ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to delete tweets? Seems like some of CM's are missing...such as the ones that responded to TB's "we're lost" tweet.

Paraphrasing...."we're drunk at the trap" (or something like that), and "text me after I call you"

I automatically file all of the police statements in the same file cabinet I have where they declare: "There is no evidence the child was abducted." "There is no evidence that she left the scene unwillingly.", "There is no evidence that she is dead."

Most of these statements are legal, politically correct blab.

My immense frustration begins when they ask the public for help in finding the person, SHOE, PHONE but then don't allow the public to know more information.

My opinion is that if they let out more detail on exactly how he was killed, the people close to him might start looking at some of their friends and thinking..."Oh yeah, I remember when he showed us that knife, or that gun, or that baseball bat." Or, "Oh yeah I remember when he was drunk and told us if he ever had to kill someone he would do it like ..."

The manner in which he was killed, the location in which he was found and the distance from where he was last seen are critical to figuring this out.

I also need a volunteer willing to go to Fargo...anyone? Rocco? MagicMan08?

Where's Car Guy when you need him? :silly:

Is it possible to delete tweets? Seems like some of CM's are missing...such as the ones that responded to TB's "we're lost" tweet.

Paraphrasing...."we're drunk at the trap" (or something like that), and "text me after I call you"
Deleted tweets can be recovered via peoplebrowsr website. See upthread for address.

(BBM) Excellent point, we don't know what else there is. We are all operating on the information we have and not what we don't have. We, (the general public) don't know how JW and TB got to the place on the 800 block of 14th st. in Fargo.

I want to know.

I want to know what he said when he left! Did he say "My ride is here", "So and so is here to pick me up", "I'm walking back to the dorm--see ya". What? He had to have said SOMETHING to the other people still there when he left.

I want to know what he said when he left! Did he say "My ride is here", "So and so is here to pick me up", "I'm walking back to the dorm--see ya". What? He had to have said SOMETHING to the other people still there when he left.

Sounds very similar to Josh Guimond (missing from St. John's University since 11/9/02). He left an on-campus party and disappeared. Everybody assumed he was walking back to his dorm, but IIRC he didn't really tell anybody where he was going.

Tweet from CM on 09/20/14 "not that I know of. He did mention maybe going somewhere with some baseball players but I'm not sure '

I keep losing my place with this tweet so BBM.

Thanks for bringing that up again, I wasn't sure if I had actually read that somewhere. I've been wondering if the baseball players he was meeting up with were the friends he was supposed to ride home with, it sounded like they left pretty early in the morning. He may have been heading home to meet up with them when something happened.

According to someone I just spoke with, KFGO radio is reporting that police are questioning whether this was 'Racially motivated".

ANYONE??? else hear that? This person said it was on the radio this morning out in ND.

I am not finding anything so far. I seriously am wondering if this person misunderstood or mis-heard.

I've been wondering about that since the Twitter comments came up, but didn't want to respond to those posts since SM is considered to be rumor and not allowed. (just because it's rumor, it doesn't meant it can't be true!) I've wondered if a WS (or other strongly racist person) was upset because he has friends who are other races. I have no idea what race JW is, but nobody has actually said it was just the two of them when that tweet was sent or who went to pick them up. That's why I said in my last post that I wondered if something had started before they went to the house, and the person/people ran into him again when he was on his way home. MOO

I'm just kind of frustrated that they waited this long to tell the public about the phone and missing shoe. Garbage day has come and gone at least once already here in Fargo/Moorhead. Yea, you would think something if you saw a brand new phone in the dumpster, but not as much over a single shoe. Not saying the items are in a dumpster, they very well could be on the side of the road somewhere. But, I live in apartment land and have a bunch of weirdos for neighbors and wouldn't think much of seeing a single shoe in the dumpster unless I had been informed that the police were looking for these items.

These young people aren't like that. They don't think about saying goodbye or where they are going because they always have their freaking phone!

Sad comment on the Iphone that it was reported he couldn't keep it charged.

I'm sorry if not posting this properly, new on here but have been reading through all of the posts.

You can actually find a picture of JW on another social media site (FB) under his name. He is Caucasian....Just a note, he played baseball for his hometown team (same home town as TB.) Probably just a coincidence.

Is it possible that this is the area they were lost in earlier? I've been wondering if JW has been so quiet because something happened (and he was semi-serious about them dying), but he hasn't said anything about it publicly either out of fear or because LE told him not to. If that were the case and TB ran into the person/people on his way home, it may have restarted and escalated. I could be wrong, it's happened once or twice before, but I just don't see JW being involved in the death. MOO

MMHMM very good point, maybe that is the area JW and Tom were lost in earlier...maybe a drug deal gone bad? "Flap" house I think means drug house too right? That's what it said on the original messages when they were talking about being lost. Really makes me wonder if there aren't some REALLY bad guys around the Fargo area now, especially after what happened not long ago with Andrew Sadek.

Sounds very similar to Josh Guimond (missing from St. John's University since 11/9/02). He left an on-campus party and disappeared. Everybody assumed he was walking back to his dorm, but IIRC he didn't really tell anybody where he was going.

But TB said something about meeting up with some baseball players before he left. And his body was found fairly quickly and in a place that was near a buisness so not much thought into hiding it. Was Josh Guimond ever found?

I don't think CM is caucasian based on his twitter photo and many twitter links to vine videos. Though according to previous reports, TB had just met CM that night. Though had known CM's roommate JW from high school. All of that info is becoming harder and harder to find... news articles seem to have wiped some of that info.

I need to remember to take more screen caps!

Can someone tell me when Tom started at this school?

I'm sorry if not posting this properly, new on here but have been reading through all of the posts.

You can actually find a picture of JW on another social media site (FB) under his name. He is Caucasian....Just a note, he played baseball for his hometown team (same home town as TB.) Probably just a coincidence.

WELCOME

:wagon:

I don't think CM is caucasian based on his twitter photo and many twitter links to vine videos. Though according to previous reports, TB had just met CM that night. Though had known CM's roommate JW from high school. All of that info is becoming harder and harder to find... news articles seem to have wiped some of that info.

I need to remember to take more screen caps!

I believe CM is Native American. JW is white. Tom is white. If it's racially motivated (which I only think is possible because of that twitter message that was laughing about Tom's death, combined w/ some friends who look like they could have racist connections), then I'm guessing it would be because Tom is hanging out with people who aren't white, and maybe he got into a philosophical argument turned physicalwith one of these angry people. That's my best guess anyway.

Because CM said they were at the "flap" house and I think that has some drug connotations, and the police knew where to look in Moorhead, I am thinking more and more by the hour that this is drug related. Hope the police are able to figure it out soon, and I hope they're searching the ditches on the roads on the way to the RV place for that shoe and phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14