GUILTY NE - Juliette Geurts, 2, beaten to death, Gering, 11 July 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This story is really sad and sad to say it but it is not unusual. People create confusion to distract people form the truth. I do not understand why this sort of thing happens and my trust in humanity is dieing a little more everyday. I wish you and your family the best of luck and hope that jusice is served.

Here's another place to write and express your concerns about the lack of information, failure to investigate and respond to the murder of an innocent 2 year old baby. Tell them everything that has and has not happened. Be sure to quote the investigator (sorry I can't remember his name or title. The one who had the attitude that this was just another baby being murdered.

I apologize if that sounds harsh and it does. Just writing it makes my skin crawl and turns my stomach ....... I'm referring to his words and his attitude.

Open Government at the Department of Justice.

E-mails to the Department of Justice, including the Attorney General, may be sent to AskDOJ@usdoj.gov

E-mails will be forwarded to the responsible Department of Justice component for appropriate handling.

NO ATTACHMENTS...............ATTACHMENTS WILL BE DELETED...........

Here's an organization that sounds perfect to help. Parents of Murdered Children is a large national organization that offers support services to grieving families of murdered children. One part of POMC is Second Opinion Services (SOS) a group of volunteers, many retired LE and court officials, who guide families who haven't been able to get justice. Sounds like a great organization to appeal to - you can contact them through this website:

http://www.pomc.com/sos.cfm

I responded to Icookster & say thanx for writing for Justice for Juliette:

~You are so Awesome! I'm sending mine now...Yes, I really like the reference to the case regarding Caylee being mentioned, to help light a big fat fire of reality under Mr. Warner's feet...
~Justice for precious Juliette~

I must amend this as my letters are addressed to Tiffany Wasserburger, as she was appointed to be the DA position, after Doug Warner wasn't re-appointed after he made that comment on the video about "Lots of dead babies"..Her email address is twasserburger@scottsbluffcounty.org

Let's light that fire under their feet and get them running to get Justice for Juliette!

I have joined your facebook page. This breaks my heart , I pray that you will find justice for this precious little girl, may she fly high with the angels.

I know that some here think that waiting until after Caylee receives justice might be the best route to blitz national media...but what about a "teaser" this weekend-Monday (July 4th). Something like (and feel free to use this exact phrase if you wish), "while you celebrate your freedom tonight remember this soldier fighting for it AND the justice denied his baby girl murdered three years ago..." emailing everyone we can.

Does anyone think this is a good idea?

Goat(wo-man)....

ANY of the pictures I have edited are more than welcome to be used to further increase awareness of Juliette. Again if anyone needs pictures edited, please let me know.

Here are a few from the slideshow I think I finally finished (will post that too soon.)

juliette17.jpg

juliettetext15sized.jpg

juliettetext18sized.jpg

juliettetext17sized.jpg

juliettetext16sized.jpg

I know that some here think that waiting until after Caylee receives justice might be the best route to blitz national media...but what about a "teaser" this weekend-Monday (July 4th). Something like (and feel free to use this exact phrase if you wish), "while you celebrate your freedom tonight remember this soldier fighting for it AND the justice denied his baby girl murdered three years ago..." emailing everyone we can. Maybe including the post I quoted below, and the facts?

Does anyone think this is a good idea?

While Casey fights for me I will fight for Juilette.

I have no problem with that at all. I just have SO little faith in the media... since we may very well have closing arguments in Caylee's case over the 4th of July. However... whatever I can do to help.

Here is an off the top of my head summary... of course articles and the news video are all throughout the thread as you all know.

Juliette and her twin sister were born November 2, 2005.
Juliette died July 11, 2008. 32 months old.

Juliette was beaten to death and had a 4 inch laceration to her liver.

Juliette's twin sister was also found with bruises around her neck.

12 hours before Juliette was found dead, she was seen in the hospital for an alleged fever induced seizure.
She was sent home and her "mother" was told to watch her closely.
Her "mother" claims she took a sleeping pill and went to bed... waking up several hours later.

The "mother", her boyfriend and another male friend were present in the house when the murder occurred.

They all failed polygraphs.
They were not drug tested.
They were not really questioned.

The county attorney/former Assistant Attorney General is the one who made the comment about working on dozens of dead babies.

It is also important to note that the (large, supportive) family lives out of state where the crime occurred I do believe. So even the family "dropping by" might not be possible.

Juliette's twin sister is in the custody of her paternal grandparents while her Dad is deployed, her "mother" is a person of interest in the case.

Juliette was murdered 5 days before we first heard about Caylee.

Juliette's Daddy is a soldier now and was a soldier when she died.
He continues fighting for our country, our freedom, our justice...
Yet he cannot even get justice for his little girls.
We cannot even get this family a little bit of peace and some justice.

Despite three people present for this murder...

There have been no arrests...

In three years.

Juliette's twin sister...

"I wish I was a kite..."

"Then Juliette could reach down from heaven and take me up there with her."

We cannot reunite these sisters.

The only thing we can do, is get them justice.

juliette19.jpg

julietteflag5.jpg

julietteflag18.jpg

julietteflag9.jpg

juliette10.jpg

JuJu Chang did a PrimeTime show on "Twin Tuition" last night. All I could think about was Juliette and Jaelyn. If you get a chance go online and watch the show. It is very enlightening.

We need to all remember that Jaelyn is not just Juliette's twin sister, "her twin" and Juliette was Jaelyn's twin sister.

Watch the show and you'll understand feelings Jaelyn has and will always have. It brought tears to my eyes.

I will definitely devote my efforts to this case. If anyone can make transcriots of the videos, that would be a huge help, as I pay for bandwidth. It also allows the hearing impaired, etc, to have access to all of the information.

If anyone knows about the freedom of information act, please contact me.

I am thinking of hiring an investigative reporter for this story from my writers' forum. We may need to start a fund for that, so let's please discuss it. I'll definitely offer $50 right here, right now. Y'all please let me know how to get something like that verified/ OK'ed by this site.

I think y'all need to play up the name Casey, crass as that may seem. tot mom CASEY ANTHONY killed her 2-year-old that summer, while TOT DAD AND SOLDIER CASEY XXXX* has not found justice for the murder of one of his twin daughters...

* I'm looking at the first several pages of http://www.justiceforjuliette.org and don't see the dad's name. I know we here are into sleuthing, but you have to make some things front and center for your general TV viewer. Make things simple. Casey who? Juliette who? Nebraska. Bam, right on every page. JMO!

And y'all also must, must check out the custody/paternity issue with the younger daughter. There is no way to know that she's safe! It can't be 'I'm sure they contacted authorities,' although I know that sounds harsh, and I'm sorry. It hurts the chances of Nancy Grace, etc, picking up the story, for one thing. If Casey needs resources helping organize legal stuff (which can be a fulltime job, I know), let us know!

One last thing: y'all really should consider suing the hospital. Lawyers would be very easy to find (free), and they will be able to investigate so much about the injuries, etc. that are hard for y'all to investigate. They will know everything there is to know about the autopsy and evidence of injury while preparing their case. It could be very helpful!

Writer7,
I'll match your $50 and do anything else I can to bring attention to this horrific case.
Juliette WILL get justice.

~iI want to thank you, MsFacetious, for allowing us to use your incredible images of Juliette. I am so impressed with your ability to make the images so artistic and heartfelt. I am in contact with Auntie Monica and have passed on to her all of the great and intelligent ideas and suggestions that everyone who has posted here. The best way to communicate with Monica is through the Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Juliette/163622797027340

I just want to say thanks to all who are helping and we are going to build strength in numbers, I believe, for Justice for Juliette

It is awful that LE has been as lax as they appear in this case.

FGS, one of those 3 (or all) killed this little girl! All 3 were in the house ... it's not like they needed to be tracked down. They were right there. Forget the excuses! SOMEONE has to take charge of this case and find this sweet girl's killer.

MsF., as others have said, thanks for the photos you are creating and for making them available to anyone.

JuJu Chang did a PrimeTime show on "Twin Tuition" last night. All I could think about was Juliette and Jaelyn. If you get a chance go online and watch the show. It is very enlightening.

We need to all remember that Jaelyn is not just Juliette's twin sister, "her twin" and Juliette was Jaelyn's twin sister.

Watch the show and you'll understand feelings Jaelyn has and will always have. It brought tears to my eyes.

I saw that show too. My heart broke for Jaelyn, thinking of her own experience there.

The wonderful people at Citizens Against Homicide have offered their help in this case.

I wrote to them on the 29th and they immediately responded:
"Good Morning, <snipped>~

Thank you for contacting Citizens Against Homicide (CAH) regarding the (more than) suspicious death of Juliette Geurts. Both <snipped> and I agree, there was a terrible miscarriage of justice in this case.

<snipped>, we would like to offer our services to Juliette's family. Is there a way for you to provide them with our contact information? We will do everything we can to help bring much needed attention to this tragedy.

Thank you for your kind words about our Co-Founder, Jane Alexander. We miss her terribly and are committed to continuing the work she so dedicated her life to.

<snipped>
Victim Advocate/Consultant

<snipped>

Victim Consultants

Citizens Against Homicide

(209) 728-2873

cahvadvocate@yahoo.com

CAH Website: www.citizensagainsthomicide.org"

Please, any of you who have direct contact with Monica..please ask her to contact this organization.

If you need the advocates names just msg me. I didn't want to put them in the public forum.

Writer7,
I'll match your $50 and do anything else I can to bring attention to this horrific case.

I'll also match her $50. Can you set up a paypal account or a bank account?

Whatever you can set up, just msg the info to me. TIA.

justiceforjuliette my deepest sympathy to you and your family. :blowkiss:

I just read this story and my heart is breaking for you. I will keep you and your family close to my heart and in my prayers.

Writer7,

I'll also match her $50. Can you set up a paypal account or a bank account?

Whatever you can set up, just msg the info to me. TIA.

Excellent! I'll start by writing up a description for the job and taking applications. I'll let everyone know when we have some candidates. I'll put that the pay is a minimum of $150. I'll look into the best way to set up the account, too.

Thank y'all so much!

MsFactious,
I am moved to my core at each of the videos that you have so lovingly made for Juliette. Every time I watch any of them I fall deeper in love with these 2 little girls and will continue to make every effort that is within my typing power to keep sending emails to those individuals who can be of assistance for Justice for Precious Juliette...Hugs and Prayers to you and your entire family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back