Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What i have seen is that owh published article which stated " in pieces". However they retracted. The only info we have on dismemberment is hearsay. Even if we trust the sources. It is not fact. I dont think there is a rulo link, unless the autopsy and forensics show us otherwise.

Extreme sleuthing is hard when you dont hokd all the pieces.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Thank you. I have not seen a Rulo link. some tried to link them previously but so far nothing. Trusted news sources have not so far referred to anything like "ritual". I always hold back when it seems to come from tabloid sources especially with regard ritual/ satanic/ cult, etc.

SO I still :lurk:

Thank you. I have not seen a Rulo link. some tried to link them previously but so far nothing. Trusted news sources have not so far referred to anything like "ritual". I always hold back when it seems to come from tabloid sources especially with regard ritual/ satanic/ cult, etc.

SO I still :lurk:
I do as well. Kick off a fb group few days ago. Also. I live in omaha. So close to home for me.

Imo, there are two main things that stand out the most as far as similarities between AT and the Rulo cult. One is the Falls City connection. Two is the Hiawatha and Beatrice connection for the thefts. This was also a key area for the Rulo cult's thefts.

As far as the whole father-daughter thing, that is an attention grabber but it also makes sense in order to swindle people. "He's your conman. He is a conman extraordinaire. If there one thing Aubrey Trail knows, is that's how to lie, said Chrastil." http://https://www.3newsnow.com/new...ed-by-person-of-interest-in-sydney-loofe-case

BB was also in a fb group for role-playing so she must have had an interest in hobby-acting to some degree. That group was listed on a real (now-deleted) profile that she had a lot of history on...pics of her kid, interactions with family...etc. Imo, AT and BB would fill any role necessary to achieve their "goals".

The key difference between a cult and a subculture is the actual spiritual aspect and I just haven't heard/seen any proof of AT or BB being spiritual/religous in any way. But there is a lot of proof that they belong to the criminal subculture. It could turn out they are part of both in the end, anything is possible when there are so many unknowns. Imo, the dismemberment happened but it doesn't require a cult to do that. Being really whacked out on hard drugs could also be a factor there.

Given the geographcal similarities and the experiences of locals in the rural NE areas, I can certainly see why they are reminded of the Rulo Cult. I only heard about it a few weeks ago and it's a tough one to shake, I don't live all that far from there. When the Wilber local who told me his thoughts about it also told me that my area has the similar issues, it really freaked me out. I think about it when I have to cross rural areas to get where I am going. It sticks with you for sure.

What i have seen is that owh published article which stated " in pieces". However they retracted. The only info we have on dismemberment is hearsay. Even if we trust the sources. It is not fact. I dont think there is a rulo link, unless the autopsy and forensics show us otherwise.

Extreme sleuthing is hard when you dont hokd all the pieces.

I recall seeing the OWH article that stated "pieces", but I didn't see that they retracted that statement. Do you know when they retracted? Thanks.

I also am not seeing a link to Rulo, unless something shows us otherwise.

I can’t find the article now (of course) so take this as IMO and rumor and all that, but I vaguely recall reading an article in the Omaha World Herald that talked about AT walking with a cane and saying he was BB’s father at an antique show in PA. I’ll keep looking to see if I can find it. While Radar online is a crappy news source they may not be too far off base...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read the first link above.

I'm not seeing any hint of a link between those horrible crimes in the 1980s and Sydney's case. What am I missing?

jmo

I'm really not seeing a link to the Rulo cult, either, unless some evidence is released that points in that direction. If AT was living in Falls City, Nebraska in the early 1980's, he may have known or known of some of the people involved in the cult. AT also mentioned Rulo in one of his interviews.

I think the OWH article that stated SL's body was found in "pieces" and I believe the same article also stated LE was investigating whether this was a ritualistic slaying may have led to speculation that SL's murder may be connected to some type of cult activity.

As we have so little information, all we can do is speculate until we learn more. My speculation on this is that there was something about SL's murder that gave LE reason to believe this may have been a sexual homicide and that things were done to the victim that were not necessary to bring about death.

A ritualistic homicide doesn't always mean cult activity, from what I've read. It can mean the killer performed some kind of ritual, perhaps in displaying the body in a certain way, etc. and that whatever they did was not necessary to bring about death.

JMO

It may be a bit "out there", but I keep wondering if, perhaps, SL was procured -much like AT & BB would do with antiques and coins- for a specific buyer.

AT seems so cocky saying that, just because he has knowledge of certain aspects of SL's disappearance, doesn't mean HE'S the killer. Could it be that they accepted payment from another party for the procurement of a young, blonde girl?

They just seem so cocky in the videos they made and it makes me think they were proclaiming their innocence with "half-truths".

I recall seeing the OWH article that stated "pieces", but I didn't see that they retracted that statement. Do you know when they retracted? Thanks.

I also am not seeing a link to Rulo, unless something shows us otherwise.
I am not sure they officially retracted in a statement but the article was edited.

The only link is AT referencing the rulo cult specifically when denying occult involvement. Makes no sense, unless he is deliberately trying to mislead by saying RULO cult. Clearly, the MO of the rulo cult was not about abducting and murdering young girls. AT most likely had no connection to the Ryan group.
However, that group was loosely affiliated with a larger and more diverse element known to have connections in some of the same places as AT. For what it's worth, if AT were somehow connected, it was probably under a different name, as none of us can find any record of AT prior to age 30.

Now, hypothetically speaking, if Sydney's abduction was profit motivated rather than sexual, that would mean she was intended to be sold (or the film of her murder). If she was intended to be sold, was she supposed to be sold alive? For what purpose?
A prospective buyer in that situation could very well fall into a category many of us might call "cult". If so, AT then may very well play dumb and say "rulo cult" to a. Dismiss the idea and b. Throw people off track.........

The cult/ritual thing big rumor locally. I tend to think it is BS, and rumors that ha e spread mainly due to the lack of information.

I’m curious though as to why it is taking so long to bring charges against AT and B.B. They appeared to have some sort of involvement, and Trail is now in Leavenworth. I’m assuming there is more to this case, or it is part of something larger.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Random OT:

Interesting: my mom grew up in Craig, MO about 16 miles north of Rulo, NB.

I grew up in south KCMO and then went to a Shawnee Mission HS. There were always rumors of witches and covens and rituals and cattle mutilations out in the Kansas boonies. This was in the 1970s before Satanic Panic was a thing. I always just considered it to be urban legend even though I did meet a self-professed warlock. He was creepy but I was pretty stoned. Whatever.

I don't think AT is connected to Rulo.

I’m curious though as to why it is taking so long to bring charges against AT and B.B. They appeared to have some sort of involvement, and Trail is now in Leavenworth. I’m assuming there is more to this case, or it is part of something larger.

I was thinking the same thing, but then I thought maybe they want to hire the special investigator first just to go over what they have?

Keep the rumors out of the threads folks !!

Thanks.

Welcome Whatis. I have to say I wondered that too and even looked into the cult leaders own son but could not find anything to tie him to it. Did you find anything?

Only that he seemed to me, to bear a resemblance to the son in photos posted of him around the time of Rulo cult arrests. More importantly, one photo showed the "wonkey eye" mentioned earlier on one of ATs arrest photos. Could be a relative? I do think AT actually drops shards of fact into his buckets of lies so the strangeness of his even mentioning "Rulo" added with him being virtually non-existent before 1996(?) may be a slip up he made thinking know one could put the two together or, LE already knows his past and he has cut a deal with them due to his history or dealings with them hence the, still no charges. I must add, this is ALL Just a guess though and I don't want to distract or start rumors based on any "looks like" assumptions. It is MOO and should be taken as simply that.

Edit after reading rules.. As I am new here and just learning, I found it EXTREMELY helpful to read the Rules regarding posting. I did so however after I posted this and realized it borders on the edge of "rumors, not allowed, etc." If my post is in fact crossing that line please accept my apologies and Moderators, please let me know so I can avoid doing so in the future. Thanks for the warm welcome Ya'll!��

Only that he seemed to me, to bear a resemblance to the son in photos posted of him around the time of Rulo cult arrests. More importantly, one photo showed the "wonkey eye" mentioned earlier on one of ATs arrest photos. Could be a relative? I do think AT actually drops shards of fact into his buckets of lies so the strangeness of his even mentioning "Rulo" added with him being virtually non-existent before 1996(?) may be a slip up he made thinking know one could put the two together or, LE already knows his past and he has cut a deal with them due to his history or dealings with them hence the, still no charges. I must add, this is ALL Just a guess though and I don't want to distract or start rumors based on any "looks like" assumptions. It is MOO and should be taken as simply that.

Edit after reading rules.. As I am new here and just learning, I found it EXTREMELY helpful to read the Rules regarding posting. I did so however after I posted this and realized it borders on the edge of "rumors, not allowed, etc." If my post is in fact crossing that line please accept my apologies and Moderators, please let me know so I can avoid doing so in the future. Thanks for the warm welcome Ya'll!��

Welcome Whatistheworldcoming :greetings:

That's an excellent reminder for everyone, thank you.
Don't take my word for it about the Rulo speculation but if you ever have a question whether you can post something please alert or PM a Mod and just ask! They would rather get that message than complaints and have to remove posts after the fact.

You can simply alert your own post and ask as well. It's always good to be aware.

Keep posting and Happy Sleuthing!

Considering the main suspect is the one who said "rulo cult" (a deliberately misleading statement IMO) and little tidbits relating to "ritual murder" were dropped by LE as well as the media, there should be no reason not to explore these questions. Whether there is validity or not will be eventually proven, but in the meantime it is all part of "sleuthing"! Besides, we are in a long period of no information on this case, so we can only work with what we have.

I thought we could talk about Rulo. AT brought it up in his videos so I think that means discussing it is fair game?

I have been exploring a new area recently that I don't think it has been brought up much before, at least not in great depth. I know it's sort of out there but....

So we know from this article that BB was into HS sports.

http://norfolkdailynews.com/news/io...cle_5ed1e356-dde2-11e7-80d9-4f2c52593ca8.html

A deeper look into this shows BB played volleyball, basketball, and ran track. She also has some pretty good stats and was even once invited to the NAIA in her senior year in March of 2012. Maxpreps and a few other sites has all of BB's stats from 2009-2012.
https://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/Athlete.aspx?AID=886937#!/L0

http://www.kjasr.com/index.php?opti...ing-boswell-to-aib&catid=61:verbals&Itemid=95

http://www.maxpreps.com/search/default.aspx?type=athlete&search=bailey boswell&state=ia&gendersport=

SL graduated in 2011 and also played basketball, volleyball, and golf. SL's sister ML graduated in 2013 and also played basketball and volleyball. ML in particular has received awards (2010-2012) for volleyball. Maxpreps records only goes back to 2013/2014 for Neligh Oakdale but goes back much farther for Central Decatur.

http://www.omaha.com/photo-of-sydne...age_089dd998-d9e8-11e7-a16a-cba8c7ab98c5.html

https://nsaa-static.s3.amazonaws.com/awards/1011fall.pdf

While Cental-Decatur Hs and Neliegh-Oakdale Hs are not rival teams per say, they certainly would have played each other. This is very common in the NE, IA, SD tri-state area. I do live in it and am pretty familiar with the sports. My son plays football and basketball and we travel all over these three states. Most of the initial games make the roster but not all of them, specifically the more important games like play offs, invitationals, conferences, etc. We play until we lose and this can take all day sometimes multiple days playing multiple teams.

I guess where I am going with this is... is it possible that a sports related event has something to do with SL being selected as a victim? I think it's safe to say BB must have a competitive nature given all her athletic history; she's got a high ability and is multi-talented. It seems she had a future in it as well. Also, If I recall correctly, SL went missing either the day of or on her sister's birhday. I guess this is why it's stuck in my mind as a possiblilty. Perhaps also this is part of the reason why BB went to such great lengths to not be recognized? Though it's likely if she is the one with some type of grudge, the person at the other end of that grudge wouldn't even know.

I intend on looking a little more into this and see if I can find any old articles of games. I actually found several quite easily for BB and Central Decatur but things get sketchy when looking for Neligh Oakdale and SL. There are so many articles related to SL's death that it's a lot to wade through to get to any archives that are sports related. I even tried going through the high school's site itself which has an athletic archive section and I wonder if some info has been scrubbed all together.

I have been exploring a new area recently that I don't think it has been brought up much before, at least not in great depth. I know it's sort of out there but....

So we know from this article that BB was into HS sports.

http://norfolkdailynews.com/news/io...cle_5ed1e356-dde2-11e7-80d9-4f2c52593ca8.html

A deeper look into this shows BB played volleyball, basketball, and ran track. She also has some pretty good stats and was even once invited to the NAIA in her senior year in March of 2012. Maxpreps and a few other sites has all of BB's stats from 2009-2012.
https://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/Athlete.aspx?AID=886937#!/L0

http://www.kjasr.com/index.php?opti...ing-boswell-to-aib&catid=61:verbals&Itemid=95

http://www.maxpreps.com/search/default.aspx?type=athlete&search=bailey boswell&state=ia&gendersport=

SL graduated in 2011 and also played basketball, volleyball, and golf. SL's sister ML graduated in 2013 and also played basketball and volleyball. ML in particular has received awards (2010-2012) for volleyball. Maxpreps records only goes back to 2013/2014 for Neligh Oakdale but goes back much farther for Central Decatur.

http://www.omaha.com/photo-of-sydne...age_089dd998-d9e8-11e7-a16a-cba8c7ab98c5.html

https://nsaa-static.s3.amazonaws.com/awards/1011fall.pdf

While Cental-Decatur Hs and Neliegh-Oakdale Hs are not rival teams per say, they certainly would have played each other. This is very common in the NE, IA, SD tri-state area. I do live in it and am pretty familiar with the sports. My son plays football and basketball and we travel all over these three states. Most of the initial games make the roster but not all of them, specifically the more important games like play offs, invitationals, conferences, etc. We play until we lose and this can take all day sometimes multiple days playing multiple teams.

I guess where I am going with this is... is it possible that a sports related event has something to do with SL being selected as a victim? I think it's safe to say BB must have a competitive nature given all her athletic history; she's got a high ability and is multi-talented. It seems she had a future in it as well. Also, If I recall correctly, SL went missing either the day of or on her sister's birhday. I guess this is why it's stuck in my mind as a possiblilty. Perhaps also this is part of the reason why BB went to such great lengths to not be recognized? Though it's likely if she is the one with some type of grudge, the person at the other end of that grudge wouldn't even know.

I intend on looking a little more into this and see if I can find any old articles of games. I actually found several quite easily for BB and Central Decatur but things get sketchy when looking for Neligh Oakdale and SL. There are so many articles related to SL's death that it's a lot to wade through to get to any archives that are sports related. I even tried going through the high school's site itself which has an athletic archive section and I wonder if some info has been scrubbed all together.
It is certainly an interesting angle to pursue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamzie