Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My other thought is possibly Bailey was too ****ed up to give Sydney a ride back to Lincoln so Aubrey offered to give her a ride, and then did whatever with her and killed her. And Bailey, out of fear, covered for him because he threatened her...or she honestly didn't know he did anything but went along with him. She seems scared of him in the videos and he's obviously crazy. I know I've stayed with people because of fear in shady situations because I thought they might hurt me. I'm not trying to excuse Bailey in any way, but it is another angle to look at.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My other thought is possibly Bailey was too ****ed up to give Sydney a ride back to Lincoln so Aubrey offered to give her a ride, and then did whatever with her and killed her. And Bailey, out of fear, covered for him because he threatened her...or she honestly didn't know he did anything but went along with him. She seems scared of him in the videos and he's obviously crazy. I know I've stayed with people because of fear in shady situations because I thought they might hurt me. I'm not trying to excuse Bailey in any way, but it is another angle to look at.

Sorry, I didn't know swearing was not allowed here...I would have chosen a different word.

Aubrey also could have been the one that had Bailey's phone/phones with him at all times.

I Google Earthed a driving route from the Wilber last ping location to the MO county they said they were holding the POI at when first taken into custody. Checking now, the location of Sydney's body is just a hop to the east from the route Google Earth recommended. I can post a map shot if anyone wants?

As for the possibility of AT now talking and BB not, I'm guessing he told her to keep quiet, meanwhile he was already using the videos to create false distance between the two of them and will now try to pin whatever happened on BB.
Please do post your map because Clay county is West of Wilbur and I thought Missouri is East so I can't picture it ATM.

Sorry, I didn't know swearing was not allowed here...I would have chosen a different word.

You have 60 mins to edit if you want. I often use fecked which is irish for the word you used. ( or I think you used :laughing: )

Edit - Welcome BTW.

I guess we should be asking did Sydney have a friend in Clay County, just in case their story is true?

I guess we should be asking did Sydney have a friend in Clay County, just in case their story is true?
I was wondering this, too. Also, Clay County is a straight shot down from Neligh, Sydney's hometown. She could have been trying to escape and get there.

Also interesting...Clay County seems (based on the recent arrests and court cases) to be a major center for methamphetamine. I know people have speculated that Aubrey and Bailey acted as if they were on meth, with the erratic behavior and bizarre, rambling videos.

http://www.ccenterdispatch.com/police_courts/

You have 60 mins to edit if you want. I often use fecked which is irish for the word you used. ( or I think you used :laughing: )

Edit - Welcome BTW.
Thank you. I just joined yesterday and am still trying to figure out the ins and outs.

Please do post your map because Clay county is West of Wilbur and I thought Missouri is East so I can't picture it ATM.

I have no idea if they would have, but you can take highway 81 south out of Fillmore county, which is the county sandwiched between Saline and Clay. It will take you straight down into KS and then you can head east into MO. We’ve had to use this route a few times when going to Kansas City when there was flooding in the normal route we take down through Otoe county here in NE. Just a possibility that could explain a quicker get away down to MO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4c89d48cb653d61f437c858407edd8c7.jpg

I apologize for that picture but I’ve circled Wilber, circled highway 81 and then drew a squiggly line APPROXIMATELY where the Clay county line would be. I’m at work and tried to do it quickly so again I apologize...

Found 5 miles north of Edgar, ne

Media on twitter has photos of the area. Looks to be a corn field.

Sweet girl....so sorry Sydney.....far too young to leave this earth. Hope you are in a better place now. Good thoughts for everyone who loves you or cares.

I surely hope the autopsy shows what caused your dead and if your were killed that there will be enough evidence to proof somebody's guilt and nail him/her.

So basically POIs digital footprint led them to this area? Hmm.
Glad the snow held off until her body was found. :(

"Involved individuals digital footprint..."

1f5c89b6fa9da4c47a391af890473ce4.jpg

The phrasing implies police have custody of at the very least, the devices of those who were at the place where Sydney's body was found. So far the only people the public is aware of in custody are Aubrey Trail and Bailey Boswell.

"Involved individuals digital footprint..."

1f5c89b6fa9da4c47a391af890473ce4.jpg

The phrasing implies police have custody of at the very least, the devices of those who were at the place where Sydney's body was found. So far the only people the public is aware of in custody are Aubrey Trail and Bailey Boswell.

I 100% agree with you that it implies they have the devices in which they analyzed the info from. I think that and the statement they made that there is no danger to the public at large, speaks volumes. IMO.

sorry, I had bad coordinates and was way off

I’m not sure if this is what you are looking for but here’s just a general map of the counties. Lancaster is where Lincoln is at and where Sydney was living. Saline is where Wilber is at, and Clay is where they found her body.
503eb64da3f54efb179e65d9261fa470.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members