Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I admittedly have no idea how these things work, but if it were a sub/dom thing, wouldn't the dom (presumably AT) have an obligation to protect the sub (BB)? Maybe that's why he appears to be doing everything he can to divert the attention away from BB. He seems to be more than willing to take the fall for this and help BB not get in trouble. This theory actually seems to make a lot sense. It also explains how AT got as much control over BB as he seems to have.

IMPO I don't think AT has any hold over BB and am apt to think it the other way around. IMPO

KR
Reacher

This is incorrect. Dom/sub relationships absolutely incorporate dynamics other than control.
They absolutely do. Thanks for saying this. Trust, safety, loyalty, all of these are big parts of a Dom/sub relationship.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Here we go again...

Aubrey Trail: "I killed Sydney Loofe"http://www.1011now.com/content/news/Aubrey-Trail-I-Killed-Sydney-Loofe-472445783.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He may be getting a "little" bit closer to the truth. There is something extremely unusual about this case. The police are completely silent on it. A special investigator has been retained to interview people.

What people?

It will be very interesting to see what develops. I do think BB is involved way more than in just bringing SL to the apartment in Wilber.

This is incorrect. Dom/sub relationships absolutely incorporate dynamics other than control.

Dom/Sub relationships are about control. Protection has nothing to do with it.

They absolutely do. Thanks for saying this. Trust, safety, loyalty, all of these are big parts of a Dom/sub relationship.

Anyone have any links for these statements?

Here we go again...

Aubrey Trail: "I killed Sydney Loofe"http://www.1011now.com/content/news/Aubrey-Trail-I-Killed-Sydney-Loofe-472445783.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They have to charge him now surely? That's a confession isn't it? If they don't charge him how else can they shut him up or stop him talking to the media? Maybe they want him blabbing away like this. Otherwise a gag order would stop the media reporting it soon enough.

Now we know who the special investigator will be interviewing - all these ladies and fantasy seekers he talks about.

He says that SL died at 4 a.m. on the 16th and BB wasn't in the room. He then told her and she freaked out so that he had to send her out with a bag of weed. He says he killed SL. He doesn't say how.

In a phone conversation Trail said, “I killed Sydney Loofe and am fully responsible for her death.” Trail said that Loofe died around 4 a.m. on November 16.

Trail said that when he killed Loofe, his girlfriend Bailey Boswell, was not in the room. “When she was told what happened, she freaked out so badly she had to be sent out with a bag of weed to try and calm down,” Trail said.

Trail said he turned his home into a business selling “fantasies.” “Our lives were full of lots of ladies,” Trail said. “Some traveled with us, worked for me, and there was lots of parties, travel, and sex.”

“Everyone received an allowance weekly,” Trail continued. “If someone wanted to make thousands of dollars, they could agree to let someone play out their fantasies with them. Fantasies paid from $500 to $10,000 cash.”

http://www.1011now.com/content/news/Aubrey-Trail-I-Killed-Sydney-Loofe-472445783.html

oh brother, the plot thickens.

In a phone conversation Trail said, “I killed Sydney Loofe and am fully responsible for her death.” Trail said that Loofe died around 4 a.m. on November 16.

Trail said that when he killed Loofe, his girlfriend Bailey Boswell, was not in the room. “When she was told what happened, she freaked out so badly she had to be sent out with a bag of weed to try and calm down,” Trail said.

Trail said he turned his home into a business selling “fantasies.” “Our lives were full of lots of ladies,” Trail said. “Some traveled with us, worked for me, and there was lots of parties, travel, and sex.”

“Everyone received an allowance weekly,” Trail continued. “If someone wanted to make thousands of dollars, they could agree to let someone play out their fantasies with them. Fantasies paid from $500 to $10,000 cash.”

http://www.1011now.com/content/news/Aubrey-Trail-I-Killed-Sydney-Loofe-472445783.html

That sounds like they were trafficking women to me.

I personally think the only fantasy is the one AT is selling now. It sounds like a cover for what really happened - premeditated murder for both of them. If these girls wanted to engage in fulfilling fantasies for just an "allowance" they would not have to be lured by a phony "date" with BB.
I think the real fantasy is that they wanted to murder someone and SL was their victim.

JMO

Anyone have any links for these statements?

It's easy to become confused between the many different subcultures within the BDSM dynamic; Dom/sub (D/s) is only one.
The term "BDSM" is first recorded in a Usenet posting from 1991,[1] and is interpreted as a combination of the abbreviations B/D (Bondage and Discipline), D/s (Dominance and submission), and S/M (Sadism and Masochism). BDSM is now used as a catch-all phrase covering a wide range of activities, forms of interpersonal relationships, and distinct subcultures.

So rather than get into back and forth, since we don't know any details other than what we hear from AT, what they were really into - I have no clue. From memory of "dabbling" in the genre (long time ago). details of what's included depends on the couple.
So I found the Wiki to be adequate for info.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BDSM

JMO

They have to charge him now surely? That's a confession isn't it? If they don't charge him how else can they shut him up or stop him talking to the media? Maybe they want him blabbing away like this. Otherwise a gag order would stop the media reporting it soon enough.

Now we know who the special investigator will be interviewing - all these ladies and fantasy seekers he talks about.

He says that SL died at 4 a.m. on the 16th and BB wasn't in the room. He then told her and she freaked out so that he had to send her out with a bag of weed. He says he killed SL. He doesn't say how.
No they don't have to charge him. Everything he said would have to be proven by a prosecutor. Otherwise, he could claim he made the confession up at any time and then what?

I personally think the only fantasy is the one AT is selling now. It sounds like a cover for what really happened - premeditated murder for both of them. If these girls wanted to engage in fulfilling fantasies for just an "allowance" they would not have to be lured by a phony "date" with BB.
I think the real fantasy is that they wanted to murder someone and SL was their victim.

JMO
I agree with this.

JMO

I agree with this.
Well it's certainly no fantasy she is dead. I thought they only need probable cause to arrest and charge. The proof comes later at trial. Moo.

It's easy to become confused between the many different subcultures within the BDSM dynamic; Dom/sub (D/s) is only one.

So rather than get into back and forth, since we don't know any details other than what we hear from AT, what they were really into - I have no clue. From memory of "dabbling" in the genre (long time ago). details of what's included depends on the couple.
So I found the Wiki to be adequate for info.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BDSM

JMO

So basically if it is all consensual then anything goes. It now depends on what the others say.

Are you saying I need a link to comment on a lifestyle I am a part of?

Generally if facts are stated then MSM or LE links are needed per TOS. Anything stated as an opinion does not need a link. There were two posters disagreeing regarding the control aspect so that was why I asked for a link to see who was correct. If it had been stated as the opinion of the poster, then I would not have asked for a link. Steleheart has said wiki is adequate here and posted the link.

JMO

I think this may be the case. But if AT and/or BB murdered SL in the apartment, there *should* be some evidence that it happened in their Wilbert apartment and charges would have been filed for SL's murder against one or both of them by now.

That is, unless SL was strangled or smothered with a pillow. There might be other ways to murder someone that wouldn't leave evidence - I don't know. Or perhaps she was murdered in the area where her remains were found?

With the silence from LE on this case, we don't have any details, but whatever happened is way out of the ordinary, IMO. Another thing I question is that with the FBI and Lincoln Police having investigated this case, why is a special investigator needed?

I'm not questioning the "need" for a special investigator. I tend to trust LE's expertise that a special investigator is necessary and am all for them doing everything that is needed to bring the responsible parties to justice. I can't help but think that perhaps LE has cast a very wide net on this case, and that other people are either involved, have information or that another, separate, but perhaps related crime(s) have occurred.

JMO

I think it was Lancaster Co. that requested funds for and then retained the special investigator. I thought the FBI was in charge of investigating SL's murder? The crime against SL began in Lancaster Co., in Lincoln, when she left with BB and was never seen again. It ended in Wilber, with her murder.

This leads me to believe Lancaster Co., and perhaps specifically the Lincoln, NE police have a specific interest in terms of investigating her murder. I've always wondered why BB and AT chose Wilber, NE in which to live, especially since they don't appear to have any personal connections to Wilber.

Could it be that AT and BB chose Wilber specifically, because of its relatively short drive to Lincoln and that there is some sort of ring (example trafficking, prostitution, etc) operating in Lincoln, NE?

I think this may be the case. But if AT and/or BB murdered SL in the apartment, there *should* be some evidence that it happened in their Wilbert apartment and charges would have been filed for SL's murder against one or both of them by now.

That is, unless SL was strangled or smothered with a pillow. There might be other ways to murder someone that wouldn't leave evidence - I don't know. Or perhaps she was murdered in the area where her remains were found?

With the silence from LE on this case, we don't have any details, but whatever happened is way out of the ordinary, IMO. Another thing I question is that with the FBI and Lincoln Police having investigated this case, why is a special investigator needed?

I'm not questioning the "need" for a special investigator. I tend to trust LE's expertise that a special investigator is necessary and am all for them doing everything that is needed to bring the responsible parties to justice. I can't help but think that perhaps LE has cast a very wide net on this case, and that other people are either involved, have information or that another, separate, but perhaps related crime(s) have occurred.

JMO
AT is saying he killed her. Hopefully LE will have a COD. If it is as a result of a drug overdose or choking as a result of a drug overdose then is that murder if she took it voluntarily? I don't know how this will play out but I agree with you that LE must know enough details to charge AT/BB for now. :cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo