Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SBM

Just curious what you're referring to by 'all the blood'. There was no blood found in the apt. They're not releasing what was found at the farmstead. The male half of this murdering duo stated he disposed of his bloody shoes and bloody towels in a dumpster in West Fargo, but those items have never been found, so there's just his word for that and he's a liar so what he says counts for nothing.
Was there blood found elsewhere?

Nothing has been released on that blood. matter. Just an assumption that there would be somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long ago was it that Savanna saw her wearing her clothing? Maybe the hope was they could wear her clothing and then she would come upstairs and confront them?
I think that was a while ago. Maybe June?

"Both he and Crews sought representation by court-appointed attorneys, citing their lack of income. Crews, who described Hoehn as her “fiance” and only source of income, said she has been too ill to find work for “a while” and has no family to help. Hoehn, who described Crews as his “significant other,” said he lost his roofing job after being jailed."

http://www.wday.com/news/4318607-up...licting-stories-how-they-ended-missing-womans

AWW she had been too ill to find work, hahahaha. Yet she had the ability to kill this woman, THAT takes alot of energy and then slice her open.

I like this theory a lot but I struggle with the fact that LE was in that apartment that day after being reported missing which I think was during the day (making moving her harder in broad daylight). I'm starting to think nothing happened in the apartment. They lured her away after the dress fitting to the farm where everything happened. An apartment is a hard place to do anything privately. Someone would hear them/her and there might be extensive cleaning to be done.

The tenant below them heard loud bangs and noises coming from their bathroom above them while Savanna was there.

SBM

Just curious what you're referring to by 'all the blood'. There was no blood found in the apt. They're not releasing what was found at the farmstead. The male half of this murdering duo stated he disposed of his bloody shoes and bloody towels in a dumpster in West Fargo, but those items have never been found, so there's just his word for that and he's a liar so what he says counts for nothing.

IIRC, we don't know there wasn't any blood found at the apartment. Forensic testing was done and the results have not been released. Due to what the witness CM stated he heard (see below), it's not a stretch to think something horrible happened in that bathroom.

At one point, authorities brought in dogs to search the apartment building, and Silk said afterward they apparently found something, though family members were being told by police not to share what they were told.

A resident of the building, Christipher Miranda, said he heard noises in the bathroom above his apartment Saturday afternoon.

He said he heard banging sounds in the bathtub in the third-floor apartment above him about 1:30 p.m. or 2 p.m. and that the sounds lasted for 15 to 20 minutes. He said he could then hear the shower running.
http://www.wctrib.com/news/4317216-...und-alive-where-pregnant-fargo-woman-vanished

IIRC, we don't know there wasn't any blood found at the apartment. Forensic testing was done and the results have not been released. Due to what the witness CM stated he heard (see below), it's not a stretch to think something horrible happened in that bathroom.

Exactly---we don't know.

How could anyone possibly be this wacked out. Sick. How did they think they could get away with that. So so sad, heartbreaking to destroy a happy family. I wonder how long they'd been planning it.

It also could be they are whacked out from doing who-knoze-what drugs from past days. Sounds speed-ish or meth-ish to me. All happy-happy, things sound great kind of thing. All their ideas were "great and no way we can get caught!"

But let me say this, too:

:welcome: to Websleuths, Cupcakex13 !! We're glad you're here !! :cupcake::cupcake:

Per local news: The 2 inmates are being kept in isolation. Family met with Social Services. SS will not say if the baby is with family members now.

<modsnip>
I believe she was alive when taken there as well.

If she was alive, I hope she was unconscious, too. What horrors would have gone through her mind, knowing what was likely to happen to her. "Almost done with this wonderful pregnancy -- our little girl. Our new life together as a family," etc., etc. And to know that it would not be hers. And what about her baby daughter -- fearful of what is going to happen to her?

Such cruelty and selfishness has no fitting punishment on this earth. IMO.

But that's not what you said, which was my point.

Someone said 'all the blood'. My question was 'where?'. I don't know of any location of a lot of blood. Maybe someone else does---so I asked. If not, and it's just assumed, that answers that.
Which was my point.

Someone said 'all the blood'. My question was 'where?'. I don't know of any location of a lot of blood. Maybe someone else does---so I asked. If not, and it's just assumed, that answers that.
Which was my point.

It was reported that WH contends he came home to a bloodied bathroom. No, we have not seen it, we do not know for a fact it was there, nor do we know that it wasn't there.

It was reported that WH contends he came home to a bloodied bathroom. No, we have not seen it, we do not know for a fact it was there, nor do we know that it wasn't there.

Right--- and he contends that he disposed of his shoes and bloody towels in a dumpster in West Fargo. Since it hasn't been found (that we know of) we don't know if that's true or not either.

I'm interested in the witness downstairs who says he heard banging noises coming from the bathroom or bath tub ----if true , have they checked the drains and septic for blood/tissue , etc.?
If something happened there... there'd be a hell of a mess. Sorry so graphic.

Anyone here who has given birth naturally or by C-section (I had one child that way) knows it is a messy process and that's why they use all of those large flat disposable pads at the hospital.

Depending how the baby girl came into the world... it's hard to believe she survived without professional care !
One little miracle in this terrible case.
:moo:

Greywind says her family has been living at the apartment building for a year and, looking back, she remembers that a week before her daughter went missing, Crews had allegedly tried to lure her to her third-floor apartment.

“[Crews] had come down a week prior to this trying to get my daughter to come upstairs,” Greywind says. “I feel like I have a lot of guilt for not seeing this [coming] and not protecting my daughter. I didn’t think that she was in danger, I didn’t think anything like [this] could’ve happen.”
http://people.com/crime/savanna-greywind-missing-murder-mom-reacts/

Sorry if this has been posted previously.

So it's Shroedinger's blood?

All my opinion:
I dont think she ever made it up to the apartment. It doesn't make sense that they would take her up there and then have to bring a body back down. I think they got her out to the parking lot and into a car and went right to the farmstead. The banging could be anything: them washing up, them washing items used during, etc. I'm really interested in what the evidence will show. I think this was all planned.
RIP Savanna. Prayers to Haisley &her family.

So it's Shroedinger's blood?

All my opinion:
I dont think she ever made it up to the apartment. It doesn't make sense that they would take her up there and then have to bring a body back down. I think they got her out to the parking lot and into a car and went right to the farmstead. The banging could be anything: them washing up, them washing items used during, etc. I'm really interested in what the evidence will show. I think this was all planned.
RIP Savanna. Prayers to Haisley &her family.

Does anyone know when all the banging was going on? I had seen previously that Hoehn had been arrested last year on DV charges for pushing Crews into the bathtub when they were fighting.

This is so heartbreaking! These types of crimes where pregnant women are the target because the alleged criminals want the unborn child are mind boggling to me.
When I was pregnant with my son I had a coworker who gave me a strange feeling. She would ask such detailed questions about everything and made comments about stealing my baby or things like that. I was paranoid that she would try to harm me or my unborn son. I never reported her since it was just a creepy vibe I got. But shortly after my delivery she was telling everyone at work she was pregnant. She showed sonogram pics and everything. Turns out she was making the whole thing up and was never pregnant to begin with.

Oh my gosh that is CHILLING. How scary. Did you think she could try to do something to you? Did you tell anyone about her behavior? Or take any precautions? I think you had a close call with madness.

It's like who knew this is something else to really worry about? I mean we've all heard of such cases but somehow now, with this case and your account it feels like one more thing to worry about and protect against when pregnant.

These people (those who abduct fetuses and kill pregnant mothers or who steal newborns) are super creepy, bizarrely disturbed individuals. I don't understand. Can't begin to comprehend.

SBM

BBM. How do you know that? How do you know there was no blood found in the apartment?

What I am referring to is the statement by the man that when he came home there was blood all over the bathroom and a baby was there. Neighbors heard bangininf inthe bathroom at the time when Savanna had likely been up there.

What I have noticed with criminals is that although they lie they typically include some truth that is associated with evidence they know may be found, that they need to explain away.

My feeling is that these freaks murdered her and took the baby in the bathroom and then loaded the body up in something and put her and the baby in a vehicle and while WH rushed to hide the body and the baby at the farm, BC stayed behind to clean up the mess. I suspect there was indeed blood everywhere that she cleaned up but that can be found in drain traps and with luminal. I'm betting they found tons of blood.

If she was alive, I hope she was unconscious, too. What horrors would have gone through her mind, knowing what was likely to happen to her. "Almost done with this wonderful pregnancy -- our little girl. Our new life together as a family," etc., etc. And to know that it would not be hers. And what about her baby daughter -- fearful of what is going to happen to her?

Such cruelty and selfishness has no fitting punishment on this earth. IMO.

Last sentence. Seriously. This is a horror beyond imagining. With absolutely no justification. No way of comprehending this. And nothing legal can come close to justice on this earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en