three visual searches were done on Saturday (2) and Sunday (1) per the last press conference. Savanna's mother reported her missing at 4.30 pm, so the first search would have been some time after ~5pm imo.

bbm Her mother reported her missing at 4.30 pm. First visual police search some time after that. So BC had at least 3 hours to clean up blood, if there was any in the apartment.

Actually, Savanna made a post saying "the woman upstairs" was seen wearing her clothes, and Savanna and her family lived in the basement of a 7-unit apartment building. I don't believe it was ever confirmed BC was the one who took her clothes from the laundry room and wore them.

Actually, Savanna made a post saying "the woman upstairs" was seen wearing her clothes, and Savanna and her family lived in the basement of a 7-unit apartment building. I don't believe it was ever confirmed BC was the one who took her clothes from the laundry room and wore them.

Hence I said "allegedly". We were speculating that it was BC who stole and wore the clothes.

I just learned of this case a couple days ago, and have now caught up with the thread. All murders are heinous, but I really can't recall one more horrific than this one, especially as new information, I believe, will show this beautiful young lady suffered a horribly brutal death. I don't even know what to pray, whether to pray that she lived long enough to see her miracle daughter, or to pray that she was unconscious and never knew or felt anything. I do pray that justice is swift and sure, and pray that neither of these two suspects ever draws another breath of air as a free person. May little Haisley Jo grow up surrounded by the love of her family and community, and may they all find strength and peace in the difficult days ahead. JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Sadly I just cant see these 2 monsters inducing labor. No guarantee it would work given the baby was a month early. They wanted the baby. IMO Savanna was not to survive so I believe baby was taken quickly. First time delivery could take hrs. would they really want to take that much time. IMO. No

I wonder how heavy Savanna was? Would it have been easy for the two psychos to carry her down (dead or unconscious) two sets of stairs and to the parking lot?

From the photos posted early in Savanna just looked all baby IMO. Yet I don't know how recent those photos were. No huge weight gain evident.

Thinking bout WH's claims about tossing the towels and shoes at the unknown West Fargo dumpster...I don't believe he doesn't recall where exactly and doubt he would lead them directly to any evidence.

Eta IF his story has any truth to it...which I doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro