ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Gopher!

I'm assuming you mean a U of M Gopher, but if you mean literally, then I think you'd give IBSleuthin' a run for her money on a shoe hunt. :)

Btw - Bison here - though I gave birth to a Gopher.

Can you delete a tweet?
Can deleting a tweet be an incriminating action?
Has there ever been a time when the killer was posting on this site?

There have always been rumors that a suspected person may be on these sites at various times. I was on another site when Kyron Horman went missing and a person in that case came on. I got banned from that site because I suspected this person was involved and called him out right on the forum. I wasn't nice about the way I worded it and he complained.

That case remains unsolved so I will not name the person I called out. You see according to the terms of service of most forums like this, family members and those associated, or those who have not been formally charged are considered innocent until proven guilty and calling them out or sleuthing them is unacceptable.

However, I felt in the case of a missing little boy, I didn't give a hoot about the TOS. Also, that person was scary and for that reason I don't let on to where I live ect...another poster on here named Crystal something got quite angry with me because I wouldn't say if I lived in the area of Fargo. This is precisely why I don't divulge that information. There are A LOT of weirdos out there and they come on here.

I'm assuming you mean a U of M Gopher, but if you mean literally, then I think you'd give IBSleuthin' a run for her money on a shoe hunt. :)

:cheer: :silly:

I've given up on the shoe, unless it's still under someone's car seat. Gawd.

Can we assume if someone told the police where his body could be found that he also told them more?
Why has there not been an arrest?

Has anyone noticed any deletes on twitter accounts who are friends of Tom's?
Or are they intelligent enough to put nothing on twitter that may inciminate them?

Rodents---yuk!

Or are they intelligent enough to put nothing on twitter that may inciminate them?
The JW account has been deleted. However you can still view it through an ancillary website. However I don't know if TB and JW actually "followed" one another on thier respective Twitter feeds.

ETA: my assumption would be is that once a entire Twitter account has been deleted or perhaps deactivated (?) that thier respective Twitter Handle will fall off from any of the other Twitter Handles they were "Follow"-ing.

There's a very interesting tweet from one of CM's friends on 9/18 about someone stealing from him and lying about it.

Just opened my account don't have too much to add that others have not found read the tweets ect.

However I have lived in Fargo for 12 years, graduated from NDSU and live near downtown Fargo so very near to the area and know the area well and lots of people.

Anyone have questions I could answer them.

Just opened my account don't have too much to add that others have not found read the tweets ect.

However I have lived in Fargo for 12 years, graduated from NDSU and live near downtown Fargo so very near to the area and know the area well and lots of people.

Anyone have questions I could answer them.

Welcome!

I will get right to the point.

What do you think?

Again nothing to report. Where is the update?
The day is almost over.
You guys knew I just had to do it didn't you? Sorry about generic noun but I mean both genders.
I ain't supertitious but this kinda cancels it out don't you think?
All the blessings and goodness bestowed on me I now bestow on my fellow sluethers.
Your welcome.

IBsleuthin - You are quite a character. Some of your posts crack me up. 😁😀👍

If someone directed the police to the RV store, that person has to know who/why/how...

If you add that to the fact the LE does not seem to be alerting the public - or college students - that they should be extra careful, I can only conclude that they know WHO and WHY but they are waiting for DNA evidence to positively identify...

I sure wish they would hurry up. My mind would like to stop thinking about it. More importantly, I am sure it will help the Bearson family in their grieving/healing process although I'm sure their heads are reeling & their grief is so very raw right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse