GUILTY NE - Ismenia Marinero, 45, & son Josue, 5, Omaha, 6 May 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Alexandra Stone
@AlexGStone
Family tells me this is a moment of "joy" after a tough week @KETV

Yes, while we are so worried about little Josue, there is joy that his baby brother is alive and safe tonight :)
Imagine the literal roller coaster of emotions this family is going through. I hope they know people care and are praying and rejoicing along with them .

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-30...ter-throwing-five-year-old-brother-river.html

A 25-year-old man has turned himself into authorities claiming he killed his mother, left his baby brother in a dumpster, and threw his five-year-old brother in a river.

Smh
Despicable. I imagine we should be glad this thing turned himself in. Cannot imagine a motive; unless maybe the mother found out something the 25 year-old was involved in and she had to be 'silenced' ?
Hard to imagine it was jealousy.
I wish the mother had done something like leave with the little ones and flee to a shelter--- if she was afraid something might happen to her. Not blaming her as I don't know what was going on. :(

Teresa Rivera-Avelar told Omaha.com Marinero, her friend, had recently asked her to look after her children if anything bad happened to her.

Whatever led to this---I could not serve on the jury and be objective.
Being placed in that dumpster was NOT sparing that baby's life -- the perp had to know a dump truck with trash compactor would be coming along.(hated typing that :( ) He assumed the baby would never be found.

I hope that baby, Angel , will be loved and cherished for the rest of his life !!
:moo:

I do not know what would possess him to kill his mother and try to kill his brothers he week before Mother's Day. She must have had info on him or something or got in over his head. It could have been accidental an she freaked out but why hurt the kids too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they arrest the dad because he was undocumented or did they use that to hold him because they suspected him? Like "sorry your wife and kid is missing but we're taking you to jail."

Because he was undocumented.

152f0ee7-c839-4ad4-9370-b75b3899ed84_500.jpg

Nicole Goodrich
@nkgoodrich

The crowd prays over the family at 4th and Cedar http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEh6LmrUgAAIEkF.jpg

[video]http://www.ketv.com/news/family-of-missing-boy-talks-with-reporters/32892500[/video]

Family of missing boy talks with reporters

[video]http://www.ketv.com/news/family-of-missing-boy-talks-with-reporters/32892500[/video]

Absolutely heartbreaking to watch :tears:

It sounds as though she believes others are involved. She said she wants them to "man up" - wow. I hope LE is able to track down every person responsible. She's right. No child deserves this! :no:
As the search continues, I hold onto the tiniest glimmer of hope. I just have to.
:candle:

This case is about a family that has been bereaved. Knock it off with the victim bashing references to illegal immigration.

"Crying is the same in every language".

I hope the baby's father can stay in the US with his baby and the rest of the baby's family. They need to cling together and raise and support that baby together after this tragedy. It looks like the baby is loved by lots of close family. Most Hispanics treasure their children and will do almost anything for them. Also, they still have the funeral of the mother to get through and the search for the other brother and eventually his funeral. I hope the fact that this man's baby was born in the US will give him a way to get some legal status to stay in the US. I also hope that anyone else involved in the tormenting and eventual murder of this mother and child will be caught and punished severely. Does anyone know why her son would want to kill her?

This poor woman....the dead mom was her aunt? She keeps saying her mother told police about the suspected killer son? Is that right? Her mom was at police station when her cousin? turned himself in? I can't imaging why he did this....

Absolutely heartbreaking to watch :tears:

It sounds as though she believes others are involved. She said she wants them to "man up" - wow. I hope LE is able to track down every person responsible. She's right. No child deserves this! :no:
As the search continues, I hold onto the tiniest glimmer of hope. I just have to.
:candle:

It sounds as though she has information she has not yet shared.

I hope the baby's father can stay in the US with his baby and the rest of the baby's family. They need to cling together and raise and support that baby together after this tragedy. It looks like the baby is loved by lots of close family. Most Hispanics treasure their children and will do almost anything for them. Also, they still have the funeral of the mother to get through and the search for the other brother and eventually his funeral. I hope the fact that this man's baby was born in the US will give him a way to get some legal status to stay in the US. I also hope that anyone else involved in the tormenting and eventual murder of this mother and child will be caught and punished severely. Does anyone know why her son would want to kill her?

Had he not been undocumented prior to this, he might have been able to stay here on a visa to search for his son. As it sits, now that there is a criminal investigation, he may be able to stay for the duration of it, and for the defendant's trial. Not only is finding his son important, but even after he does that, there is the matter of testifying so that the mother of his children will get justice. He will probably be allowed to stay here to testify......also, if his five year old son is still alive, he is yet another witness.

I want so much to believe the 5 yr old is alive....:cry: .....but I just do not see how ....

The girlfriend of the man previously charged with the murder of Jesus Marinero has been booked on an accessory to felony charge. WOWT.com

I wonder if this was something to do with the father of the two little ones? If you're going to kill all three, why not together? Instead he murders the mother and leaves her in reasonably plain view, but for some reason chooses different ways of disposing of the children. Was he hoping LE would latch onto the father, thinking it was a domestic/custody issue, exposing his illegal status and completely destroying the entire family?

BREAKING: New Possible Lead In Ongoing Murder, Missing Boy Investigation
Posted: Sat 4:56 AM, May 09, 2015
http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/...rder-Missing-Boy-Investigation-303166321.html :tyou:

Interesting and even more sickening. When another person is involved, there is a person who presumably did not share motive so why would they help ? And , no offense to men everywhere, but why would a woman not help one of the children? **speculative** Maybe her involvement is why one baby ended up ' safe' in a dumpster?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd
Back