ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone notice on CMs tweets after the 21st that he said he was going to go home - I can't remember now where his hometown is - because he needed to get away, something to that effect. So CM left town on Monday Sep 22 or on Tuesday (I haven't been back to his acct to check). I thought that was interesting. He posted once from his hometown, supposedly, saying it was good to be home. Who knows if he has come back to Fargo. I also noticed tweets to CM from two women, both I think Native American like CM, and they seemed to know something about what was going on. One was an angry reply to a tweet from somebody (don't know who) sticking up for CM because the tweet said something CM did or said didn't mean he had killed TB. I believe that may even have been tweeted before his body was found and the public even knew he was dead. I wonder if those tweets are still there.

Any info regarding the baseball players TB was possibly going to meet with after leaving the "trap". CM offered that possibility on his twitter feed. Has it been mentioned in any news articles?

I haven't seen it mentioned again. Which I have found odd because to me that would be the one bit of information a person would really be investigating!

Did anyone notice on CMs tweets after the 21st that he said he was going to go home - I can't remember now where his hometown is - because he needed to get away, something to that effect. So CM left town on Monday Sep 22 or on Tuesday (I haven't been back to his acct to check). I thought that was interesting. He posted once from his hometown, supposedly, saying it was good to be home. Who knows if he has come back to Fargo. I also noticed tweets to CM from two women, both I think Native American like CM, and they seemed to know something about what was going on. One was an angry reply to a tweet from somebody (don't know who) sticking up for CM because the tweet said something CM did or said didn't mean he had killed TB. I believe that may even have been tweeted before his body was found and the public even knew he was dead. I wonder if those tweets are still there.

(BBM). You are incorrect in your assumption of his ethnicity. With respect to you, your post is a jumbled mess. I am guessing on this, it might be a long shot but I'm thinking that the police in Fargo know very well if CM has returned from his hometown or not. Any idea where he is from?

I have no idea;

There is a rumor that I cannot back up but have heard from a few un-cited sources that he may have been dragged behind a vehicle. Again just talk with no back up , but it does make sense with what the police are saying.

If he was murdered in a house I do not think police would try to get the public help on locating a shoe/phone, its pretty easy for who ever did it to get ride of the evidence. However if they believe he was dragged his shoe/phone could have fallen out, who ever dragged him may not have the shoe or phone.

That being said something like this is un-heard of in Fargo. Sure there is usually about 1 murder per year but its always domestic, a few weeks ago two crack head cousin roommates got into a fight and one shot the other, before that an 70 year old man suffering from dementia shot his wife. Random violence is pretty much non-existent so the whole situation is strange.

Will keep you posted if I hear more.

Could being dragged behind a vehicle be some kind of hazing or initiation?

His twitter feed is still active. His tweets sound like he's back at school based on the content of the tweets. There was a 4 day gap of no tweets. A logical conclusion might be the days he had returned home. Jmo

All I know is if police are telling the truth that they don't know, and they do NOT make an arrest within a couple weeks after the autopsy comes back, there is going to be a lot of outrage IMHO. People are going to want to know things like, why didn't they search the whole RV lot by going through all of the RVs, if you want the public to find his phone why not mention his phone had a picture of the lion engraved on the back like it shows on his twitter, and about 100 other things like that and the police are going to have an insane amount of pressure on them, and I think it's really smart for all those kids to be getting lawyers right now like a previous poster mentioned. I don't have a problem w/ the police right now I'm just imagining the potential outrage here if we're still sitting in the same spot here 6 months from now.

There's not too many good motives for taking the phone:

1. a mugging, but wallet would also have to be taken presumably, also I don't think this is a mugging anyway
2. the phone incriminates the murderer somehow, phone records or texts, though you'd think kids would be savvy enough to know that police can find that info, but maybe policw ouldn't be able to get the CONTENTS of texts without the phone.
3. it just fell out and got lost if the body was being moved (if they don't think he was killed there)

No one is going to kill someone for a phone they'll never be able to use because it would be able to be traced. Texts can be pulled up by the cell phone company without having the phone. Just like incoming and outgoing calls can be pulled up by the cell phone company without having the actual phone.

As far as arrest someone without toxicology, I don't know, I guess it depends on details we don't know but I would assume they could, especially in a violent homicide. I agree with you it's not a good sign if we haven't heard something tomorrow by noon. If they need the body that bad they must not have come up with much in the interviews, and unless they run into the murder weapon this could be bad. Or maybe they only have one person telling them what happened without anybody saying much else and they really need the exact physical corroboration that bad.

It's more than toxicology they're waiting for. It's hair, fibers, possibly dna and a host of other forensic material. Once an arrest is made, that person is entitled to a speedy trial and the clock starts ticking. They can't effectively interrogate someone until they know what they have for sure. For example, they can't say to an attorney that's been hired "We found skin under the fingernails of the deceased and we think it might belong to your client" They have to have the proof. I think they know who did this and not to worry, I'm sure they're keeping a close eye on them. Plus, waiting to see if they start running their mouth to someone.

It's more than toxicology they're waiting for. It's hair, fibers, possibly dna and a host of other forensic material. Once an arrest is made, that person is entitled to a speedy trial and the clock starts ticking. They can't effectively interrogate someone until they know what they have for sure. For example, they can't say to an attorney that's been hired "We found skin under the fingernails of the deceased and we think it might belong to your client" They have to have the proof. I think they know who did this and not to worry, I'm sure they're keeping a close eye on them. Plus, waiting to see if they start running their mouth to someone.

(BBM) and I'm betting the farm that is happening soon. A little public attention about how elusive and intelligent this killer is would get those jaws a flappin.

(BBM) and I'm betting the farm that is happening soon. A little public attention about how elusive and intelligent this killer is would get those jaws a flappin.

Do you remember the cases of those 2 kids that died from ingesting synthetic drugs? They didn't just want the person who gave them the drugs, they wanted who supplied them, who manufactured them, who supplied the material to manufacture them---everyone involved. A lot of convictions handed down in those cases A LOT.

I've seen kids hold onto the back of cars as they drive while they skateboard!!

It's even more fun to do in the winter---hang on to someone's bumper when the roads are icy (not that I ever did anything like that). But dragging someone behind a car implies against their will.

It's even more fun to do in the winter---hang on to someone's bumper when the roads are icy (not that I ever did anything like that). But dragging someone behind a car implies against their will.

You shock me with your bad behavior. I bet you rode your bike without a helmet and shot off bottle rockets too! Tsk!

View attachment 60503
There is also a "homicidal violence" murder UNSOLVED from June 2013... He was an old man in his house beaten with his walking cane but it's within walking distance of Larry's RV & Sales. His cause of death was "Trauma by homicidal violence."

Just something to think about. They probably aren't related but if they are, there are some really bad guys in that neighborhood.
I thought in that one it was a homeless man he had taken in to help, and he ended up robbing him and beating him to death with his cane? Is there a different one, do you have a link by any chance? I know that one was unsolved for a while though. Could very well have been a different one though, I know someone mentioned earlier there was a double homicide in that area in recent years too.

I used to ride my bike all hours of the day and night roughly around the area where this old man was murdered. I ran into people on a semi-regular basis who were from out of state (changed town to state) walking to Churches United (the homeless shelter) on main ave to stay. This gentleman was known to pay people to do handy work around his house to help people out. I believe he was robbed and murdered by a transient who saw he had a wad of cash or what not and took advantage of it and definitely skipped town shortly after. This one I feel will unfortunately never be solved :(

In my opinion these are not connected in the way of a smoking gun anyway.

You shock me with your bad behavior. I bet you rode your bike without a helmet and shot off bottle rockets too! Tsk!

Back in the day, NO ONE wore bike helmets. I don't think they even made bike helmets back then because I don't remember ever seeing them. Fireworks used to be legal within the city limits, including bottle rockets. But times have changed---life has changed---I bought you a walker with an air bag for Christmas. I hope you like it.

I keep coming back to this thread and reDing through and I am amazed there has been no new updates from media. If I was a parent of child murdered I would be screaming at the LE and media to keep my child's name out there, UNLESS I was told by LE that they have more answers than can be released and it's best to just be quiet right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And isn't the community concerned about an unsolved murder of a young person?

I can't help but to wonder about Andrew Sadek's case even though it is a few miles away. Both students from ND colleges who lived on campus who ventured out into the surrounding community to end up dead. I don't believe LE is doing the communities a service by not revealing what they do know. College age kids tend to feel invincible enough as it is. But to lend to that theory by not disclosing the pitfalls that endanger these students IMO is counter productive.

JMO's

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...adek-(Missing-Student)-20-Wahpeton-1-May-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome