Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following this thread for some time, and first post for me. I've been wondering about AT's and BB's mugshots. Specifically, if I understand correctly, they were both arrested at the same time. It appears on the board (for lack of better term), has different dates? Probably insignificant, but seems a bit odd to me.

I don't have the photos handy - what are the two different dates?

And, welcome to WS!

I've been following this thread for some time, and first post for me. I've been wondering about AT's and BB's mugshots. Specifically, if I understand correctly, they were both arrested at the same time. It appears on the board (for lack of better term) they are holding with what I presume is an inmate number, and date. If I'm correct, why do they have different dates? Probably insignificant, but seems a bit odd to me.
I think he was just booked in first.
I will try and find the news article but I remember reading he was listed as being in custody in jail "late Thursday night". The two have consecutive booking or prisoner numbers, I think they ended 638 and639 or similar.
I would assume the dates are different because BB was booked after midnight and AT before.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I think he was just booked in first.
I will try and find the news article but I remember reading he was listed as being in custody in jail "late Thursday night". The two have consecutive booking or prisoner numbers, I think they ended 638 and639 or similar.
I would assume the dates are different because BB was booked after midnight and AT before.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yes, I saw that too, but the booking numbers were consecutive and they were arrested overnight at some point.

I'm still sticking with my theory that these two are Paul Bernardo-Karla Holmoka style serial killers...she's luring the girls in and he's raping and killing them.

I'm betting COD is strangulation.

Could be. LE had both of them for 3 days though, and the FBI updated their request for leads After the 3 days, and from what I understand school kids found her body, and if this is true neither of them confessed. Agreed that they both appear sketchy - but if I were them, and everyone was accusing me, I'd be Super freaked out and may make a video. And yes, LE isn't alerting people of a possible suspect who *isn't* in custody - but/and ditto for LE in Sherri Papini's case right from the beginning. I hate being the "yeah but..." person....yet here I am. To be clear, I'm not trying to defend Anyone.

PS: I've been disabled my entire adult life, and my family disowned me - and despite being highly educated and from a wealthy family, I have ended up with people like Aubrey in moments when my choice was 'creepy guy vs. dying on the street' - which is just to say that things often aren't what they seem. I can think of Many reasons BB would be with Aubrey. Also, they were not living together. Again, I know that I sound like I'm pro A&B when the truth is maybe more that I can see beyond the obvious because I've lived it.

Could be. LE had both of them for 3 days though, and the FBI updated their request for leads After the 3 days, and from what I understand school kids found her body, and if this is true neither of them confessed. Agreed that they both appear sketchy - but if I were them, and everyone was accusing me, I'd be Super freaked out and may make a video. And yes, LE isn't alerting people of a possible suspect who *isn't* in custody - but/and ditto for LE in Sherri Papini's case right from the beginning. I hate being the "yeah but..." person....yet here I am. To be clear, I'm not trying to defend Anyone.

You seem to be confusing two separate stories that have been floating around the thread let me clarify. When the Sydney’s body was found by police there was question in the thread as to whether it was a body that had been found in Trenton, MO. BB has ties to that town so it seemed plausible. that body was found hanging in a tree by school children. The police announced today that Sydney’s body was found in southern clay county, NE by a search party, the other body found in Trenton is not Sydney.

PS: I've been disabled my entire adult life, and my family disowned me - and despite being highly educated and from a wealthy family, I have ended up with people like Aubrey in moments when my choice was 'creepy guy vs. dying on the street' - which is just to say that things often aren't what they seem. I can think of Many reasons BB would be with Aubrey. Also, they were not living together. Again, I know that I sound like I'm pro A&B when the truth is maybe more that I can see beyond the obvious because I've lived it.

In the first video by the POI it seems pretty clear that the couple lives together. In the video Aubrey mentions how they can’t go back home because “their” house had been searched. There hasn’t been any official wording on this of course, but it seems to be the common belief by members of the thread

You should check back just a couple pages in the thread, there is a post by peas n carrots that talks about the authorities using digital footprint to find the body.

Where the body was found also indicates AT and BB we're trying to throw LE off.

There is literally nothing out in that area. 20+ years ago when I was in high school we played some of the schools in the small towns in that area and I specifically remember being grateful I didn't live in that area due to the lack of anything. If I were a criminal and didn't want something or someone to be found, I would put this area high on a list.

Just as long as you don't take your cellphone with you when you travel to this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice