Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! First post also. I have had my fair share of keeping up with a number of different threads over the years. After seeing this info about the trash bags, it got me thinking. In the last (i think) press conference, it was stated that AT was speaking to authorities and when asked if BB was, he wouldn’t answer- almost in a way that i took it that she definitely was not. What if she is the one giving all the information to the authorities in hopes of a lighter sentence, or proof of diminished or coerced involvement ? I’ve seen on here that she may be brainwashed by AT, and if so, the last thing she would want to do was talk if she knew it’d get back to him. If the trash bag thing is true, that is a very specific detail, that only someone with close ties would know.

Hi everyone! First post also. I have had my fair share of keeping up with a number of different threads over the years. After seeing this info about the trash bags, it got me thinking. In the last (i think) press conference, it was stated that AT was speaking to authorities and when asked if BB was, he wouldn’t answer- almost in a way that i took it that she definitely was not. What if she is the one giving all the information to the authorities in hopes of a lighter sentence, or proof of diminished or coerced involvement ? I’ve seen on here that she may be brainwashed by AT, and if so, the last thing she would want to do was talk if she knew it’d get back to him. If the trash bag thing is true, that is a very specific detail, that only someone with close ties would know.

Very interesting! If it is true that LE is telling people in the area (where SL was found) to be on the lookout for garbage bags, then LE must have a reason to think garbage bags were used. It could be that one of the POI's told them this, and perhaps you are right on AT being the talker.

I really hope the garbage bag thing is just a rumor because if it is true, I can really only think of one reason why garbage bags would have been used.

Interesting that BB is the only one facing charges in York County PA from April 2017 over 1200 miles away from Wilber.

Charges include:
1 Theft By Unlaw Taking-Movable Prop
2 Theft By Decep-False Impression
3 Conspiracy - Theft By Decep-False Impression
4 Receiving Stolen Property
5 Bad Checks

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets.aspx

From earlier posts BB was listed in Missouri court records
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do

Also, court records in Iowa https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/DefaultFrame

Does she have court records in any other states? Nothing so far that would preclude murder, IMO.

Looks like someone posted a link to an article referring to another search in the Wilber area today.

As for the antique business - my $0.02 - they don't exactly come off as the brightest light bulbs. That could be their net number before business expenses, rent, taxes (if they paid them!) etc. Even then, if they are selling glassware and small collectibles they would have to sell a good volume to bank on that. I'm hardly an expert at antiques but from my poking around in antique/junk stores glassware usually isn't going for a lot of money.

Snipped. I’ve run a small antiques business myself and in my law practice I have several clients who run antique shops or importing/exporting businesses. Two things worth throwing out there. First, it’s REALLY easy to start an eBay business. If you live in a low cost of living/low sales tax state, you can buy “antiques” (usually just used items) cheap in a small store and sell them at a higher price online. eBay takes a % of the sale price so there’s no real upfront costs besides what you’re spending to buy the items you want to resell. It’s actually a great way to make some extra money or learn about antiques as a side business or for a stay at home parent.

BUT, it takes a lot of money to make a lot of money. The margins on each item you sell are going to be very small, so it’s not something you get rich quick doing. The people I know who have been very successful have started out wealthy or with an investment fund to source and buy high quality inventory.

So I’m HIGHLY skeptical of their $100,000 number. Its probably closer to $5,000-$10,000 even if they were very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow about the trash bags....very early on in this case (believe it was actually posted to the Finding Sydney fb page) someone posted they saw 2 people who looked like BB/AT buying trash bags and bleach in so and so town (can't remember where) I didn't think much of it at the time....wow. Someone asked if they had reported it and they said yes...

I think the fact that LE was searching that area means that either one of the "geniuses" has started blabbing, or a witness saw them removing something from the house, or they were seen purchasing something (ie black trash bags just before or after Sydney's disappearance -- IF that whole trash bag story is more than a rumor.)

I still feel really creeped out by the whole video thing. Most people would not be making multiple videos of themselves if they were POIs in a case like this, but they were quite eager and also seemed to be rather comfortable yapping away in front of the camera. I mentioned it in the last thread, and I still have weird feelings about this: I have to wonder if they were wanting to "expand" their business and start selling videos of a sexual nature or even a "snuff film." These people give me the heebie jeebies enough that I honestly don't think that idea is that far fetched.

moo

This case recently caught my attention....Some interesting info in this article:

1> "Just west of Wilber, Nebraska, dozens of law enforcement officers worked all day and into the evening on Thursday in what appeared to be a concentrated search. Some of the officers used metal detectors and rakes. The activity was focused in an area between Wilber's airport and the nearby Turkey Creek."

2> "The Saline County Attorney told 6 News the legal documents for this case have been sealed by a judge due to the on-going investigation. He also said, in light of the investigative process, it is "highly possible" charges will be filed against Trail and Boswell in connection with Sydney Loofe's disappearance."

Link: http://www.wowt.com/content/news/Ne...dney-Loofe-was-last-seen-alive-462665493.html

Snuff film...interesting thought....2 amateurs trying to make a big score...
Maybe not the most plausible theory, and it would necessitate connections to trafficking or occult networks in order to sell something like that

On the FSL page someone mentioned their buddy just got out of jail where AT is and told them AT has “got his butt whooped twice” and that “nobody likes him.”

Sounds like they’ve made their judgment on whether he’s involved.

