ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just a thought but perhaps he's not afraid of the question "Did you have anything to do with the death of TB" but worried about other questions such as "Do you know who was involved in the death of TB?" or "Do you know who TB was with when he left the party?"

I think you are right on with that. The fact that he won't take it doesn't necessarily tell me that he did it, but that he might know a lot more than he is telling. I think it is very possible that if JW is going to tell the whole story of what happened that night he will have to mention some illegal activity by he and his friends. Possibly involvement in a drug deal or something of that nature. And in addition to admitting to his own illegal actions, he would likely have to rat out some of his friends. Maybe he is scared of what they will do to him if some of those "friends" are dangerous people. I don't think there is any legal way to force him to take it, but any half-decent human being would have to come clean at some point or their conscience would be eating them alive.

The way this case is turning out sort of reminds me of the Lauren Spierer case (still unsolved) at Indiana University. Multiple friends were with her the night she went missing, and it is widely assumed that at least one of them had something to do with it, but the friends have all lawyered up and many refused polygraphs. And since she was with so many friends the night she went missing (she is now presumed dead) they all have plausible deniability in that it could have been one of the others. There is very little evidence so as long as they don't say too much the police will not be able to pinpoint who is responsible. Her friends who are speaking out on her behalf say that they suspect drugs played a role that evening.

even though what you've stated about lie detector tests is true, if it was me, i'd be strapping the machine on myself to take the test. i'd be so offended that anyone could think i might possibly be involved in the death of a friend, i'd be salivating at the idea of proving them wrong. Apparently other people took it so he must know he's making himself look really bad by refusing. Since, as you said, the results can't be used in court and he could always claim if he didn't pass it the results were inaccurate, take the test!

(bbm)

exactly.

Bumping for Tom, you aren't forgotten. Someone did this. Do the right thing and confess.

It so sad that we are at 11 months and there is still no result for Tom. I hope LE are looking to polygraph his friends. Someone knows something and LE need to find the weakest link and put pressure on

Haven't forgotten. Still waiting on the arrests...

Has anyone heard of anon. Did he have ties or mess w the wrong people?

Why has this Ashley hammer stabbing dude not been looked at for this murder?

Was the vehicle he was found driving on DUI impounded and who's vehicle was it, who was he with.

Hopefully everyone enjoyed vacation and eggs are in baskets and the CNA are giving ensure. Read through every piece.

The last person that saw him leave kenzie, her friends list has one man w mask, anon group. If you creep him and his other masks friends it's a possibility he talked **** to the wrong people and they came for him?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers
Back