GUILTY NE - Juliette Geurts, 2, beaten to death, Gering, 11 July 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JESS -

I was going to do it since you were not here... but since you are back... will you please make a summary of the MOST important points to be put out there. (I can still do it if you'd like.)

Such as:

Juliette's Daddy is a soldier.
3 people in the house.
3 years later no charges.
Juliette's twin also abused.
Juliette was beaten and had a 4 inch laceration to her liver.

A reasonable summary but the MOST important points to get the media's attention.
A draft letter of what should be sent to the media.

Those who are finding bad emails in the media email list, please re-post the list WITHOUT those email addresses!

Now that we have NO Justice for Caylee it is time to work on getting Justice for Juliette.

We have time before the anniversary. I always look for a silver lining... at least we have Caylee's case resolved before Juliette's anniversary. A better chance of getting her some attention.

Thank you so much for picking it up for me while I was asleep at the wheel...I still can't believe I never saw more pages. Today I will type up a letter highlighting the main points of the case. You can look it over and tell me what you think. Plus, I am so new around here that I have no idea what i am really doing....so bare with me lol Thanks so much for making this thread live!!!!

The following email addresses were returned as not deliverable:
phil.boyce@abc.com
readers.rep@latimes.com
loletters@nytimes.com
tips@upi.com
2020@abc.com
fbise@leo.gov
netaudr@abc.com

That is what I have so far. I'm operating on very little sleep due a family pet's illness so I'm a little punchy right now. Sorry, that is the best I can do.

Thank you so much for posting those! I knew there were some, but with email on my phone, couldn't take the time do find them. I will pray extra long for your pet!!! <3

Thank you so much for posting those! I knew there were some, but with email on my phone, couldn't take the time do find them. I will pray extra long for your pet!!! <3

Thanks for your prayers. He's my buddy as I live alone and got him after a massive heart attack at the suggestion of my dr. He's a rescue and he has a chronic health condition that surfaced this year. It is a matter of time but I'm holding on as long as I can.

Back to Juliette.....I have not worked my way through this list but if I find more bad addys I will post them here.

Thank you so much for picking it up for me while I was asleep at the wheel...I still can't believe I never saw more pages. Today I will type up a letter highlighting the main points of the case. You can look it over and tell me what you think. Plus, I am so new around here that I have no idea what i am really doing....so bare with me lol Thanks so much for making this thread live!!!!

Juliette is the case I am focusing on at the moment.

If you have any questions about how to work things here, please let me know. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

Juliette is the case I am focusing on at the moment.

If you have any questions about how to work things here, please let me know. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

If you would be so kind to type up the key points that would be great. I have been trying to all day with no luck. I am trying to get things ready for monday and my brain and body are on over-load...Thanks so much for your help!!! :truce: I am exhausted....mentally.

We are all thinking of you today Juliette,look down from the heavens and see all the pretty balloons coming your way sweet angel!!!!

Good grief, they should have charged everyone that was in the house. Then go from there.

That is what I think to...someone will confess-if they don't want to go to prison!!!
As for that cop..he needs to be kick to the curb and get someone in there who CARES.
What a rude and callous human being..we are talking a child here and he is talking DEAD BABIES!!
WOW-There has to be someone out there who can help us get justice for Juliette!!

The balloon release went great! Here is the youtube link for it. YouTube - Remembering Juliette--3 Years later

We did have one television crew there. I watch the news and the event was on at 530 and 10. I hope to send the link for that when they put the vid up, if they do. But here is the written link. http://www.kotanow.com/story/15069757/dozens-gather-to-remember-slain-toddler

The event was so wonderful. Juliette was there. She gave us a double rainbow and beautiful pink fluffy clouds!! XOXOX It was great! All but one person, that is....

Jess

That is great! Finally a good-depth, not gloss-over story for Juliettes case!

So... they have DNA from Juliette's clothes matching DUSTIN?

And yet this (blankbadword) doesn't have him charged with murder and Charyse and Brandon as accessory after the fact??

Brandon is questionable... dunno if I buy his story "I was passed out drunk"
While a baby was beaten? She would have been screaming.

I dont know, you would expect anyone from the house's DNA to likely be on the children as they all lived together...they dont say the source of the DNA....obviously if it was from semen for example or blood that would be much more telling.

I dont know what to think of that interview. I didnt get a feeling from the guy one way or another. although I have a lot of "yeah, riiiiiiiight" when he says he woke from being passed out on the couch and went right away to check on the kids. that just rung untrue to me.

Wow, I am pleased to share the second promotional video with you from Fox42. We should be able to get the story to us next week....us meaning people living outside the Fox42 broadcast area. This video made both Monica and I speechless, which is hard to do!!! Wow. I am still shocked! Big hats off to Fox 42's Shelley Russell and Clark Young....and of course the rest of the crew! [video=facebook;10150269308479905]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150269308479905[/video]

BT says he was passed out but checked on the girls when he woke up. Juliette was dead.

He was the main suspect at the time; wasn't allowed to go to the funeral because they hated him. (according to what he says)

He insists he is innocent. That he loved that little girl.

DNA from mother's boyfriend DC was found on Juliette's clothes. The BF is currently in jail in Greeley, CO, on a burglary charge.

From http://www.9news.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1053079505001

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back