The trash bag thing is also what I've heard from people who own land in the area she was found. It jives with what I've heard. I don't know what all is allowed to be said before it's released by LE though so I'll leave it at that.

On that note, there is an interesting story unfolding in BB s hometown of Trenton, MO. The body found there the same day as SL was found seems to have been staged to be found. LE laughably ruled it a suicide....family members are outraged and demanding investigation by outside law enforcement. Rural organized crime? Probably in no way related to SL, but due to the disturbing coincidences we should maybe keep it on our radar.

http://ktvo.com/news/local/autopsy-performed-on-trenton-human-remains

Here is Tanner's thread on WS. When I heard he was found hung from a tree by kids waiting for a school bus I thought it odd because he had been missing since June.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?340371-MO-Tanner-Ward-19-Trenton-7-June-2017

Hi Everyone,

If you want to watch my head explode out of anger, start suggesting this case has something to do with a satanic cult without providing solid evidence.

Oh, and I will ban anyone who suggests Sydney's murder had something to do with Satan, so there's that.

Thank you,
Tricia

Speaking of my head exploding please do not tease other posters with information that you can't "reveal". Also if you have inside information you need to be a verified insider. Only then can you post information without a mainstream media or law enforcement source backing up what you say.

All the info you need is at the link.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

Thanks,
Tricia

;

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

POIs business card apparently.

Attachments

• IMG_3244.jpg
    IMG_3244.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 116
Snuff film...interesting thought....2 amateurs trying to make a big score...
Maybe not the most plausible theory, and it would necessitate connections to trafficking or occult networks in order to sell something like that

I have to agree with Tricia on this one - there is absolutely 0 evidence that religion or occult interest has a part in Sydney's death, even on the periphery. Snuff films have nothing to do with occult networks or sex trafficking necessarily and are more often the subject of sadistic, murderous psychos, ending up in an FBI evidence locker (no evidence of one ever being published has been found). A case like YingYing's could be construed as potentially inspired by occult fantasies. This one...nope.

What we do have evidence of is two disenfranchised individuals with a hinky age disparity and a history of drug, theft and fraud violations who were the last to see Sydney alive after luring her on Tinder, their phones or vehicle GPS leading to the location of her remains. We know Bailey likes rap music, has a child, is from Iowa and dropped out of college before ending up in Nebraska living in a basement with Trail with no registered address, job or income. Neither of them has been characterized by anyone who knows them or their online presence as being religious or interested in dark themes. We can tell from their videos that both of them seem mentally fit (in legal terms of course) and are not seeing imaginary talking dogs.

What their plot was with Sydney has yet to be revealed, but it seems to me that a drug conspiracy can be ruled out (no DEA), theft can be ruled out, and satanic ritual murder can definitely be ruled out. That leaves sexual, rage or accidental death - if she was not found dismembered, my bet is on accidental drug overdose. Those of you suggesting they may have tried to subdue her in order to produce an amateur *advertiser censored* video are on the right track IMO.

I have to agree with Tricia on this one - there is absolutely 0 evidence that religion or occult interest has a part in Sydney's death, even on the periphery. Snuff films have nothing to do with occult networks or sex trafficking necessarily and are more often the subject of sadistic, murderous psychos, ending up in an FBI evidence locker (no evidence of one ever being published has been found). A case like YingYing's could be construed as potentially inspired by occult fantasies. This one...nope.

What we do have evidence of is two disenfranchised individuals with a hinky age disparity and a history of drug, theft and fraud violations who were the last to see Sydney alive after luring her on Tinder, their phones or vehicle GPS leading to the location of her remains. We know Bailey likes rap music, has a child, is from Iowa and dropped out of college before ending up in Nebraska living in a basement with Trail with no registered address, job or income. Neither of them has been characterized by anyone who knows them or their online presence as being religious or interested in dark themes. We can tell from their videos that both of them seem mentally fit (in legal terms of course) and are not seeing imaginary talking dogs.

What their plot was with Sydney has yet to be revealed, but it seems to me that a drug conspiracy can be ruled out (no DEA), theft can be ruled out, and satanic ritual murder can definitely be ruled out. That leaves sexual, rage or accidental death - if she was not found dismembered, my bet is on accidental drug overdose. Those of you suggesting they may have tried to subdue her in order to produce an amateur *advertiser censored* video are on the right track IMO.

I'm hopeful the cause of death can be firmly established at autopsy. I think this will answer some questions as to what happened that night. I'm leaning toward accidental death by drug overdose but can see how this could be sexual/rage as well. I believe SL was lured and that AT and BB had planned to do something with her, but just what remains a mystery.

I found a picture of Sydney with Minzy:

5a29cbb7704cb.image.jpg

http://journalstar.com/news/local/f...cle_9e906cbd-bd95-5460-845f-49f9e465330e.html

Officers used metal detectors and rakes in an area between Wilber's airport and the nearby Turkey Creek.

Legal documents for this case have been sealed by a judge due to the on-going investigation.

A Saline County Attorney said, in light of the investigative process, it is "highly possible" charges will be filed against Trail and Boswell in connection with Sydney Loofe's disappearance.

http://www.wowt.com/content/news/Ne...dney-Loofe-was-last-seen-alive-462665493.html

Police have tracked the final GPS coordinates of Loofe's cell phone to about a half mile away from Boswell's home.

http://www.abc15.com/news/national/...atement-on-woman-who-went-missing-before-date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjd777