Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a horrible thought. Someone asked the other day why a person would pay thousands of dollars for an 'experience'. If wonder if that had some part in her death, or how she was found.

It's crossed my mind.

But, we don't know (at this point).

jmo

Aubrey Trail wants to think very highly of himself and believes that everyone else should think highly of him as well. But IMO, the sad truth is that this guy is not at all self-assured, is easily offended by criticisms (to include those made by strangers on the internet) He’s like the sad & lonely older man who doesn’t have his life in order & has an inability to maintain meaningful, trusting relationships and is therefore alone as a result, but tries hard to play off like he’s an elusive bachelor who won’t settle for settling down because he wants to live life to the fullest with spontaneity!
He expressed his dislike and distrust with the media “crucifying them” numerous times in the videos, yet now he depends on the media and eagerly phones them from prison for interviews? Ironic. Any attention from anyone is what he seeks. He’s desperate and stewing in the pot of the unknown. An unknown future and an unknown timeframe for when LE is going to make another move.
1. “The police department failed to tell you that me and Bailey do about a $100,000 a year business in antiques on eBay, the antique malls in Lincoln, Omaha, all this stuff. They will have you believe I’m still just a criminal running around”
Reality: They bilked one couple alone for $400,000! They had a nasty habit of writing bad checks, forging bank documents, and misrepresented themselves. The epitome of a criminal running around (with a criminal sidekick)

2. “I’m not running from anything. Naturally, I can’t go home now because my house has been swarmed, searched, and I’m being looked for.”
Reality: He and Boswell, after being on the run for days already,recorded themselves on the road while sporting hats, hooded sweatshirt, sunglasses on a seemingly cloudy day, and a very bad hair dye job of brunette to platinum blonde. Isn’t avoiding going home because you are being looked for the very definition of running from something?

3. “What is it that was said? I’m a pedophile? No. I like adults. I like females, 20s, 30s, so sue me. I’m an old, horny guy, so what. Don’t call me a ******* pedophile.”
Reality: Wasn’t his ex wife actually older than him? Sure, he’s got his 20s sidekick, Bailey, but she has issues. Big, deep issues. He’s not your typical older, wealthy, successful man who has the means and the ability to attract young, well-rounded, beautiful, women with different yet equal things to offer. And he knows it. Also note that he never defends or even mentions Bailey specifically or their relationship. Not once. It’s either a relationship with zero substance and based solely on mutual co-dependency or it’s nothing more than working together (ripping people off and whatever else) Where’s the history of 20-somethings? If he wasn’t paying for it or forcing it, I doubt there’s much of a history.

4. There are too many examples of this to quote each one individually. If you look back at his videos, he spends a great deal of time concentrating on what people were saying about him personally and attempting to defend himself. He didn’t like people accusing he and Bailey of murdering Sydney (understandable) however, he was equally displeased with people saying he wasn’t intelligent, was an old con man, that what he was saying couldn’t be trusted, the list goes on. He cares far too deeply about what uninvolved people on the internet think of him for me to buy the façade he tries to con people into believing. He just lies a lot…. about nearly everything.

Aubrey Trail wants to think very highly of himself and believes that everyone else should think highly of him as well. But IMO, the sad truth is that this guy is not at all self-assured, is easily offended by criticisms (to include those made by strangers on the internet) He’s like the sad & lonely older man who doesn’t have his life in order & has an inability to maintain meaningful, trusting relationships and is therefore alone as a result, but tries hard to play off like he’s an elusive bachelor who won’t settle for settling down because he wants to live life to the fullest with spontaneity!
He expressed his dislike and distrust with the media “crucifying them” numerous times in the videos, yet now he depends on the media and eagerly phones them from prison for interviews? Ironic. Any attention from anyone is what he seeks. He’s desperate and stewing in the pot of the unknown. An unknown future and an unknown timeframe for when LE is going to make another move.
1. “The police department failed to tell you that me and Bailey do about a $100,000 a year business in antiques on eBay, the antique malls in Lincoln, Omaha, all this stuff. They will have you believe I’m still just a criminal running around”
Reality: They bilked one couple alone for $400,000! They had a nasty habit of writing bad checks, forging bank documents, and misrepresented themselves. The epitome of a criminal running around (with a criminal sidekick)

