Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!
First time posting but have been a lurker for years. I just wanted to mention that there has been a young man missing for 6 months in Trenton, MO, Tanner Ward is his name. I'm not sure we are on the right track assuming this body is Sydney's.

They have confirmed it. Her parents have confirmed it. It's definitely her. No information was given except that there will be a press conference at 9am tomorrow.

I believe the family of a man missing for 6months from Trenton was notified about this before it was released to the public. I think LE suspect it is his body, though it hasn't been confirmed. Autopsy scheduled for Tuesday.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Bumping this post from earlier tonight.

Hi all!
First time posting but have been a lurker for years. I just wanted to mention that there has been a young man missing for 6 months in Trenton, MO, Tanner Ward is his name. I'm not sure we are on the right track assuming this body is Sydney's.

This. If you check out trenton news article on this comments lead you to believe it was tanner. Someone who even seems like family/close posted they are running DNA on body "and public will know as soon as we know"

Her Parents confirmed it! What more do you want for proof? I'll get their FB page if that's needed.

Sorry, not sure who you are responding to. Yes, her parents have confirmed her body is has been recovered. People are talking about the body found in MO. Her parents have not stated location of Sydney's remains.
That's all. We'll all find out in the morning.

They confirmed her body was found, not that it is the same body found in missouri

Scooby, I'm new, so I don't know how to reply to a particular person. Sorry. I was commenting because it sounded like people might not think that the body is hers.

Her Parents confirmed it! What more do you want for proof? I'll get their FB page if that's needed.

Yes, you're right. It's been confirmed that her body was found. Nobody is questioning that.

We've also been discussing whether a body found today in MO was her. It appears that it is not her. So, we don't, at this time, know where Sydney was found. We expect to find out at the 10am press conference.

Scooby, I'm new, so I don't know how to reply to a particular person. Sorry. I was commenting because it sounded like people might not think that the body is hers.

If you click "reply with quote," then it will show who you are replying to.

Hey Hari, no worries. You can click on 'Reply with Quote' and it automatically includes the post you are replying to. Then you just type your reply below it...

I am anxious to find out the details of poor Sydney's demise. If the MO body is hers, it's just - no words...

Goodnight for now.

Welcome Harikari!
ETA and as noted after your post above 2 members were happy to share how!

Hi all!
Welcome to posting Check 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member