Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is likely not related but we do know that Bailey had lived in Trenton, Missouri where a body was found this morning. The only link I have found so far requires a paid subscription to read so there isn't much that can be seen.

https://republican-times.com/2017/12/04/body-discovered-investigation-continuing/#.WiW7_emnFhE
I believe the family of a man missing for 6months from Trenton was notified about this before it was released to the public. I think LE suspect it is his body, though it hasn't been confirmed. Autopsy scheduled for Tuesday.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I believe the family of a man missing for 6months from Trenton was notified about this before it was released to the public. I think LE suspect it is his body, though it hasn't been confirmed. Autopsy scheduled for Tuesday.

I might be wrong but using Google, it looks like this is the second body found in Grundy County in the past few days?
The first was a man who has been id'd and a second found today.

I might be wrong but using Google, it looks like this is the second body found in Grundy County in the past few days?
The first was a man who has been id'd and a second found today.
Not sure, but is the first one you mentioned not the body of a missing Grundy county man found in Floyd county?

That article was written by a doctor. Do you have a source for your information or is it from your own experiences ? I have heard people who have had extreme reactions from taking too much at one time. Just wondering, as it doesn't seem like there is too much actual statistical info about it. For instance, can one smoke, on a daily basis, and drive legally and hold down a job, in a state where it is legal to smoke? Do/can those states test drivers for driving under the influence of marijuana/THC? Eg. Bailey drove Sydney home/to a friends after smoking wax and shatter - would she have been driving illegally in that case?

Not sure it's the norm, I live in a legal state and my son got a job and they mouth swabbed him which only shows mj use within 48 hours rather than the previous test which was up to a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My best guess is that it was taken down for harassment issues, the Facebook that most people were viewing for BB was an old Facebook, and nearly every post on the page was being commented on by Sydney supporters. The friends linked to the account were also being bothered, and the father of BBs child was also very annoyed because he was being perpetually bothered by people/media.

They were news stories. It was odd

Has it been published or verified in MSM if Sydney was dropped off at a friend's house?

Per LE, Sydneys phone last pinged in Wilber, correct? In a town with less than 2,000 people is it possible Sydney knew someone there? Per the first you tube video BB stated on the 2nd date they went back to Wilber however she doesn`t state if she drove Sydney back to the same area of her home, only a friend's house. :thinking:

What else do we know about Sydney`s daily life? Besides working at Menard`s what else did she do? Is there any social circle she was close to? What did she like to do in her free time or days off?

Just trying to find more info about the missing person and not necessarily the 2 POI`s.

Has it been published or verified in MSM if Sydney was dropped off at a friend's house?

Per LE, Sydneys phone last pinged in Wilber, correct? In a town with less than 2,000 people is it possible Sydney knew someone there? Per the first you tube video BB stated on the 2nd date they went back to Wilber however she doesn`t state if she drove Sydney back to the same area of her home, only a friend's house. :thinking:

What else do we know about Sydney`s daily life? Besides working at Menard`s what else did she do? Is there any social circle she was close to? What did she like to do in her free time or days off?

Just trying to find more info about the missing person and not necessarily the 2 POI`s.

The only person saying Sydney was dropped off at a friend's house is BB.

I think her family has stated she had no known ties to Wilber.

I’m so heartbroken. [emoji26]

So sad. No other information on location or anything yet?

So sad. No other information on location or anything yet?

Nothing yet, it did say more coming up on the 10 o’clock news. Hoping I can stay awake that long.

This is so sad. I hope those responsible are brought to justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member