Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just seeing this. Heartwrenching news.
This one has hit hard.....Sydney by all accounts was a lovely person.
I'm so sorry, my heartfelt condolences to her family and friends.
Rest in peace now Sydney.

It looks like 5 miles north of Edgar, NE is right around Hwy 74. Here are maps from Wilbur to that area, and from Edgar 5 miles up.
8b14a50b4189d236508cc9933425b7ab.jpg
7b941ea4ec62542c072218850b4ee88e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Where the body was found also indicates AT and BB we're trying to throw LE off.

There is literally nothing out in that area. 20+ years ago when I was in high school we played some of the schools in the small towns in that area and I specifically remember being grateful I didn't live in that area due to the lack of anything. If I were a criminal and didn't want something or someone to be found, I would put this area high on a list.

Where the body was found also indicates AT and BB we're trying to throw LE off.

There is literally nothing out in that area. 20+ years ago when I was in high school we played some of the schools in the small towns in that area and I specifically remember being grateful I didn't live in that area due to the lack of anything. If I were a criminal and didn't want something or someone to be found, I would put this area high on a list.

I grew up about an hour from Neligh. I've been to Wilbur, and driven through a lot of the surrounding towns. Can confirm there's not much. Without digital footprint I don't think the body would have been found for quite awhile.....

Next spring possibly when farmers were back out....if animals didn't get to the body first.

I grew up about an hour from Neligh. I've been to Wilbur, and driven through a lot of the surrounding towns. Can confirm there's not much. Without digital footprint I don't think the body would have been found for quite awhile.....

Next spring possibly when farmers were back out....if animals didn't get to the body first.
Very grateful for technology in this case.

Yes, I can think of several murder/missing person cases like this in the area. The police were fortunate to be able to trace the digital footprint. I believe this is the reason Gina Bos has never been found.

I work with several people who have husband's who are cops and word is that Bailey is completely brainwashed by AT and would not even sign extradition papers until he gave her permission. The thought is that he is going to try to pin it all on her.

I'm grateful for technology in this case. It obviously helped LE locate Sydney and it will likely be what brings the parties responsible to justice.

I can't help but think how arrogant AT was in his online videos. I do believe he thinks (or thought) that he is was smarter than LE. He also looked quite smug (IMO) in his arrest mug shot in MO. As for BB (IMO), she didn't look quite so smug in her mug shot. I think she looked scared in the photo, as if she had just been busted. IMO.

I think the fact that LE continues to hold these two and that they said there wasn't any danger to the public speaks volumes. My guess is that once the autopsy results come back in, these two may be facing murder charges.

I work with several people who have husband's who are cops and word is that Bailey is completely brainwashed by AT and would not even sign extradition papers until he gave her permission. The thought is that he is going to try to pin it all on her.

This would not surprise me at all. Why else would a reasonably attractive 23-year old woman even give a guy like him the time of day? It could be the same sort of phenomena that occurred with Charlie Manson. He took in "broken" people, mostly young women, fed them drugs, filled them with his dogma and then got them to do his bidding for him.

This would not surprise me at all. Why else would a reasonably attractive 23-year old woman even give a guy like him the time of day? It could be the same sort of phenomena that occurred with Charlie Manson. He took in "broken" people, mostly young women, fed them drugs, filled them with his dogma and then got them to do his bidding for him.

Exact definition of a pimp

That's so sad.

Sick sick sick. I wonder if any other of baileys tinder dates have come foreword. Potentially they could speak on what their motive was. Whatever it was, Sydney apparently didn't cooperate with their plan.

I saw this on the local news this morning. So sad for her family. [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Sick sick sick. I wonder if any other of baileys tinder dates have come foreword. Potentially they could speak on what their motive was. Whatever it was, Sydney apparently didn't cooperate with their plan.

Didn't we think AT had a black eye in one of his video's, maybe Sydney fought back that monster and lost her life.. this is so sad

I'm sure LE is reaching out to those men/women.

I'm also curious why they live in Wilber. Asking folks I still know in/from the area there are no apparent ties to the community. They claim to be antique dealers but they seem to do most of their business in Lincoln. I can't help but to wonder if they are involved with some other illegal activities and that lead to Sydney's death (as in a direct result or she would perhaps tell authorities)?

this would make sense. she barely spoke on the "videos".

I'm sure LE is reaching out to those men/women.

I'm also curious why they live in Wilber. Asking folks I still know in/from the area there are no apparent ties to the community. They claim to be antique dealers but they seem to do most of their business in Lincoln. I can't help but to wonder if they are involved with some other illegal activities and that lead to Sydney's death (as in a direct result or she would perhaps tell authorities)?

Yah, living in Wilber doesn't make much sense to me. With no apparent ties to the community, it kind of makes your head scratch.

I saw that AT was arrested in yankton, sd in the past. Heavy drug town for the population. Basically everyone I know/knew there were into drugs. Meth, herion, pills, you name it. I'd go to people's houses and their parents would be whacked out on all sorts of ****. And I'm talking about people who you didn't think were doing drugs.

I would not doubt these people were into hard drugs. I mean look at BB circa 2015 and look at her now.....

Yah, living in Wilber doesn't make much sense to me. With no apparent ties to the community, it kind of makes your head scratch.

I saw that AT was arrested in yankton, sd in the past. Heavy drug town for the population. Basically everyone I know/knew there were into drugs. Meth, herion, pills, you name it. I'd go to people's houses and their parents would be whacked out on all sorts of ****. And I'm talking about people who you didn't think were doing drugs.

I would not doubt these people were into hard drugs. I mean look at BB circa 2015 and look at her now.....

Agreed, BB looks very very rough.

I forget too how many of the small towns have changed - and not for the better - since my youth. Wilber, Crete, Dorchester just look - less well kept? I'm assuming it's a by product of young people who are college bound after high school not returning and stagnant economies.

My dad taught school in a small town in Gage County, and something like 40% of his students had at least one incarcerated parent. He had students who lived in homes without electricity, water or sometimes both. BB reminds me of some of his students, young women caught in a vicious cycle having babies too young, getting into drugs and ending up in jail.

I've been following this thread for some time, and first post for me. I've been wondering about AT's and BB's mugshots. Specifically, if I understand correctly, they were both arrested at the same time. It appears on the board (for lack of better term) they are holding with what I presume is an inmate number, and date. If I'm correct, why do they have different dates? Probably insignificant, but seems a bit odd to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71