ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.. He would text him instead of verbally telling him so he can get the address right.
People do that to me because my iPhone 5 automatically recognizes that it is an address, the address turns blue & into a link I can click on. When I click on the link, it gives me the directions to that place. CM's phone would have the exact address he was at... But if they are lost & in fear of their lives, not always easy to get an exact address! But... Who really knows!

If CM or JB or JW used their phones & text messages for further non-public communications, that would provide a treasure-trove of information -- even if JB's phone isn't recovered... I think it's all "in the cloud."

Hiring lawyers?

A lawyer does not work for free and they want retainers. Like in the thousands of dollars.

No kidding!! Can you imagine if it was one of his friends from Sartell that did this, it's proven, and his parents get him a high priced attorney to get him a reduced sentence or get him off? I wouldn't want to run into TB's parents at the local cafe if I were the parents of the perp. Of course, this is all a big IF.

My question is why wouldn't JW just text CM from JB's phone instead of putting it on TWITTER?

If someone is going to get in contact with one of my friends & they have my phone to do it with, the easiest way would be to text. I have far more people's phone numbers than I do their Twitter names/handles/accounts... To send a tweet is to add at least three more steps PLUS it's public.

Did anyone notice or see if CM & TB were following each other on Twitter?

Is it adjusting for the time zone you're in?

I wondered that too, but no. I am in Fargo and it said 8:31 and 11:24 respectively the other day, and every day before that until now, not suddenly those tweets appear to be two hours later. I tried looking at it logged in, and not logged in. And other people are seeing those times too, so something is goofy.

My question is why wouldn't JW just text CM from JB's phone instead of putting it on TWITTER?

If someone is going to get in contact with one of my friends & they have my phone to do it with, the easiest way would be to text. I have far more people's phone numbers than I do their Twitter names/handles/accounts... To send a tweet is to add at least three more steps PLUS it's public.

CM first knew TB that night I think probably introduced to him by JW.
JW is a roommate of CM and went to high school with TB but were not close friends I believe.
I don't think TB was following CM or JW for that matter....but I cannot say as I can't find JW's twitter account.

As far as I can tell, they were not "Twitter" friends or "following" each other and were not even really
friends at all for that matter...mutual acquaintance through JW.

I was reading an article in The Bismarck Tribune about Tex Hal, soon to be former Chairman of Three Affiliated Tribes, and found this from the middle of September.

Fargo police investigate violent home invasion

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/sta...cle_f1a3d332-4a6b-11e4-8809-47e4b0aca759.html

There's more to that story too from today. Apparently there were a group of people with bats this afternoon that were going to rumble at that location. They showed video of arrests being made on Valley News Live.

As far as I can tell, they were not "Twitter" friends or "following" each other and were not even really
friends at all for that matter...mutual acquaintance through JW.

Somewhere in this thread it says that CM met TB for the first time the night this happened.

CM first knew TB that night I think probably introduced to him by JW.
JW is a roommate of CM and went to high school with TB but were not close friends I believe.
I don't think TB was following CM or JW for that matter....but I cannot say as I can't find JW's twitter account.
JW ' S Twitter account has been deleted in its entirety. CM mentions in one of several of his deleted tweets that TB maybe going somewhere with some baseball players. But he wasn't sure.

This is the part of the link I quoted that piqued my curiosity. "Vettel says the incident is part of an ongoing dispute between two groups in the neighborhood and involves people known to have gang connections."

Was TB caught, innocently, in the middle of a dispute that had nothing to do with him?

There's more to that story too from today. Apparently there were a group of people with bats this afternoon that were going to rumble at that location. They showed video of arrests being made on Valley News Live.

WOW lots of good posts here today! Thank so to all the people who posted new info and what the word is among people. I had no idea that the police had ever said the RV place came from an interview (as opposed to cell phone ping). Very interesting. Makes me really wonder because it makes sense they would get that because drug deals were going on there, but at the same time it makes the most sense to me that someone he knew committed the crime. Really hope LE does know more than they're saying then.

If JW used TB's phone to send that tweet he more than likely did it via Twitter because CM's phone number was not stored on TB's phone and JW couldn't remember what his number was to call it. Phone numbers are stored by name not number - very few even no what their friends phone numbers are because they call them by tapping their name from their contacts list on the phone. Thinking maybe JW's phone was dead or he didn't have it with him so he did what he could on Twitter using TB's phone. He had CM's Twitter handle in his memory so he got on Twitter and sent a tweet. It was great thinking on JW's part if in fact they were in trouble and needed help.

If JW used TB's phone to send that tweet he more than likely did it via Twitter because CM's phone number was not stored on TB's phone and JW couldn't remember what his number was to call it. Phone numbers are stored by name not number - very few even no what their friends phone numbers are because they call them by tapping their name from their contacts list on the phone. Thinking maybe JW's phone was dead or he didn't have it with him so he did what he could on Twitter using TB's phone. He had CM's Twitter handle in his memory so he got on Twitter and sent a tweet. It was great thinking on JW's part if in fact they were in trouble and needed help.

I agree. Although I thought I was familiar with all of the facts of the case, I was not. I didn't realize that CM & TB were not friends... It's understandable that he didn't text him.

Sorry.

I responded to a question and by the time I hit send there was already a pretty similar reply, and I couldn't delete it so I edited it out. Dry fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3