ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but to wonder about Andrew Sadek's case even though it is a few miles away. Both students from ND colleges who lived on campus who ventured out into the surrounding community to end up dead. I don't believe LE is doing the communities a service by not revealing what they do know. College age kids tend to feel invincible enough as it is. But to lend to that theory by not disclosing the pitfalls that endanger these students IMO is counter productive.

JMO's

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...adek-(Missing-Student)-20-Wahpeton-1-May-2014

The underlying feeling with LE is that it's "us" and "them," meaning anyone could be the enemy/culprit. Revealing information just doesn't seem to be done any longer.

Could be. But it is also the defense attornies who are not looking for justice, but rather any error to get their guilty client off

Back in the day, NO ONE wore bike helmets. I don't think they even made bike helmets back then because I don't remember ever seeing them. Fireworks used to be legal within the city limits, including bottle rockets. But times have changed---life has changed---I bought you a walker with an air bag for Christmas. I hope you like it.

(BBM) Oh there is a reason I've clung to you like a wet grocery bag all these years isn't there.

Could be. But it is also the defense attornies who are not looking for justice, but rather any error to get their guilty client off

I could pound on my keyboard until next week about just this topic. It doesn't anger me when police aren't all that sure, but when they have DNA/video ect...PROOF and they still get a court appointed attorney who drags things out at length then I get upset. That's not justice, it's not a representation of the justice system, it's plain manipulation.

Alfonso Rodriguez, Jr. is the first 'person' that comes to my mind. His defense attny tried everything he could think of. Sickening.

Hi there. My name is Scott. I'm new here. Grew up in Moorhead and quite interested in this case. Saddened that my hometown seems to be influenced by gang presence these days, but of course, we don't yet know if that has anything to do with this case.

One question that has been rolling around in my head is that, although it seems fairly clear that these boys had probably been drinking, I wonder how much was had? Sounds like they were up all night, maybe on a bender... Did JW simply not have his phone or had dead battery, or was TB so intoxicated that he was having trouble using a keypad? TB was apparently not totally incapacitated, because he was awake for at least awhile longer, eventually leaving to possibly hang out with some "baseball players", but I wonder what kind of shape he was in... Had he sobered up during that time or continued to "party."?

EDIT: It has been assumed that the tweet about getting lost and dying was a joke, but my guess was that it is a joke with some basis in reality... They could have been drunk enough to be lost in a town that they had only been in for about a month, and they could have at least felt like death if they had been drinking for a while.

Rumor has it that the body was covered with gravel. This would tie into the "car dragging" theory, or something like that. Why else would the cops initially rule out foul play, and then later decide it was indeed a "violent homicide"? To me, this implies that there is no conventional weapon or entry wound to be found, and that the original police theory was freakish accident.

I am wondering if the initial reports of Tommy last seen at 3:40 was inaccurate or untrue. In the aftermath LE checked pings and confronted those that reported that time frame. Thus three days later finding that a "meeting place" was the RV park. Somehow LE knew to go there and it only took 20 minutes to search. Not the area of the park, but the park itself. If TW and Tommy were looking for the "meeting place" and couldn't find it, it would explain the "I'm lost" tweet. Feeling outside a comfort zone and a scary area would cause the feeling of being unsafe.

JMO

I am wondering if the initial reports of Tommy last seen at 3:40 was inaccurate or untrue. In the aftermath LE checked pings and confronted those that reported that time frame. Thus three days later finding that a "meeting place" was the RV park. Somehow LE knew to go there and it only took 20 minutes to search. Not the area of the park, but the park itself. If TW and Tommy were looking for the "meeting place" and couldn't find it, it would explain the "I'm lost" tweet. Feeling outside a comfort zone and a scary area would cause the feeling of being unsafe.

JMO

The "We're lost" tweet was prior to them arriving at the part at CM's house. (CM's tweets indicate TB and JW arrived at his house after that)

It could be possible that TB left the party at CM's house, alone, then went back to purchase more 'supplies' so he could continue on partying with some basketball buddies he knew from his hometown. This theory would mean there is an entirely different pool of suspects from what has been discussed in every other thread on this forum. Food for thought...

JMO

Great point - being in an unfamiliar place like Larry's RV at night would explain why they might be lost or scared - but why would they need someone to come get them? Larry's is far enough away it seems illogical (to me) that they would have gone on foot. Who knows though!

JMO

This RV place is an actual business. They sell new campers, camper trailers, RVS. It is somewhat on the outskirts of the industrial park in Moorhead very near Interstate 94. When I think of "RV park", I think of people pulling into a park ore designated area to camp with their camper. Not so in this case . It is a business. It is a fenced-in lot full of new campers/travel trailers/RVs. Not saying that it can't be a meeting place though.

Dragging behind a car would cause more than a missing shoe and phone; there would be missing extremities, but it would support 'homicidal injury' theory.

Rumor has it that the body was covered with gravel. This would tie into the "car dragging" theory, or something like that. Why else would the cops initially rule out foul play, and then later decide it was indeed a "violent homicide"? To me, this implies that there is no conventional weapon or entry wound to be found, and that the original police theory was freakish accident.

The "We're lost" tweet was prior to them arriving at the part at CM's house. (CM's tweets indicate TB and JW arrived at his house after that)

It could be possible that TB left the party at CM's house, alone, then went back to purchase more 'supplies' so he could continue on partying with some basketball buddies he knew from his hometown. This theory would mean there is an entirely different pool of suspects from what has been discussed in every other thread on this forum. Food for thought...

Which "tweets" indicate TB himself arrived at CM's afterward? I have not seen the tweets or know how to access them in so much that I do not know fully who CM and JW are. Understanding of course we cannot use full names here.

JMO

This RV place is an actual business. They sell new campers, camper trailers, RVS. It is on the outskirts of the industrial park in Moorhead. When I think of "RV park", I think of people pulling into a park ore designated area to camp with their camper. Not so in this case . It is a business. It is a fenced-in lot full of new campers/travel trailers/RVs. Not saying that it can't be a meeting place though.

Someone from the area, in a previous post, said they had gone to the RV business after they closed and there wasn't a gate blocking off access to the lot of campers for sale. It could be a location LE is familiar with for transactions involving drugs. This would explain why were able to zone in on that section of town after some interviews and still not have a suspect in the murder.

This RV place is an actual business. They sell new campers, camper trailers, RVS. It is somewhat on the outskirts of the industrial park in Moorhead. When I think of "RV park", I think of people pulling into a park ore designated area to camp with their camper. Not so in this case . It is a business. It is a fenced-in lot full of new campers/travel trailers/RVs. Not saying that it can't be a meeting place though.

I agree with you. I have an RV in a "park" at the lake. Earlier in the thread it was mentioned by a local that Larry's was not totally fenced in after driving by there. It sounds like the road around there are gravel, thus where the alleged gravel on his body would come from. I suppose I should have called it the RV store. I cannot believe that a lot like that with collectively a lot of assets like that would not have video surveillance.

JMO

I agree with you. I have an RV in a "park" at the lake. Earlier in the thread it was mentioned by a local that Larry's was not totally fenced in after driving by there. It sounds like the rad around there are gravel, thus where the alleged gravel on his body would come from. I suppose I should have called it the RV store. I cannot believe that a lot like that with collectively a lot of assets like that would not have video surveillance.

JMO

If you are interested in seeing this...go into Google maps and type in: Larry's RV Sales & Services, 24th Avenue South, Moorhead, MN

You can clearly see a fence, but not saying that they lock the gates from cars at night.

Reading back, I can only find articles that the cops made statements they didn't suspect foul play BEFORE the body was found. They only made these statements during the time he was missing. They never said that AFTER the body was found. If someone can find statements that contradict this, please post it and correct me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member