Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really feel that there is something very big that is behind this and is why LE has been super quiet. I think there is huge amounts of information yet to come out that is beyond Syd...and hopefully she saves more girls.

If there were 2 other females in the room when this happened, where are they now?
Why have they not spoken out? And why not say what house it was? And if it was an accident, why not use CPR if too stupid to call 911?
Lies and disinformation is AT's best skill.
I think the two females with AT and SL were K and BB based on what he has said before.

[FONT="]Also Thursday, The World-Herald learned that the body of the 24-year-old Lincoln woman was found in pieces in rural Clay County, according to two law enforcement officials familiar with the case.[/FONT]
http://www.kearneyhub.com/news/stat...cle_1b5df6b4-e1c0-11e7-929d-37d78949e543.html

This is the link, from 12/15: http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/att...cle_a0aaea80-e106-11e7-9cb2-d730ad9f6d23.html

Also Thursday, The World-Herald learned that the body of the 24-year-old Lincoln woman was found in pieces in rural Clay County, according to two law enforcement officials familiar with the case.

That, the sources said, has led to investigation of whether Loofe’s death was a ritualistic slaying.

This is the link, from 12/15: http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/att...cle_a0aaea80-e106-11e7-9cb2-d730ad9f6d23.html

Also Thursday, The World-Herald learned that the body of the 24-year-old Lincoln woman was found in pieces in rural Clay County, according to two law enforcement officials familiar with the case.

That, the sources said, has led to investigation of whether Loofe’s death was a ritualistic slaying.

@J4WS and JG, TY both for the links. So the organ removal and selling has not been reported but the dismembering/ritualistic has been.

I have also heard that SL's organs were missing, any thoughts on selling them?
I fear there is a cannibalism issue, and I hope I'm wrong!
I believe that over any satanic or ritualistic killing. ritualistic could mean to cannibalize. I am so sorry to write that, I only just read about her dismemberment and missing organs.

I think that her body was "in pieces" because it had been laying out in an open field in a rural area for 2 weeks. I think the ritualistic/dismembering part of the story is sensationalistic. It is more likely that coyotes ate and scattered body parts.

I'm going with dismemberment, or "in pieces". That explains, to me, all of the evidence flags that lined the roadways.

I'm going with dismemberment, or "in pieces". That explains, to me, all of the evidence flags that lined the roadways.

Also might explain why AT is claiming she died of asphyxiation. How could you prove that if the body parts aren't intact to examine for that particular cause? IDK what he is doing with his "confessions" but maybe downplaying the dismemberment is part of it??

I am resisting trying to figure him out because he think he LOVES weaving tangled webs and I don't want to step into them at all.

jmo

more on that phone call from AT:

Trail said Monday night that he suffocated Loofe, but says the death was accidental. Trail also said he’s ready to die for what he did. “A life for a life — that’s the rules in my world. I should be put to death. It was suffocation. It happened in Saline County,” he said.

Trail claimed that Loofe was a willing participant in a sexual fantasy with himself and at least two other women in a room but that Boswell was wiped out on drugs and outside of the room when Loofe died.

There was something around Loofe’s neck when she died, according to Trail. “It wasn’t supposed to go to the extreme it went, of course not,” he said. “It wasn’t meant that she was to die.”

“Try me. Charge me. Let’s get justice for Sydney Loofe,” Trail said Monday night.

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/aub...cle_3ae45846-17aa-5edc-86da-aaf93d9464ab.html

more on that phone call from AT:

Trail said Monday night that he suffocated Loofe, but says the death was accidental. Trail also said he’s ready to die for what he did. “A life for a life — that’s the rules in my world,” he said. “I should be put to death.” "It was suffocation. It happened in Saline County,” he said.

Trail claimed that Loofe was a willing participant in a sexual fantasy with himself and at least two other women in a room but that Boswell was wiped out on drugs and outside of the room when Loofe died.

There was something around Loofe’s neck when she died, according to Trail. “It wasn’t supposed to go to the extreme it went, of course not,” he said. “It wasn’t meant that she was to die.”

“Try me. Charge me. Let’s get justice for Sydney Loofe,” Trail said Monday night.

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/aub...cle_3ae45846-17aa-5edc-86da-aaf93d9464ab.html

He infuriates me.

I like how LE is silent on all this. They aren't taking orders from AT.

jmo

I've never followed a case where a person of interest contacts the media once or twice a week - from jail no less!

He's quite a character.

It doesn’t take much to research ritualistic killings and they are very much real. These people believe in what they’re doing whether anyone else does or not. I wouldn’t dismiss this out of hand just because it isn’t mainstream.

ETA-sorry Jersey Girl I meant that as a reply to the previous post or anyone doubting that this could be ritualistic not to yours..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So AT clearly had Sydney restrained and a 'device' he used on her caused her to suffocate. I wonder if he was live-streaming this on the Darknet - that maybe someone had paid him to watch a young woman die. That Sydney died at around 4am is also kind of disturbing; it makes me think that she was obviously being held against her will for hours (as usually people are in bed by 4am), and I just get this feeling that she was being tortured for hours; maybe suffocating her to the point of unconsciousness, and then letting her wake up, only to do this over and over again every few minutes or so. I would like to see investigators find the house where this all occurred, and I would also like to see them apprehend the 2 other women who were there and most likely watched Sydney die. I also suspect that yes, there was some kind of ritualistic aspect to them dismembering her; Sydney was very thin, and couldn't have weighed more than 130lbs - AT, and heck, maybe even BB, could have easily picked up her body in one piece.

Anyone have any ideas on who his female victim from 2 years ago might have been? AT is most likely a serial killer, and I would think that there are other victims that he simply is not speaking about...

I doubt his story, if so, then where are these 2 women who were with him when SL died and BB was in another room freaking out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim