GUILTY NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, brutally murdered, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #4 *Boswell appeal 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jenna Liston FOX42 on Twitter
Trail talks about the story he told FBI investigators spiraled into one big lie. He says his goal was to get investigators to check in all different directions.

[video at link of AT testifying today, @ 1 point he says he doesn’t mean to seem ugly or anything to the jury but it’s reached the point he doesn’t really care what they believe. Says he can’t change what happened, can’t bring Sydney back, he killed her, but it was an accident and he’s willing to deal with the consequences whatever they may be. Says the last thing SL ever said to him ‘before this little thing ever started was ‘do you promise I’ll be ok?’then he rambles about getting death penalty would be better deal than him having to live with those last words, something like that he didn’t make a whole lot of sense (shocking, I know lol), then again says he doesn’t care what they think. Someone then asks him if he has told the truth today. He responds that he ‘told everything’. For the extreme liar he is, he did not answer that yes he told the truth today. I don’t think he really told the whole truth any day, and i don’t think he ever will, so I suppose it’s insignificant. The other person then asks if anything was left out, AT replies ‘the letters’ then clarifies that he wrote those letters. The other person says yeah the letters let’s talk about them, and the video ends.]

JMO, he's not convincing at all when he said he has to live with Sydney's last words. That conversation never happened, IMO, and this was his attempt at trying to show he felt empathy and remorse. I believe he is totally void of those feelings, and he really enjoyed being the center of attention today.

JMO, he's not convincing at all when he said he has to live with Sydney's last words. That conversation never happened, IMO, and this was his attempt at trying to show he felt empathy and remorse. I believe he is totally void of those feelings, and he really enjoyed being the center of attention today.

Exactly what I thought... he's trying to fake remorse. It was probably BB who asked if she'd be ok, not SL.

Agree. He is so smug and arrogant in all the videos I’ve seen of his testimony from today. His attempt was a flop imo, and it was obvious he was not genuine about anything, but certainly not about being sorry or having any sort of remorse for what he has done.

Jenna Liston FOX42 on Twitter
Trail talks about the story he told FBI investigators spiraled into one big lie. He says his goal was to get investigators to check in all different directions.

[video at link of AT testifying today, @ 1 point he says he doesn’t mean to seem ugly or anything to the jury but it’s reached the point he doesn’t really care what they believe. Says he can’t change what happened, can’t bring Sydney back, he killed her, but it was an accident and he’s willing to deal with the consequences whatever they may be. Says the last thing SL ever said to him ‘before this little thing ever started was ‘do you promise I’ll be ok?’then he rambles about getting death penalty would be better deal than him having to live with those last words, something like that he didn’t make a whole lot of sense (shocking, I know lol), then again says he doesn’t care what they think. Someone then asks him if he has told the truth today. He responds that he ‘told everything’. For the extreme liar he is, he did not answer that yes he told the truth today. I don’t think he really told the whole truth any day, and i don’t think he ever will, so I suppose it’s insignificant. The other person then asks if anything was left out, AT replies ‘the letters’ then clarifies that he wrote those letters. The other person says yeah the letters let’s talk about them, and the video ends.]

He can't say, "yes." He doesn't know how to take full responsibility because he only cares about himself. He is a pathological user and abuser. Even as he spoke today he had no remorse. Even as he is saying he killed her there is no care about what happened to Sydney. It is all about him.

Such ******!!

If it was consensual sex they had zero reason not to call 911.

If she’d been dismembered on the kitchen floor, that apartment would have lit up like the 4th of July when LE sprayed luminol. And the bathtub too. They can tell if a clean up attempt with bleach was made.

My understanding is that very little blood evidence was found in the apartment. I don't recall if there was testimony that LE used luminol, but I imagine they did. I would think, as you say, the place lit up like the 4th of July.

All JMO

Agree. He is so smug and arrogant in all the videos I’ve seen of his testimony from today. His attempt was a flop imo, and it was obvious he was not genuine about anything, but certainly not about being sorry or having any sort of remorse for what he has done.

It was a huge flop! He is so off, he can't even fake it, JMO. In every video I've seen of him, I see smugness and also contempt.

It seemed that BB managed to escape his contempt, until he threw her under the bus today. And I'm glad he did that.

JMO

So does this help or hurt BB? When they find him guilty and give him the DP (which I’m positive that will be the outcome), will they go ahead with BB trial? Or will her defense try to get a plea deal to take the DP off the table? And would the prosecution even entertain that idea?

I feel as if he really did try his one last attempt at saving BB when he slit his throat. After he failed miserably at that, he had no choice in his mind but to throw her under the bus.

I’m also curious if he was cross examined today.

This monster. Listen tonwhat they say, then you know what they know. Spin spin spin a larger web of lies hoping the jury is sonengtangled they are dizzy and confused so they may possibly let you off easy.

Yes, I believe he is trying to confuse them.

The defense just has to stick to four things. 1. AT and BB went an bought implements to dismember her before they knew she was dead. 2. SL was killed during an act where she was bound, even if AT says it was consented to, SL would not have consented to being killed. 3. Parts of her legs and internal organs are missing parts that would have given more insight into her injuries/struggle before she died. 4. If this was an accident, they could have continued cpr and called 911 but they didn't. They used the tools they had bought earlier to dispose of her and her organs.

When i was pondering in thebwee hours of the morning before work, i totally forgot about the meat grinder. Holy moley, how could i forget!!! Gee i wonder what happened to her organs and pieces they could not find. Motel Hell. Sorry for the crudeness, i guess its contageous from the defendant in this case.

So.......why DID they kill her? Any thoughts?
Imo just because they’re evil, selfish assholes. Maybe Sydney didn’t want to do something they wanted her to do, so they killed her. Or maybe she saw/heard something incriminating, and she didn’t react to it in the way they wanted her to, so they were concerned she’d expose them for one of their many criminal activities so they killed her to silence her. Maybe they really did want to make a snuff film, buyer locked in beforehand or not, and targeted her. I don’t think we’ll ever actually know with complete certainty the real reason. But I’m certain the real reason is not that it was an accident.

I think there has been some truth in all of this, just having to piece it all together and throw out the BS is what’s hard. I really do think they lured Sydney in to be BB’s “kill”. Sometime in there drug induced craze, they started believing this witchcraft stuff and started looking for someone for BB to kill. Remember the girl at Walmart in Beatrice? I think she was their first target but after that didn’t work out, back to Tinder BB went and focused in on Sydney. And I still believe BB was the one who did it. AT would do whatever she said, because he was never gonna find an attractive, young female ever again who was willing to sleep with him.

JMO of course.

It was all premeditated. i think their thrill was gone. They had talked about snuff films and killing to show your devotion so much that they easily went to the next step. It wouldn't have mattered who BB met on Tinder the next date was going to die. I think he knew that his coven would soon dissipate if they didn't do something that would bond them together. Much in the same way that Manson was pushing his devotees with drugs, sleeplessness and group think, Trail was attempting to control these women. At one point, he and BB tried to test one of the novices by getting her to say she would kill him out of a bond to the women. She didn't but I am sure that these types of mind games with women on the margins happened a lot. BB was able to hone in on Sydney's vulnerabilities in that one date---gain her trust and lure her to her death. BB knew what was coming and so did Trail. JMHO.

“Asked why Loofe didn’t seem to recognize him as she walked out of Menards and he walked in on Nov. 15, 2017, Trail asked his attorney if she saw him.
“I don’t know, you tell me?” Murray asked.

“I know I recognized her. That’s why I turned around,” Trail said.”

Bulshitz....I don’t believe for one minute that Syd knew him. I think AT was turned on by the prospect
of taking advantage of her and killing her. It was thrilling for him to be in the store and see her, knowing what he was planning on doing to her later on. What a sick SOB.
MOO.

In the days immediately AFTER they killed her and mutilated her poor body, they were already talking about finding another victim according to witness testimony ...they both got off on this and both deserve the worst possible penalties.
I hope his testimony today helped drive a nail into BB’s grave.
JMO

Prosecutor: 'Isn’t it true, Mr. Trail, that your performance today was your biggest con?'

Last edited:
“Asked why Loofe didn’t seem to recognize him as she walked out of Menards and he walked in on Nov. 15, 2017, Trail asked his attorney if she saw him.
“I don’t know, you tell me?” Murray asked.

“I know I recognized her. That’s why I turned around,” Trail said.”

Bulshitz....I don’t believe for one minute that Syd knew him. I think AT was turned on by the prospect
of taking advantage of her and killing her. It was thrilling for him to be in the store and see her, knowing what he was planning on doing to her later on. What a sick SOB.
MOO.

In the days immediately AFTER they killed her and mutilated her poor body, they were already talking about finding another victim according to witness testimony ...they both got off on this and both deserve the worst possible penalties.
I hope his testimony today helped drive a nail into BB’s grave.
JMO

Prosecutor: 'Isn’t it true, Mr. Trail, that your performance today was your biggest con?'

Of course AT recognized Sydney. He was at Menards for the sole purpose of checking her out. He immediately called BB to give her a thumbs up and they went to Home Depot to buy what was needed to carry out their plans for Sydney that night.

JMO, Sydney had no idea AT even existed.

JMO

Of course AT recognized Sydney. He was at Menards for the sole purpose of checking her out. He immediately called BB to give her a thumbs up and they went to Home Depot to buy what was needed to carry out their plans for Sydney that night.

JMO, Sydney had no idea AT even existed.

JMO
I agree with you. Deliberations may begin as early as tomorrow. As much as I would’ve hated to see all the gruesome evidence presented in person, I would’ve loved to be a jury member advocating for justice for Sydney. I hope AT and BB suffer greatly on earth before they rot in Hell.
MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back