NE - Jared Parker, 21, Missing from Cass County NE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reaction score
Jared Parker – The Charley Project

Jared Parker has been missing WITH his vehicle since 10/16/2017. There is dittly-squat about this case on the internet so thought I would post.

He was only 21 years old, it does not say what area in the county he was from, there are zero details other than he may be driving a specific vehicle. Google search did not yield anything at all.

Last edited:
When I see such small or inexistent coverage for a missing person, even if adult, I always wonder. So I searched the name linked to main cities around Cass County. got a hit with Omaha!
So I think he may be in Omaha working as Property Manager at NP Dodge Management Company, Ridgewood heights. google that and you will find a public FB post from 17 July welcoming a JP as team member..with a photo. Really looks like him, older. what do you think?
No clues as to why or who reported him missing, if it is him, you are right stating there is absolutely no info on this case so maybe he is not missing after all or left voluntarily and not far..and noone bothered more than that because he is adult and left with his car.

When I see such small or inexistent coverage for a missing person, even if adult, I always wonder. So I searched the name linked to main cities around Cass County. got a hit with Omaha!
So I think he may be in Omaha working as Property Manager at NP Dodge Management Company, Ridgewood heights. google that and you will find a public FB post from 17 July welcoming a JP as team member..with a photo. Really looks like him, older. what do you think?
No clues as to why or who reported him missing, if it is him, you are right stating there is absolutely no info on this case so maybe he is not missing after all or left voluntarily and not far..and noone bothered more than that because he is adult and left with his car.
Oh yes! This is 100 per cent the same person. I am exceptionally happy because as I check into cases I tend to get a soft spot in my heart for many of them so a resolution like this makes for an amazing day.

And it reminds me of the Unsolved Mysteries episode where the phantom caller calls in and goes “Judy Hyams is alive, and she lives in Omaha”

Anyway should this thread be archived or removed or handled in any specific way? I would imagine Jared may be estranged from his family or something and may simply not want the attention?

Oh yes! This is 100 per cent the same person. I am exceptionally happy because as I check into cases I tend to get a soft spot in my heart for many of them so a resolution like this makes for an amazing day.

And it reminds me of the Unsolved Mysteries episode where the phantom caller calls in and goes “Judy Hyams is alive, and she lives in Omaha”

Anyway should this thread be archived or removed or handled in any specific way? I would imagine Jared may be estranged from his family or something and may simply not want the attention?
I suppose you need to check with an administrator or contact somehow the Charley P. i am not from the US so difficult for me to call/report/ sublit hints, so I do my investigations to help all of you out and then let US websleuths do the rest. Take care! One case less, one more person safe!! That s all that counts!!

I suppose you need to check with an administrator or contact somehow the Charley P. i am not from the US so difficult for me to call/report/ sublit hints, so I do my investigations to help all of you out and then let US websleuths do the rest. Take care! One case less, one more person safe!! That s all that counts!!
Thank you for your help!

I am even tempted to notify the Cass County Sheriff’s office but haven’t done so for a couple reasons. One is the potential impact on the fact Jared just apparently got a good new job, and it could maybe disrupt that for him if the media or sheriff goes around there looking for him.

I theorize Jared may not be aware he is missing, that maybe he got reported missing by a roommate he just left abruptly when he was young and fancy free or something.

It is also entirely possible this case is long-solved at the sheriffs office and somehow the Charley Project simply never updated their list to note this resolved.

I have delved into unsolved mysteries on podcasts and such for years but have only recently started getting actively involved in helping solve cases by giving them exposure, or analyzing info, so I will probably let someone here with more experience make the call on what should be done especially since living missing persons may be involved in estrangement from family, abusive exes, etc. This arena of handling cases is nothing I have any expertise in approaching.

I also wish I could simply write the Charley project to notify the case is likely solved, but they apparently do not take tips and only close cases which are officially solved.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad
Back