Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Officers used metal detectors and rakes in an area between Wilber's airport and the nearby Turkey Creek.

Legal documents for this case have been sealed by a judge due to the on-going investigation.

A Saline County Attorney said, in light of the investigative process, it is "highly possible" charges will be filed against Trail and Boswell in connection with Sydney Loofe's disappearance.

http://www.wowt.com/content/news/Ne...dney-Loofe-was-last-seen-alive-462665493.html

Police have tracked the final GPS coordinates of Loofe's cell phone to about a half mile away from Boswell's home.

http://www.abc15.com/news/national/...atement-on-woman-who-went-missing-before-date

So have we ever established a residence location for BB? I have heard..
-BB and AT lived together in a basement
-Sydney's last cell ping was around the 600 block of (west?) 7th in Wilber
-AT's last known residence in Wilber is also in the 600 block of 7th in Wilber (I found via Google Earth)
-and now the police are saying the last cell ping was about a half mile from BB's home

Putting LE statement against LE statement, it would seem BB's (and AT's ?) actual residence is pretty near AT's last known Wilber address and the high school?

So have we ever established a residence location for BB? I have heard..
-BB and AT lived together in a basement
-Sydney's last cell ping was around the 600 block of (west?) 7th in Wilber
-AT's last known residence in Wilber is also in the 600 block of 7th in Wilber (I found via Google Earth)
-and now the police are saying the last cell ping was about a half mile from BB's home

Putting LE statement against LE statement, it would seem BB's (and AT's ?) actual residence is pretty near AT's last known Wilber address and the high school?

I'm pretty sure AT referred to "our house" in the crazy videos, but I guess LE has always referred to it as "AT's residence", which is the basement that is on the 600th block of 7th in Wilber, and is also right beside the high school.
I swear I'd heard prior to this that the ping was just west of Wilber, not at their actual house. When they were draining the pond, didn't they say that that was where it pinged? That's probably the half mile from BB's (and AT's) home.

Interesting! At the end of the video in this link he says the Saline County attorney said that "if BB and AT are charged in this case, those charges would likely be connected to federal charges as well." AND they wouldn't say if the new search near Wilber is connected to SL. Sounds like AT and BB are up to way more than just this case.

That's why I am keeping a side eye on Tanner's thread. I think there will be more news coming out.

I just had an idea about why they may have made the videos. Seeing some of the comments on the FB page, so many people are proclaiming that they think they are guilty. I think most of us agree.

I'm wondering if they were thinking ahead. There's no way they will be able to get a fair trial in town. No way. I'm wondering if they're going for the change of venue and hoping for a mistrial(s). Is he/are they that much of a mastermind?

Would manufacturing meth be a federal offense? I'm thinking if they are searching down by Turkey Creek they might be looking for evidence of meth production.

I found this article about a Saige Boswell from Lineville, Iowa, who died in a car accident in October and is survived by a sister, Bailey Boswell. I'm unsure if Saige's sister is the same Bailey Boswell that is involved in Sydney's case, but we do know that BB is from Iowa. If this was her sister, that could help explain BB's recent erratic behavior and downward spiral.

http://www.kttn.com/services-announced-for-saige-boswell-of-lineville-iowa/

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I found this article about a Saige Boswell from Lineville, Iowa, who died in a car accident in October and is survived by a sister, Bailey Boswell. I'm unsure if Saige's sister is the same Bailey Boswell that is involved in Sydney's case, but we do know that BB is from Iowa. If this was her sister, that could help explain BB's recent erratic behavior and downward spiral.

http://www.kttn.com/services-announced-for-saige-boswell-of-lineville-iowa/

I could be wrong but I do t think you are allowed to discuss family members on here.

Either way, different Bailey.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure AT referred to "our house" in the crazy videos, but I guess LE has always referred to it as "AT's residence", which is the basement that is on the 600th block of 7th in Wilber, and is also right beside the high school.
I swear I'd heard prior to this that the ping was just west of Wilber, not at their actual house. When they were draining the pond, didn't they say that that was where it pinged? That's probably the half mile from BB's (and AT's) home.[/QUOTE]

No. Most early reports refer to the phone last pinging in Wilber, but a few actually stated it last pinged at the 600 block...
http://www.newslocker.com/en-us/reg...ues-search-for-missing-24yr-old-sydney-loofe/

That information combined with my find of a photo of Trail's old residence.. (now apparently known as the home he and BB were living in the basement of, further confused initially by reports that the house was owned by "an old man" and that Trail was basically never seen there)
https://infoforyour.com/aubrey-trail-bailey-boswell-5-fast-facts-you-need-to-know/

..led to me looking up "600 block West 7th Wilber, NE" in Google Earth. In street view, I looked next door and there was AT's last known residence as shown in the photo at the last link. After looking up photos of the pond being searched, I determined it was the one west of the home and made this Google Earth snapshot. The pond is .25 miles driving distance. You seem to think the pond is west of Wilber? All these locations, the home/ping and pond are in within .2 miles walking distance You can't see it in my snapshot but the high school is SW of the home, basically in it's back yard.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e48/Moshimo23/2_zpsc7u8x29c.png

Are we allowed to post public comments from Facebook here? Not from the family but from people in the community.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Are we allowed to post public comments from Facebook here? Not from the family but from people in the community.

No, I don't think so. Main stream media and law enforcement statements only IIRC.

I could be wrong but I do t think you are allowed to discuss family members on here.

Can't discuss or can't sleuth? If we just can't mention family members at all then I have probably been breaking this rule. I would think discussing the passing of a POI's family member as a possible cause in the POI's alleged illegal behavior to be ok but if not, I definitely need to know.

Can't discuss or can't sleuth? If we just can't mention family members at all then I have probably been breaking this rule. I would think discussing the passing of a POI's family member as a possible cause in the POI's alleged illegal behavior to be ok but if not, I definitely need to know.
I'm really not sure. Very new to posting here. I thought I read we couldn't identify them by name, and you could be right,maybe just can't sleuth.

I'm really not sure. Very new to posting here. I thought I read we couldn't identify them by name, and you could be right,maybe just can't sleuth.

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Hope this helps. Check my sig for links as well

Don't think so. But if it's on a media page or public page(like SFL) you can tell us like "hey go read comments on this."

Atleast I've seen/done that in the past.l

So it sounds like mentioning their obituary is not against any rules. Thanks!

Thank you. Is there a way I can remove my post?

Thank you. Is there a way I can remove my post?

If it is too late to edit/delete it then you can alert on your own post (red triangle bottom left of every post) and ask mods if they can delete it if against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lesleigh719