NE: Forgotten DNA Evidence Clears Key Figures

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are they saying that a garment workers blood could stay in panties after being washed? I can't believe that Patsy would let the child wear new panties before washing them first. Was that brought up at all?

From Detective Steve Thomas's resignation letter:

http://www.denver-rmn.com/extra/ramsey/0808lett.html

Innocent people were not "cleared", publicly or otherwise, even when it was unmistakably the right thing to do, as reputations and lives were destroyed. Some in the district attorney's office, to this day, pursue weak, defenseless, and innocent people in shameless tactics that one couldn't believe more bizarre if it were made up.

Chris Wolf is looking more like the hero he is every day. Chris stood up to the Ramseys and fought back. He never gave up, never settled and fought all the way to the end. The Government failed miserably to secure justice for this wrongfully accused, innocent man.

Chris learned, as did LHP, that they had to stand up for themselves, because the DA's office was only to happy to do what the Scamseys wanted. What did a fellow bus victim, Fleet White, do when subpoeaned to testify. Apparently, Fleet White willfully and maliciously obstructed justice for Chris Wolf. He helped Chris LOSE. But we can't say for sure the extent of the damage he caused to Chris Wolf's right to a fair trial and due process because White is hiding behind his deposition. He doesn't want the public to know what he said and did under oath, under penalty of perjury.

Chris Wolf stood up against four lawyers and a moneyed defense team and fought for the truth to come out about the whole "investigation" of people like him, about Dilson, and clear his good name. He never got the opportunity, thanks to Judge Carnes. He was very wronged by the criminal justice system that was supposed to protect him and secure his rights.

candy said:
I only posted a synopsis. This is what the article says, clearly eliminating all Ramsey family members:

Attorney Wood charged that police ignored the DNA sample - which does not match any Ramsey family member - for nearly four years because they were convinced the Ramseys killed their daughter.

This is a statement by Lin Wood. Means nothing. Where is the official word from LE that the DNA does not match any Ramsey, including Burke?

Lin Wood is not a source.

It is my understanding, although I can't quote a source, that Patsy did not wash the panties first. It seems JBR wanted to wear them and she wore them out of the package, oversized and all.

candy said:
From Detective Steve Thomas's resignation letter:

http://www.denver-rmn.com/extra/ramsey/0808lett.html

[/b]

Chris Wolf is looking more like the hero he is every day. Chris stood up to the Ramseys and fought back. He never gave up, never settled and fought all the way to the end. The Government failed miserably to secure justice for this wrongfully accused, innocent man.

Chris learned, as did LHP, that they had to stand up for themselves, because the DA's office was only to happy to do what the Scamseys wanted. What did a fellow bus victim, Fleet White, do when subpoeaned to testify. Apparently, Fleet White willfully and maliciously obstructed justice for Chris Wolf. He helped Chris LOSE. But we can't say for sure the extent of the damage he caused to Chris Wolf's right to a fair trial and due process because White is hiding behind his deposition. He doesn't want the public to know what he said and did under oath, under penalty of perjury.

Chris Wolf stood up against four lawyers and a moneyed defense team and fought for the truth to come out about the whole "investigation" of people like him, about Dilson, and clear his good name. He never got the opportunity, thanks to Judge Carnes. He was very wronged by the criminal justice system that was supposed to protect him and secure his rights.

It's pretty obvious that Fleet REFUSES to help anyone make a buck off of the murder of a dead child. He has NO obligation to Chris Wolf, LHP or anyone else. Their cases do not help solve the crime. It only helps to make some money for Darnay, et al. Fleet has never made a dime from this case and it is painfully obvious that he does not wish to be a part of any of these money making, lack of JBR justice schemes.

I am POSITIVE that if the Ramseys ever go on trial, he will be difficult to keep quiet. He's saving what he knows for IMPORTANT times to maybe someday be a part of solving this MURDER.

I can't name a single person involved in this case that can say what Fleet can say. No tabloid interviews, NO TV interviews, No Lawsuits for $$$ (and Lord knows he has a plethora to choose from just from the forums alone), No talking head shows, NOTHING self serving

NK was/is HIS business and he has every right to defend himself and his family from the likes of people who want to insert themselves into his life and gather information that is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

Not only that, Fleet has done what other citizens should always do and probably do quite often, just doesn't make the newspapers. He writes letters and actively tries to change the system where HE pays taxes to do away with the corruption that is also blatantly obvious in Boulder. Because his name is known, every letter becomes news. What does it say for the officials who receive his letters??? Do they sell them to the papers? How do his letters and personal business get on the internet?

Shame on you! I hope Fleet NEVER stops doing what he does. Again, he is the ONLY one who does not participate in fame or fortune related bulls**t :slap:

BTW, Chris Wolf is a hero??????????? In what world? Chris Wolf is an innocent victim of the Ramseys bus. He filed a lawsuit for $$$$$$$, not justice. He allowed Darnay Hoffman to handle things for him with the promise of a few bucks and lost. I agree that he was a victim of the Ramseys, as were others, but hero?????? Let's get real.

Barbara said:
This is a statement by Lin Wood. Means nothing. Where is the official word from LE that the DNA does not match any Ramsey, including Burke?

It is my understanding, although I can't quote a source, that Patsy did not wash the panties first. It seems JBR wanted to wear them and she wore them out of the package, oversized and all.

IMO those size 12 panties were put on JonBenet after death by someone who didn't know what they were doing -- such as a nine-year-old boy. The size six panties she had been wearing when she came downstairs are apparently missing.

If a 45-pound six-year-old little girl put on size 12 panties the panties would fall down into her pant legs as she tried to walk. There were no pull-ups found at the crime scene so there was no reason for JonBenet to have been wearing size 12 underwear. Those oversized panties are a part of the staging, and they weren't put on JonBenet by Patsy. Patsy would have known better.

It's my contention that most of the grisly staging was accomplished by juvenile boys, and Patsy and John came upon the scene after the staging was nearly complete. The parents finished up the staging and concocted the coverup story. But they didn't put size 12 panties on JonBenet. The boys had to have done that.

Just my opinion.

BlueCrab

What is your take on the new DNA evidence? Do you think it will match a juvenile boy? Do you think the juvenile boy's DNA has been sampled? How do you suppose Keenan's team will deal with it?

txsvicki said:
Are they saying that a garment workers blood could stay in panties after being washed? I can't believe that Patsy would let the child wear new panties before washing them first. Was that brought up at all?

Apparently, the panties WERE new, just pulled out of a package found in JBR's room. That's why LE says the partial DNA could have come from previous contact by someone else before JBR wore them.

IMO

Jayelles said:
What is your take on the new DNA evidence? Do you think it will match a juvenile boy? Do you think the juvenile boy's DNA has been sampled? How do you suppose Keenan's team will deal with it?

I think Keenan's team will bury the evidence against the juvenile boys just as they've been doing for years. IMO there's a small group in Boulder who know the truth. The group includes the D.A.'s office, some attorneys, some police officials, selected members of the media, grand jury members, and the court.

Colorado law makes it illegal to even identify anyone under 10 years old who is involved in a serious crime. The court has put a lid on the case, under pain of heavy fines, going to jail and losing professional licenses, if the truth is leaked.

Just my opinion

BlueCrab

Chief Beckner on Jackie Dilson:

http://www.cybersleuths.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004455;p=2#000062

11 And in what you know in one particular case -- we had a woman

12 who came forward numerous times, every time some piece of

13 information was reported in the media, and seemed like she

14 was calling us up with some new suspicion on her boyfriend.

15 And she would try to tie in that new piece of information

16 with somehow making him seem like the suspect that may have

17 committed this and, in fact, trying to tie him in with some

18 other crimes.

candy said:
Chief Beckner on Jackie Dilson:

http://www.cybersleuths.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004455;p=2#000062

11 And in what you know in one particular case -- we had a woman

12 who came forward numerous times, every time some piece of

13 information was reported in the media, and seemed like she

14 was calling us up with some new suspicion on her boyfriend.

15 And she would try to tie in that new piece of information

16 with somehow making him seem like the suspect that may have

17 committed this and, in fact, trying to tie him in with some

18 other crimes.

Okkkkaaaayyy

Is there a point? Why did you post this? This is old news

Does the article ,after saying who willingly gave samples,in any way clear LHP?
I don't understand this,are we to believe they gave samples and the BPD chose not to test them? Did they only test the group mentioned?
JMO

candy said:
What did a fellow bus victim, Fleet White, do when subpoeaned to testify. Apparently, Fleet White willfully and maliciously obstructed justice for Chris Wolf. He helped Chris LOSE.
Candy, just what are you trying to say here? What could Fleet White possibly have to do with the overall decision against Chris Wolf? Even though Fleet sealed his depo, we have the written opinion by Judge Carnes, and there is nothing in it that is shockingly new and could only have come out of Fleet's deposition.

Barbara said:

Exactly.

The prime suspects' attorney clears them... lol. How come no one pays any attention to Mark Geragos when he tries to do it?

BTW, Barbara post #25 - excellent.

sissi said:
Does the article ,after saying who willingly gave samples,in any way clear LHP?
What, don't you consider Wood a credible source? He says the DNA is MALE. Let's not start any new idiotic theories about LHP, okay? :)

Britt said:
Exactly.

The prime suspects' attorney clears them... lol. How come no one pays any attention to Mark Geragos when he tries to do it?

BTW, Barbara post #25 - excellent.

Thanks Britt. :blowkiss:

I wrote that with so much emotion that I am surprised you can't see my heart beating in the post :crazy:

Poor Fleet, poor JonBenet. All the wrong people are being advocated for.

What I had in mind was her dna in an effort to clear any of her children. I should have stated that clearly,sorry.
I have always wondered why after two years they collected arianna's swab? Maybe for the same reason,to check her siblings?
IMO

sissi, why doesn't Keenan simply order collection of a sample LHP's son's DNA and have it compared it to the FBI sample? That would make lots more sense than trying to nail him via his mom's or his sister's DNA.

Ivy said:
sissi, why doesn't Keenan simply order collection of a sample LHP's son's DNA and have it compared it to the FBI sample? That would make lots more sense than trying to nail him via his mom's or his sister's DNA.

I totally agree,however why,knowing it was male dna did they swab only arianna in 1999? This is a fact and it's been a disturbing one IMO for the last
few years.
When "mother's intuition",which many ,such as Gavin De Becker,have so often stated , often turns out to be on target,suggested LHP's involvement it should have been looked into MOST thoroughly.
IMO JMO

sissi said:
I totally agree,however why,knowing it was male dna did they swab only arianna in 1999? This is a fact and it's been a disturbing one IMO for the last
few years.
When "mother's intuition",which many ,such as Gavin De Becker,have so often stated , often turns out to be on target,suggested LHP's involvement it should have been looked into MOST thoroughly.
IMO JMO

I think there are many, many mothers out there whose "mother's intuition" told them the family is involved. More than those who feel LHP is involved for sure.

LHP and her family were looked into more thoroughly than the Ramseys. They were speaking to the police quite often, while the Ramseys ran away to Atlanta AND WITHOUT EVEN ONE LAWYER! They gave all the samples asked for, without the whining. AND...the Ramseys were more stoned than Merv ever was during the initial investigation when the police were trying to talk to them. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
culley2821
Back