Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might sound strange but as a gay male I also feel a "connection" to Sydney because we are both a part of that community. I was hoping they would find her alive but my hopes are fading with each passing day.

Not strange, I always feel a connection when something like this happens to girls around my age. I started getting really into sleuthing and stuff when something along the lines happened to a girl I was friends with,Toni Anderson. I like to believe if something similar happened to me there would be just as many people trying to crack the case. Just makes you all the better of a person.

what do you see in the reflection in her glasses can anyone make out where they might be
attachment.php

Attachments

• DP0XEVCWAAAGZ-K.jpg
    DP0XEVCWAAAGZ-K.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 355
Reflection looks to me like a man's head wearing a baseball cap....

It kinda just looks like a baseball cap on the cars dash, to me. Not sure.

I agree and the following is completely irrelevant, but I hate to drive with anything at all on the dash. It drives me bonkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree and the following is completely irrelevant, but I hate to drive with anything at all on the dash. It drives me bonkers.

Kinda looks like they're parked by an open field too.

But in the video you can see cars drive by behind them.

Not strange, I always feel a connection when something like this happens to girls around my age. I started getting really into sleuthing and stuff when something along the lines happened to a girl I was friends with,Toni Anderson. I like to believe if something similar happened to me there would be just as many people trying to crack the case. Just makes you all the better of a person.

And I don't buy the "accident" theory in Toni's case. Not one bit.

I thought it was just the steering wheel, surrounding dash, and her hand holding the phone.. hard to say.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Looks like they are driving in the middle of nowhere.... or out where there are not many buildings, etc. Kinda like that area around that pond perhaps... sadly...

Sydney has been missing since NOVEMBER 15. 14 days. That is a long time IMO.

Good to see so many members and guests reading this thread... if we can't help Sydney, maybe we can help someone else, some way...

Is the video still available? Tia!

Sydney has been missing since NOVEMBER 15. 14 days. That is a long time IMO.

Good to see so many members and guests reading this thread... if we can't help Sydney, maybe we can help someone else, some way...

Possibly a couple of unwanted guests.....

[FONT=&quot]from @nicolecousinstv an anchor for [/FONT]Klkntv.com in Lincoln.[FONT=&quot]

Search efforts for [/FONT]
Sydney[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Loofe[FONT=&quot] continue into the evening. Wilber Fire and Rescue crews continue to focus on this pond just northwest of the high school. [/FONT]

DP1gh4EUMAAXyAg.jpg:large

[FONT=&quot]Crews have turned on their spotlights. Looks like they’ll be here quite awhile longer.

[/FONT]
DP1kv5jVoAEPhnZ.jpg

[FONT=&quot]from @nicolecousinstv an anchor for [/FONT]Klkntv.com in Lincoln.[FONT=&quot]

Search efforts for [/FONT]
Sydney[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Loofe[FONT=&quot] continue into the evening. Wilber Fire and Rescue crews continue to focus on this pond just northwest of the high school. [/FONT]

DP1gh4EUMAAXyAg.jpg:large

[FONT=&quot]Crews have turned on their spotlights. Looks like they’ll be here quite awhile longer.

[/FONT]
DP1kv5jVoAEPhnZ.jpg

I feel like they have a piece of information or evidence as to why they're so focused there 😟
Maybe found her jacket or something.

If you check out the Facebook page apparently the family was told by law enforcement they had to take down the name of the woman she went on a date with.....

To me that says they don't believe she's involved at all but who knows?
This was posted a good few days ago. Just wondering if anybody saw the dates name mentioned before they removed it? Now that we know her identity I'm curious as to what confirmation had been given of her name. Was it just Audrey or a full alias?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

It’s a Facebook video they created. If I post it I’m sure I’m breaking the rules here.

Court records showed Trail reported a recent address of an apartment at 621 W. Seventh St. in Wilber.

Last week, a Saline County Attorney obtained an arrest warrant for Trail accusing him of being a felon in possession of a firearm between Sept. 1, 2017, and Nov. 20, 2017. The warrant includes a habitual criminal charge because Trail has previous felony convictions in Nebraska for forgery and issuing bad checks. Trail previously lived in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, court records show.

Boswell last year reported in court records that she lived in the Missouri towns of Trenton and Milan.

http://journalstar.com/news/local/9...c173dc3003.html#tracking-source=home-featured

The FB video is in this article. Click on the journalstar link in above post, go right to the end of the article and you will see an article called POI's deny involvement and go to end of that article and the full video is in that article. Bailey states she dropped Sydney off at a friends. They have cooperated and spoken to LE they say.

Eta I see you have already discussed the video , still catching up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966