Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kind of interesting------Savanna went missing on Saturday, the 19th. On Tuesday, the 22nd, WH was cited for failure to stop/remain at the scene of an accident. (According to Fargo court records)

Charges: Hoehn, William Henry Statute Level Date
1. Fail Stop/Remain Scene Acc 080803 Misdemeanor B 08/22/2017

This is kind of interesting------Savanna went missing on Saturday, the 19th. On Tuesday, the 22nd, WH was cited for failure to stop/remain at the scene of an accident. (According to Fargo court records)

very interesting. Good find. This is the municipal code:
8-0803. - Accidents involving damage to vehicles.
The driver of any vehicle involved in an accident resulting only in damage to a vehicle which is driven or attended by any person shall immediately stop his vehicle at the scene of such accident or as close thereto as possible and in every event shall remain at or return to and remain at the scene of such accident until he has fulfilled all of the requirements of § 8-0804. Every such stop shall be made without obstructing traffic more than is necessary.

Source: 1952 Rev. Ord. 1119 (1962), 2515 (1990), 2558 (1991).
https://library.municode.com/nd/far...ances?nodeId=CH8TRCO_ART8-08AC_8-0803ACINDAVE

At the time, they were trying to find anything they could use to get at WH or BC, to crack them and get probable cause for a warrant. Possibly they pulled him over for failure to stop at a scene, and then when they ran his info they discovered his outstanding warrant? They weren't trying to find him at that point, they just happened on him? I remember LE saying they took him into custody late Tuesday, early Wednesday, so this is at dark... I suspect there is more to that initial taking into custody for his outstanding warrant than we've been told.

From your link:

''Things are pointing to other areas that have already been searched by law enforcement as far as where the crime actually occurred," said Clay County Sheriff's Detective Jason Hicks.

Other areas that have already been searched? What other areas, other than the apt.?

Maybe that points to the apartment and to put their man power in there like in taking out the tub drain, carpets, etc. spay the whole place with Bluestar or Luminol

The way *I* understand it is that her mom knew she went upstairs and was NOT immediately concerned WHEN she went upstairs. However by 4:30 when she went up to look for Savanna and BC told her Savanna had left, THEN she immediately knew something was wrong, because Savanna's car was still there but she wasn't home and wasn't answering her phone. That is when police were contacted.

What I am trying to point out is that her mother did NOT say that she was instantly concerned about Savanna going upstairs. I think she would have gone with her if she was.

I think she was concerned that Savanna ordered a pizza and did not come down to eat it. She was also supposed to take her brother to work at 2:30pm, right?

I thought I read somewhere that he lost his job over the weekend when he never returned the company truck

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

AFAIK, Hoehn stated in his court appearance that he had lost his roofing job after his arrest. He was seeking a court-apointed attorney. I can't find anything in msm about him failing to return a work truck.

Both he and Crews sought representation by court-appointed attorneys, citing their lack of income. Crews, who described Hoehn as her “fiance” and only source of income, said she has been too ill to find work for “a while” and has no family to help. Hoehn, who described Crews as his “significant other,” said he lost his roofing job after being jailed.
http://bismarcktribune.com/news/loc...cle_9e4d2489-3987-51aa-959b-68d0dd0d38ab.html

I think she was concerned that Savanna ordered a pizza and did not come down to eat it. She was also supposed to take her brother to work at 2:30pm, right?

Actually, I believe he had to be at work at 3pm. Brother went up to apt. at about 2:30pm, and Dad at about 2:45pm, if I'm remembering correctly.

Actually, I believe he had to be at work at 3pm. Brother went up to apt. at about 2:30pm, and Dad at about 2:45pm, if I'm remembering correctly.

Yes that's exactly it. After dad came back, Mom left to take the brother to work, and returned at 3:15.

I've been following this case since the beginning but haven't been able to bring myself to post yet. I just found out I am pregnant a few weeks ago and it has made this one truly horrifying and heartbreaking. Sending so much love to this family...I can't even imagine. :candle::heartbeat::rose:

Haven't read here is a while. Did they perform a C-section to steal the baby and where? What is her cause of death? Is the DNA back on the baby and has she been turned over to her daddy?

I've been following this case since the beginning but haven't been able to bring myself to post yet. I just found out I am pregnant a few weeks ago and it has made this one truly horrifying and heartbreaking. Sending so much love to this family...I can't even imagine. :candle::heartbeat::rose:

Congratulations SBHack!!

:grouphug:

Eta: I can't imagine being pregnant and following this thread.

Glad you were able to come join us, SBH. I understand how this might affect you in such a profound way . Feel free to join in again, or to totally avoid this thread. neither is right or wrong. I recently had to walk away from a new thread because it stirred up too many deep-seated emotions/memories in me. We get it when it happens to others. :hug:

congratulations on your baby-to-be, and look forward to your progress---may it not be one with morning sickness. I am sure Savanna would you to be happy about it, too.

I had read this was a warrant.

Was it reported if WH was home during any of he searches done on 8/19-8/20?

So...............there's another image of the list of warrants issued that shows more than what's on the link I posted. There are 12 warrants issued by the Fargo PD on Sept 1st and another one issued on the 5th by the CCSO (not sure if that would be Cass County Sheriff's office or Clay County Sheriff's office).

So...............there's another image of the list of warrants issued that shows more than what's on the link I posted. There are 12 warrants issued by the Fargo PD on Sept 1st and another one issued on the 5th by the CCSO (not sure if that would be Cass County Sheriff's office or Clay County Sheriff's office).

Do you have that image or its link?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you have that image or its link?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's an image on the link in post #897

And thank you all for your kind words. I can't seem to pull myself away from this one even if I wanted to. Savanna, Haisley Jo, Ashton, all of those victimized by this horrific stream of crimes, they all have pieces of my heart now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214