Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in the original link I posted, but my tired eyes read the family were told at 4, 90 mins after discovery. In actual fact it says they were told body found at 4 and identity confirmed 90 min later.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Ok thanks for that I see you've bumped it too.
So sorry for Sydney's family but glad she has been found.

The body in Trenton has no connection. RIP for the poor soul, but yes what a strange coincidence.

The high school and pond are on the west side of town. We will have to find out more details but once you get west of town there isn't much for many miles - all farm country.

This is heartbreaking. Rest in peace, Sydney. May justice come swiftly. :(

So sad. Rest in heaven sweet girl. I pray justice comes swiftly! [emoji72][emoji179]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

God Bless Sydney. Anyone know where we can find a stream to the press release please?

[h=1]Who Killed Sydney Loofe? Missing Nebraska Woman's Body Found[/h][FONT=&quot]BY SUMAN VARANDANI @SUMAN09 ON 12/05/17 AT 5:10 AM[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The body of a 24-year-old Nebraska woman, who went missing Nov. 15, was found Monday evening. The parents of Sydney Loofe announced the news on the family’s official Facebook page.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“It’s with heavy hearts that we share this most recent update with you all,” the post read. “Please continue to pray for Sydney and our entire family. May God grant eternal rest unto thee. We love you Sydney.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Antelope County Sheriff’s Office also confirmed the news, posting on its Facebook page, “Our thoughts and prayers are with the Loofe family. Our office has been given confirmation, from family, that Sydney’s body has been found. No other details are known at this time.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Loofe's body was recovered just days after Nebraska police named two people as persons of interest in the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of the Lincoln resident. Police said they were looking for Aubrey Trail, 51, and 23-year-old Bailey Boswell, but did not mention how the two were connected to the case. It remains unclear as to who killed Loofe and what was her cause of death.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A day after the two persons of interest were named, a video emerged of two people claiming to be Trail and Boswell. In the video, posted on YouTube and then deleted, the duo said they&#8217;ve been wronged by the media and police, and had nothing to do with Loofe's disappearance.< more at link>
http://www.ibtimes.com/who-killed-sydney-loofe-missing-nebraska-womans-body-found-2623832[/FONT]

Yikes I think I knew this was coming but was still a bit taken back this morning to read this. Now LE need to ratchet up their game and nail the evil persons responsible to the wall

When cases, like this one, make so very little sense, I almost always get a very bad feeling after seeing so many similar cases on WS. Her second date, a town she didn’t know, etc. i hope it all comes to light, soon. Poor girl. The date and her much older roommate seem quite bizarre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Body found in rural Clay County
In an open area
Will not disclose exact location
Need to keep integrity of the area
Continuing to talk to Aubrey Trail
No ongoing risk to safety of the public
Analysis of the digital footprint led them to Sydney

40 people searching the area even though body found - must be a murder and maybe a weapon?

“Were not able to verify Bailey’s statements that she dropped Sydney off with a friend.”

“Digital footprint led to the discovery of Sydney’s body.”

“Wants to stress there is no risk to the public. Will continue to talk with Aubrey Trail.”

Reporter asked. Is Boswell talking to you? “Won’t talk about that right now”

“Does appear to be foul play”

Via live press conference

They have to be looking for a knife, gun, blunt instrument rope etc. Someone might have talked in this pair possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper