ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This case is so frustrating. I keep reading back to the beginning and we have learned nothing new since it all began. The public has really been kept in the dark about any details and confirmed details. Such as : was he last seen in the house or outside of the house at 3:40am? what was said to him when he left? If he was in the house and left out the front door, didn't someone know if he was going back to the dorm by himself or catching a ride from someone to the dorm or elsewhere? If he was waiting for a ride you would think there would be phone records of him contacting someone. Or perhaps he used someone else's phone. If he left alone, he would have just left I suppose, but you would think he would have said to someone "hey guys, I'm going *advertiser censored*. See ya later". If he was seen outside of the residence, was he seen by someone coming inside or driving by? Was he outside talking to people? Was he walking towards his ride if he had one or walking alone in the direction of the dorm? If he was walking alone, which direction was he going? I certainly would hope that LE knows the answers to these basic questions.
Perhaps he was walking alone to the dorm and someone offered him a ride. Maybe he ran into some people he knew and they said they were going to another party, etc. and asked if he wanted to come along. WHO KNOWS? At 3:40 am you wouldn't think there would be too much action going on anymore. It does seem late to be showing up to another party or someone else's house though.

Yikes! All this is starting to remind me of the Sxxx Axxx (probably can't say her name) case involving MT and ND. 2 men out and about after doing crack. This unfortunate woman was out jogging and they chose her. She was transported across state lines and buried.

So another ND student that had been found dead - See Andrew Sadek's page - had been working as a drug informant at the time of his death.

Have they determined whether or not that was the case with Tom? Hadn't he just received a DUI? Was it just alcohol related?

http://www.twincities.com/nation/ci...t-quit-working-confidential-informant-shortly

"Student found dead last June quit working as confidential informant shortly before disappearing"

http://www.grandforksherald.com/new...last-june-quit-working-confidential-informant

A couple stories from Fargo today. I think they might both be related. I found them interesting because of the location. This is of course, right by where Bearson was apparently was last seen.

http://www.inforum.com/news/crime/3...marijuana-tells-fargo-police-after-foot-chase

http://www.wday.com/news/crime/3667977-three-people-arrested-narcotics-bust-thursday-fargo

Yes this is very disturbing! TB last seen at 824 14th Street N and both of these arrests were made within 2 blocks of this last know location. One in the 800 block between College & 14th and the other in the 1000 block of 14th. NDSU campus is at the North end of 14th Street N and it only runs 5 blocks and ends at RR tracks.

Hey- just noticed the family has been interviewed by the MPLs. CBS new station to be televised at 10 pm Monday night.

Hey- just noticed the family has been interviewed by the MPLs. CBS new station to be televised at 10 pm Monday night.

Wow! That's interesting. Where did you see that? Just curious.

Quite odd that a Minnesota TV station would get an interview with the Bearsons and wait until Monday night at ten to air it.

How about a link for this? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thank you in advance.

Well, Thomas obviously did not beat himself up and die, so someone is responsible, and LE owes it to the community to solve this case!! Call in state resources, federal resources, whatever they need to do to solve this! A murderer or more than one murderer is roaming free!! How many more will be killed before captured??

Mpls CBS is WCCO, but I don't see anything about Tom on their site at this time.

Maybe is was one of those teaser announcements given going into commercial breaks?

I looked today as well Amanda. Nothing. Nada. ZIP.
Boowhoz PLEASE hop back on and let us know where you heard this news of the interview to be aired Monday night. Wondering if you might have been referring to the AS case or was it TB's?

Most likely there is A reason to wait until Monday night at 10:00 pm to air the interview with the Bearsons.

I live in the MSP area, and saw the teaser for the Bearson interview as well. It will air Monday night on local channel 4, WCCO CBS news. The teaser clip showed Mr. Bearson talking about the devastating loss of his son. I believe he also stated they need justice. I have only seen the teaser once (it is not my regular station), but I will definitely tune in Monday night and look for a link to post here afterwards. My feeling after seeing the clip is that there is not any new news, but they are simply trying to keep the story in the spotlight so they may find justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back