Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the article states an old fertilizer plant, she was found by students walking to school.

That old fertilizer plant is less than 1/2 mile from the address listing for BB in Trenton. 900 block of Kumler St.

Dumbest criminals ever.

The family of missing Lincoln woman Sydney Loofe announced on Facebook Monday evening that her body has been found.

"It's with heavy hearts that we share this most recent update with you all," began a post on the Finding Sydney Loofe Facebook community. "Please continue to pray for Sydney and our entire family. May God grant eternal rest unto thee. We love you Sydney."
Oh No!!

http://journalstar.com/news/local/9...cle_e7875aa8-8e5f-541f-8ba3-2a9b69b57579.html

This is heartbreaking, but unsurprising.

It doesn't seem to be a coincidence shortly the POI folks were taken into custody a body turns up .5 miles from one of the previous addresses of one of them.

I grew up in and around Wilber - it's a small town where everyone literally knows everyone. Murder is unheard of, and it's hitting the folks from this area hard.

Just adding my $.02 to the accent thing - that isn't the typical accent from the area at all. People who I have heard talk like that are generally country people.

RIP Sydney. May justice be served.

[FONT=&quot]The Trenton Police Department is investigating the early morning discovery of a body in a wooded area along Shanklin Avenue in Trenton.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Police report no information is available concerning the identity of the remains. Police Chief Tommy Wright said the word remains was used because it appears the body has been there for some time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]According to Chief Wright, it was just after 7:30 this morning when some students walking to school notified authorities on what they discovered. He would not comment on what was seen or the position of the remains.:tears:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Grundy County Coroner took custody of the remains for an autopsy to be conducted by a Kansas City, Kansas company. (Frontier Forensics) The autopsy would help authorities in identification of the remains and possible cause of death.

http://www.kttn.com/body-discovered-in-wooded-area-in-trenton-city-limits/

I wonder if this was poor Sydney :tears:[/FONT]

Nebraska is a death penalty state. The POIs had priors. Not looking good for one of them!

How far is Shanklin Avenue in Trenton in reference to the last ping on her phone or the POI house?

This is heartbreaking, but unsurprising.

It doesn't seem to be a coincidence shortly the POI folks were taken into custody a body turns up .5 miles from one of the previous addresses of one of them.

I grew up in and around Wilber - it's a small town where everyone literally knows everyone. Murder is unheard of, and it's hitting the folks from this area hard.

Just adding my $.02 to the accent thing - that isn't the typical accent from the area at all. People who I have heard talk like that are generally country people.

RIP Sydney. May justice be served.
Welcome to WebSleuths!

Thanks all. I've lurked a long time, but finally posting.

Kansas City is a 3 hour drive from Wilber. Many folks in the area make the drive once a year as a mini-vacation.

Google tells me about 3.5 hours.

You'd think if the body was found in Nebraska media would have been all over it. IMO

I'm thinking this is possibly the abandoned fertilizer plant?
b9608cc3b87fb498c07795530cb04c98.jpg

Based on Boswell's prior address it's not even 5 minutes to the wooded area on Shanklin Road.

Her body was found. No more news. The parents told the cops.

Saw all the postings and thought we’d have good news. Should have known better. RIP poor girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well somebody had to have done something to her. I have been going over this in my head for weeks now did she get dropped off there? Did she run out of the house and end up there ..Too many thoughts are flying through my head right now thinking of scenarios that poor girl and her poor family I am so sad

[FONT=&amp]The Trenton Police Department is investigating the early morning discovery of a body in a wooded area along Shanklin Avenue in Trenton.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Police report no information is available concerning the identity of the remains. Police Chief Tommy Wright said the word remains was used because it appears the body has been there for some time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]According to Chief Wright, it was just after 7:30 this morning when some students walking to school notified authorities on what they discovered. He would not comment on what was seen or the position of the remains.:tears:[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The Grundy County Coroner took custody of the remains for an autopsy to be conducted by a Kansas City, Kansas company. (Frontier Forensics) The autopsy would help authorities in identification of the remains and possible cause of death.

http://www.kttn.com/body-discovered-in-wooded-area-in-trenton-city-limits/

I wonder if this was poor Sydney :tears:[/FONT]
I don't think it is, however: http://www.wowt.com/content/news/Loofes-body-found-according-to-parents-461965143.html FBI Press Conference @ 9:00 a.m. Central time on Tues 12/5/17

Well somebody had to have done something to her. I have been going over this in my head for weeks now did she get dropped off there? Did she run out of the house and end up there ..Too many thoughts are flying through my head right now thinking of scenarios that poor girl and her poor family I am so sad

There doesn't seem to be any indication of past violent behavior (that we know of) and no money or belongings appear to be taken so robbery is ruled out.

My guess is this was perhaps a something (sex/drugs) gone wrong scenario and Loofe ended up dead. Boswell and Trail, who already have warrants for their arrest, panic and dump the body as far as they can from their home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15