Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AT pleaded not guilty to multiple counts of interstate transportation of stolen property.

“If they are accusing me of doing something, lets see if did I it,” Trail said during the video call. Currently, Trail is being held in a maximum security facility in Kansas, and Boswell is being held in Saline County Jail.

http://www.wowt.com/content/news/Aubrey-Trail-pleads-not-guilty-in-Federal-Court-471153603.html

At the end of the hearing, Trail asked the judge if he could "take three or four minutes of her time to ask her questions." Trail said he wasn't comfortable talking to his lawyer over the phone because he thought the FBI may be listening in.

The judge told him no and said, "what you choose to say to anyone other than the government can be used against you," and, that she "didn't want him to incriminate himself."

Trail responded " I assure you I wont.”

Trail also told the judge, "I’m not going to drag this out. I want this over as soon as possible. If they're going to accuse me of something, let's see if I did it.”

Trail’s lawyer also declined to comment on both this case and his client's comments regarding Loofe’s death.

However, his lawyer said Trail "told the FBI the same thing" [that he was responsible] long ago and told reporters to ask the FBI why charges have not been filed against him in that case.

http://www.ketv.com/article/trail-a...sponsibility-for-sydney-loofes-death/15888503

The judge assured Trail that his attorney would travel to Leavenworth or arrange a phone call to answer his questions.

When the Judge later asked Trail if he would waive his speedy trial rights and agree to a March 26 trial on the theft charges, Trail at first opposed the request. Then he stated he was OK with it as long as the trial wasn’t delayed past March 26.

After Thursday’s hearing, Reiman, Trail’s attorney, urged reporters to carefully take note of the words used by his client in his statements to The World-Herald. Trail did not use the word “murder” in his call , instead saying he was responsible for Loofe’s “death.”

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/aub...cle_64539706-a2f3-5e1d-ab01-dac2aeed04fc.html

At the end of the hearing, Trail asked the judge if he could "take three or four minutes of her time to ask her questions." Trail said he wasn't comfortable talking to his lawyer over the phone because he thought the FBI may be listening in.

The judge told him no and said, "what you choose to say to anyone other than the government can be used against you," and, that she "didn't want him to incriminate himself."

Trail also told the judge, "I’m not going to drag this out. I want this over as soon as possible. If they're going to accuse me of something, let's see if I did it.”

Trail’s lawyer also declined to comment on both this case and his client's comments regarding Loofe’s death.

However, his lawyer said Trail "told the FBI the same thing" [that he was responsible] long ago and told reporters to ask the FBI why charges have not been filed against him in that case.

http://www.ketv.com/article/trail-a...sponsibility-for-sydney-loofes-death/15888503

The judge assured Trail that his attorney would travel to Leavenworth or arrange a phone call to answer his questions.

When the Judge later asked Trail if he would waive his speedy trial rights and agree to a March 26 trial on the theft charges, Trail at first opposed the request. Then he stated he was OK with it as long as the trial wasn’t delayed past March 26.

After Thursday’s hearing, Reiman, Trail’s attorney, urged reporters to carefully take note of the words used by his client in his statements to The World-Herald. Trail did not use the word “murder” in his call , instead saying he was responsible for Loofe’s “death.”

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/aub...cle_64539706-a2f3-5e1d-ab01-dac2aeed04fc.html
I guess he realized, on second thought, that his calendar was going to be pretty wide open through March.

What a nut.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

https://www.google.com/amp/journals...39e9d473-4142-532f-9146-37ba755b5b04.amp.html

That article talks a little bit about the Candi Harms case here in Lincoln. I was 10 and remember it VIVIDLY. The University of Nebraska put up “Blue Lights” across campus that had phones you could call if you were ever in an emergency because of the Candi Harms case. They recently just took those out of service. Reflecting on it, I suppose you could say this is the case that probably piqued my interest in true crime!

The article talks about Greg Sorensen who is the investigator just named here in Lancaster county. He had a very long career working some of Lincoln’s biggest cases. There’s no guarantee he’s going to be working on the SL/AT/BB case, but there’s nothing else that I can think of in town that would warrant the creation of a position such as this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't access this article but the other journal star one just posted confirms he will be working on the SL case with multiple agencies, interviewing witnesses, issuing subpoenas etc.

Now he's trying to schmooze the judge? Love the judge's reply. Ha!

People who need that much attention are so annoying. Ugh. Go away already.

The judge asked him if he understood his right to be silent? He said "yes" but he doesn't know how to be silent.

So he says he is responsible and accountable for SL's death. Why don't they charge him? Get his confession. Or are they wanting BB too?
They aren't charging him yet because between the FBI and prosecutors they are way smarter than him. In my opinion I believe that Bailey Boswell alone is responsible for Sydney's death. So, I am not concerned by the lack of charges at this point.

They aren't charging him yet because between the FBI and prosecutors they are way smarter than him. In my opinion I believe that Bailey Boswell alone is responsible for Sydney's death. So, I am not concerned by the lack of charges at this point.

Care to share your theory? We could use something to talk about on the case. :)

My opinion for no charges at this point is the LE wants a locked case. They dont want anything to slip through the cracks for reason of mistrial or AT or BB getting off. I believe they want them punished to the fullest extent of the law. That is why it is all so hush hush. Well, besides AT. LE is crossing all the t's and dotting all the i's. That is probably why they hired a special investigator.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Well, it basically is that it was Bailey that arranged the Tinder date. Bailey picked Sydney up. They completed one date. Then set up another and that one is where Sydney disappears. Bailey seems to have put in quite a bit of effort simply to be a passive player in all of this.

I have said elsewhere on the thread that I think this was a Dom/Sub relationship. As such that would mean that Bailey would do anything - literally anything - for Aubrey. On one hand I wondered whether or not finding and killing Sydney was a test as to whether or not Bailey had any boundaries in terms of doing things for Aubrey. On the other hand if what was said about Sydney being found in pieces is true then it is quite possible that this pair has done something similar before and it is beyond the boundary test stage when it comes to the murder of Sydney but that does not change my opinion that Bailey is the one that kills and whatever else postmortem.

The way I see it is if Aubrey Trail offered up what amounts to a confession I don't see why he wouldn't have been charged. There must be some elements of what he told them that is not true, does not match evidence to date, etc. What prosecutor wouldn't want a person that handed themselves up? I think if LE had evidence of Aubrey Trail at or near where Sydney was found he would have been charged.

That all said, I think what Aubrey Trail is doing is trying to get them to charge when he knows he can prove that he wasn't there. And if that were to happen he would end up acquitted. Charging Bailey at that point would be problematic since prosecutors would have not only charged someone else prior but actually had taken them to trial which would introduce reasonable doubt.

Aubrey Trail is trying way too hard to sell a narrative. Bailey Boswell looked way too smug when we saw he in her first appearance.

Well, it basically is that it was Bailey that arranged the Tinder date. Bailey picked Sydney up. They completed one date. Then set up another and that one is where Sydney disappears. Bailey seems to have put in quite a bit of effort simply to be a passive player in all of this.

I have said elsewhere on the thread that I think this was a Dom/Sub relationship. As such that would mean that Bailey would do anything - literally anything - for Aubrey. On one hand I wondered whether or not finding and killing Sydney was a test as to whether or not Bailey had any boundaries in terms of doing things for Aubrey. On the other hand if what was said about Sydney being found in pieces is true then it is quite possible that this pair has done something similar before and it is beyond the boundary test stage when it comes to the murder of Sydney but that does not change my opinion that Bailey is the one that kills and whatever else postmortem.

The way I see it is if Aubrey Trail offered up what amounts to a confession I don't see why he wouldn't have been charged. There must be some elements of what he told them that is not true, does not match evidence to date, etc. What prosecutor wouldn't want a person that handed themselves up? I think if LE had evidence of Aubrey Trail at or near where Sydney was found he would have been charged.

That all said, I think what Aubrey Trail is doing is trying to get them to charge when he knows he can prove that he wasn't there. And if that were to happen he would end up acquitted. Charging Bailey at that point would be problematic since prosecutors would have not only charged someone else prior but actually had taken them to trial which would introduce reasonable doubt.

Aubrey Trail is trying way too hard to sell a narrative. Bailey Boswell looked way too smug when we saw he in her first appearance.

I agree with what you are saying here 100% and this has been my theory as well. So thanks for verbalizing so well what I have been thinking!!

So Trail is laying a false Trail in the hope of a misTrial hah. :thinking:

Ok, I admittedly have no idea how these things work, but if it were a sub/dom thing, wouldn't the dom (presumably AT) have an obligation to protect the sub (BB)? Maybe that's why he appears to be doing everything he can to divert the attention away from BB. He seems to be more than willing to take the fall for this and help BB not get in trouble. This theory actually seems to make a lot sense. It also explains how AT got as much control over BB as he seems to have.

Ok, I admittedly have no idea how these things work, but if it were a sub/dom thing, wouldn't the dom (presumably AT) have an obligation to protect the sub (BB)? Maybe that's why he appears to be doing everything he can to divert the attention away from BB. He seems to be more than willing to take the fall for this and help BB not get in trouble. This theory actually seems to make a lot sense. It also explains how AT got as much control over BB as he seems to have.
Thats a good theory. We would need more evidence. If anyone has any screen shots of conversations they had in those groups it would be helpful. I bet LE does. Its on one of those phones.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Don't forget those potential daddy issues. I believe those may be one of several converging factor here.

That is a possibility to consider.

I see him as a con artist through and through....I'm not buying what he's selling in his stories until it's proven to be true. He lies a lot, in my opinion, and he might be playing a game so it looks like he's being protective.

jmo

Dom/Sub relationships are about control. Protection has nothing to do with it.

This is incorrect. Dom/sub relationships absolutely incorporate dynamics other than control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo