Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome: to Websleuths, Rose554!! We're glad you're here!! :cheer::cheer:

Here are some significant things mentioned in the interview:

1. The male perp made reference to a baby being in the apt on Mon. to a co-worker when he was at work. The police found out about what he had said on Wed. and got the search warrant.

2. Nothing significant was found at the farmstead and he doesn't believe it is part of a crime scene.

I mean savanna was a working girl 20$ to help a neighbor you dont know and you know is no good isn't enough imo

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

It can be to a young woman expecting a baby and stressed about expenses.

1. The male perp made reference to a baby being in the apt on Mon. to a co-worker when he was at work. The police found out about what he had said on Wed. and got the search warrant.

2. Nothing significant was found at the farmstead and he doesn't believe it is part of a crime scene.

I didn't think it would be. The possibility of hauling her out of there alive to induce labor elsewhere seemed too risky and far fetched to me.

I didn't think it would be. The possibility of hauling her out of there alive to induce labor elsewhere seemed too risky and far fetched to me.

So there goes my theory for sure. I'll have to go back and read your theory again.

Rocco---0
Gitana--1

Been away for a couple of days. Hubby decided to go and have himself a heart attack and land in ICU. :( (he's stable now, so I can finally breathe again).

Really glad to catch up and see this:

https://www.facebook.com/wdaytv/videos/10154831042603093/

So glad you both are doing better. It is amazing now how much doctors and medicine can do for heart care. Pace yourself and get some sleep & rest. We'll keep you in our hearts, and we'll think good thoughts for you both here on WS! :grouphug:

http://www.inforum.com/news/4320471...winds-boyfriend-finally-sees-baby-taken-slain

Matheny got to visit her for 90 minutes on Tuesday and Wednesday. Savanna's parents, Norberta and Joe Greywind, got to the see the baby for the first time on Wednesday.

"It was the best feeling I've ever had," Matheny said. "I wish Savanna could have been there to enjoy it with me. After all these dark days, she lit my day right up."

Anyone here following the Yingying Zhang case? I know it is just a bizarre coincidence, but am I the only one that thinks the perp in that case, Brendt Christensen, looks eerily similar to the Hoehn in this case? That was almost the first thing I noticed whan I saw his picture. Is that just the face of evil or what?? JMO

Here's a good factual account of the timeline leading up to finding SG as the information is from Lt. Jason Nelson

'Part 1 of 2: Lt. Jason Nelson discusses the timeline leading up to finding Savanna Greywind's body

http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...finding-Savanna-Greywinds-body-442297803.html

ETA: Here's part 2

http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...e-Savannas-body-was-discovered-442298143.html

RBBM

Thanks for the links Rocco! So the self-proclaimed "medium" mentioned in that msm article posted yesterday turned out to be someone yearning for the spotlight and 15 minutes of fame. No surprise there but shame on him/her and anyone else claiming to have paranormal powers for wasting the resources and time of LE, SAR and volunteer searchers.

Also in Part 2 Lt. Nelson says LE returned to the apartment with another search warrant yesterday because they had received more information of possible evidentiary value from BCI (Bureau of Criminal Investigation). Does this mean that some of the forensic evidence collected has been processed?

And the reports in msm about the baby being two days old is false. Lt. Nelson says they don't know where the rumor started but no one knows the exact age and there isn't any way to pin it down.

bbm So does that mean she was murdered at the apartment? Then apartment cleaned up and body and baby moved before the first visual inspection by LE some time after 4.30pm?

And what about the first reports that some items were found at the farmstead?

Is there another crime scene they haven't found yet?

What a beautiful name. Haisley Jo. Ash breaks my heart. So young. So much weight on his shoulders. It seems like Ash and Baby have a good support system. Thankful they do. I embrace the family with love and peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbm So does that mean she was murdered at the apartment? Then apartment cleaned up and body and baby moved before the first visual inspection by LE some time after 4.30pm?

And what about the first reports that some items were found at the farmstead?

Is there another crime scene they haven't found yet?

LE has stated they don't think anyone else is involved---yet the cadaver dogs did not hit on their vehicle. So how did they transport her? (Unless the dogs made a mistake)

Apparently items were found at the abandoned farmstead but they've determined that they're not related so someone else must have been there doing something else. Since the items aren't related, why not release what they were since initially it was such a big deal.

Amazing BC could do what she did to SG in that apt. , clean up, remove the body and the baby, and yet manage to answer the door when SG's brother, father, mother, and police had all come to the door and not look or act like a frazzled zombie. No one has mentioned she seemed nervous or her demeanor was odd.

Maybe they borrowed a vehicle from an unsuspecting person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro