NE NE - Jason Jolkowski -19 - Omaha - 13 Jun 2001 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The below is an encapsulation of what has been previously posted on here. However, since we have new posters on here & since it's a hassle to go read all of the previous posts - IMHO this is worth bringing up again:

IMHO one of two things happened to JJ: His disappearance is connected to either voluntarily going into a house or voluntarily getting into a car - on the way to the H.S. At this point, I don't know which is more likely - i.e. the house or the car possibility. As I stated (or at least implied) in previous posts, there are unfortunately plenty of freaks/sickos in suburbia.

I don't believe that JJ:

-Voluntarily ran away from home & hasn't contacted his family since June 2001.
-Was accidentally hit by a car & quickly removed from the scene by the panicked driver.
-Accidentally fell into a crevice/gap/hole & subsequently died.
-Was the victim of a robbery/drive-by shooting in which the perps. then immediately removed the body.
-Was assaulted due to mistaken identity & then removed from the scene.

It's true we don't know what happened here & that there are 0 clues. However, I just don't find the above 5 theories plausible - for reasons I went over in previous posts.
I agree with this. And I do tend to favour the going into a house scenario over the getting into a car one. The only time I hedged on that a bit was when I read about a so-called witness driving by the convenience store past Benson High, who claimed on another forum to have seen Jason walking by. The description of the sighting sounded so realistic, but of course is to be taken with a grain of salt.

Back to the basics.
Missing Since: June 13, 2001
Omaha, NE
1719455698414.png
1719455786347.png
'Jason went missing when he was 19 years old. His photo is shown age progressed to 36 years. Jason was last seen leaving his home to walk to Benson High School, where he was supposed to meet a coworker for a ride to work. He never arrived at the school and has not been heard from since. Jason's nickname is J.J.''

Last edited by a moderator:
Far reaches aren't impossible and to be honest - look where we are now. Nowhere. No suspects. Nothing. Far reaching is needed. Different ideas are needed. New theories are needed. Old theories need re-visiting etc you get the idea.

<modsnip>
Hi puzzleworldplanet,
We ask that you be verified if you are going to post as a former law enforcement officer.
PLEASE CLICK HERE to read on how to become verified. It is very easy.
Thank you,
Tricia

Last edited by a moderator:
The below is an encapsulation of what has been previously posted on here. However, since we have new posters on here & since it's a hassle to go read all of the previous posts - IMHO this is worth bringing up again:

IMHO one of two things happened to JJ: His disappearance is connected to either voluntarily going into a house or voluntarily getting into a car - on the way to the H.S. At this point, I don't know which is more likely - i.e. the house or the car possibility. As I stated (or at least implied) in previous posts, there are unfortunately plenty of freaks/sickos in suburbia.

I don't believe that JJ:

-Voluntarily ran away from home & hasn't contacted his family since June 2001.
-Was accidentally hit by a car & quickly removed from the scene by the panicked driver.
-Accidentally fell into a crevice/gap/hole & subsequently died.
-Was the victim of a robbery/drive-by shooting in which the perps. then immediately removed the body.
-Was assaulted due to mistaken identity & then removed from the scene.

It's true we don't know what happened here & that there are 0 clues. However, I just don't find the above 5 theories plausible - for reasons I went over in previous posts.
These two options have always been my theory as well... Could a neighbor/someone living within the walking path he took to the HS have stopped Jason on his walk to meet his coworker and asked for a hand/help with something then the rest is unknown? Does anyone know if all neighbors/people living within his walking path were questioned? Did anyone living close/within the walking path to the HS move after this happened? Could a neighbor or someone he knew drive up to him and said they could give him a lift to the HS where his ride was waiting? (The car theory doesn't really fit for me since he was prepared to walk to work before his coworker offered him a ride... if he was prepared to walk 4 miles to his job then a 16-minute walk from his house to the HS (2 min in car) idk just doesn't seem like he would have accepted the ride he probably would have just walked to the HS and went about his day from there.. however, it was 90 degrees on June 13, 2001, the day he went missing so who's really to say he wouldn't have taken the ride if he could avoid the 16-minute walk in the heat....) For some reason I feel Jason walking into the house of someone he knew (or lived in the neighborhood so he trusted nothing bad would happen) asked for a hand with something (helping move a couch, holding a door open, you get the idea) ... and that's when tragedy struck... just wanted to share my thoughts on this ..

These two options have always been my theory as well... Could a neighbor/someone living within the walking path he took to the HS have stopped Jason on his walk to meet his coworker and asked for a hand/help with something then the rest is unknown? Does anyone know if all neighbors/people living within his walking path were questioned? Did anyone living close/within the walking path to the HS move after this happened? Could a neighbor or someone he knew drive up to him and said they could give him a lift to the HS where his ride was waiting? For some reason I feel Jason walking into the house of someone he knew (or lived in the neighborhood so he trusted nothing bad would happen) asked for a hand with something (helping move a couch, holding a door open, you get the idea) ... and that's when tragedy struck... just wanted to share my thoughts on this ..

Yes, I agree this is a possibility. JJ entering a home under some kind of pretext is something that has been discussed re: this case. By all accounts, he seemed to be someone that was helpful & would possibly stop to assist someone with a quick task. That being said, I don't see him stopping if he thought this would take a long time - given that he was due at the H.S. ASAP.

Apparently some (but not all) of the neighbors were questioned.

Re: the car possibility: Since it was mid-morning on a hot day, I can see JJ accepting a ride to the H.S. so he wouldn't have to walk the 15-or so minutes to meet his co-worker. Would he have accepted a ride from someone he didn't know that well?! IMHO this is possible, especially given the weather/time of day. I think it's more likely that someone driving by JJ in that neighborhood would have been an actual neighbor than a stranger just passing through. However, sometimes strangers do drive through neighborhoods occasionally due to getting lost/turned around; taking the residential route as a short-cut to somewhere else; etc.

Last edited:
These two options have always been my theory as well... Could a neighbor/someone living within the walking path he took to the HS have stopped Jason on his walk to meet his coworker and asked for a hand/help with something then the rest is unknown? Does anyone know if all neighbors/people living within his walking path were questioned? Did anyone living close/within the walking path to the HS move after this happened? Could a neighbor or someone he knew drive up to him and said they could give him a lift to the HS where his ride was waiting? (The car theory doesn't really fit for me since he was prepared to walk to work before his coworker offered him a ride... if he was prepared to walk 4 miles to his job then a 16-minute walk from his house to the HS (2 min in car) idk just doesn't seem like he would have accepted the ride he probably would have just walked to the HS and went about his day from there.. however, it was 90 degrees on June 13, 2001, the day he went missing so who's really to say he wouldn't have taken the ride if he could avoid the 16-minute walk in the heat....) For some reason I feel Jason walking into the house of someone he knew (or lived in the neighborhood so he trusted nothing bad would happen) asked for a hand with something (helping move a couch, holding a door open, you get the idea) ... and that's when tragedy struck... just wanted to share my thoughts on this ..
Welcome aboard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back