2. “I’m not running from anything. Naturally, I can’t go home now because my house has been swarmed, searched, and I’m being looked for.”
Reality: He and Boswell, after being on the run for days already,recorded themselves on the road while sporting hats, hooded sweatshirt, sunglasses on a seemingly cloudy day, and a very bad hair dye job of brunette to platinum blonde. Isn’t avoiding going home because you are being looked for the very definition of running from something?

3. “What is it that was said? I’m a pedophile? No. I like adults. I like females, 20s, 30s, so sue me. I’m an old, horny guy, so what. Don’t call me a ******* pedophile.”
Reality: Wasn’t his ex wife actually older than him? Sure, he’s got his 20s sidekick, Bailey, but she has issues. Big, deep issues. He’s not your typical older, wealthy, successful man who has the means and the ability to attract young, well-rounded, beautiful, women with different yet equal things to offer. And he knows it. Also note that he never defends or even mentions Bailey specifically or their relationship. Not once. It’s either a relationship with zero substance and based solely on mutual co-dependency or it’s nothing more than working together (ripping people off and whatever else) Where’s the history of 20-somethings? If he wasn’t paying for it or forcing it, I doubt there’s much of a history.

4. There are too many examples of this to quote each one individually. If you look back at his videos, he spends a great deal of time concentrating on what people were saying about him personally and attempting to defend himself. He didn’t like people accusing he and Bailey of murdering Sydney (understandable) however, he was equally displeased with people saying he wasn’t intelligent, was an old con man, that what he was saying couldn’t be trusted, the list goes on. He cares far too deeply about what uninvolved people on the internet think of him for me to buy the façade he tries to con people into believing. He just lies a lot…. about nearly everything.

You nailed it.

jmo

Aubrey Trail wants to think very highly of himself and believes that everyone else should think highly of him as well. But IMO, the sad truth is that this guy is not at all self-assured, is easily offended by criticisms (to include those made by strangers on the internet).

This is spot on. BB wants to be notorious and get attention. Add a poor, impressionable, substance and thrill dependent BB (who has daddy issues due to losing her meth-dealer dad to murder as a child) and he's got a willing side kick/accomplice/adoring fan as long as the money keeps rolling in. It seems like a daddy/dom daughter/sub S&M situation. Reminds me of the saying, "I love you so much, I'd help you hide a body." I wonder how these two met?

I still don't buy the satanic/ritualistic part of the body disposal. It's more likely they dismembered the body to try to hide it/cover evidence and got sloppy or scared and didn't get it completely done. Also: If SL was killed at 4am...they wouldn't have tried to move her body on a weekday morning when people are going to work and school, so they had most of a day with a dead body in their apartment. How many "bags of weed" did it take for BB to stop freaking out over that?

Just had a horrible thought. Someone asked the other day why a person would pay thousands of dollars for an 'experience'. If wonder if that had some part in her death, or how she was found.

You're on the right track

And just how bad would the kind of person who spent thousands on a "fantasy" want to keep their own involvement out of it?

Again, why is AT so willing to throw himself to the wolves and beg for a maximum sentence?

Has nothing to do with his conscience or empathy for BB, imo......

Perhaps LE wants AT to continue to talk until he spits out exactly what they are looking for? I am starting to believe there may be someone (perhaps plural) else involved. The reason I think so is AT has "confessed" and he still hasn't been charged.

I've never seen anyone so desperate to confess to murder, and who is so desperate to be charged, And he does know that Nebraska has the death penalty.

JMO, but I think AT might be petrified and that's why he is talking. It could be these press interviews are his way of trying to prove to someone else that he hasn't given LE any information on them, has assumed all responsibility, etc.

If he is petrified of someone else, perhaps death row is just where he wants to be, as he would be segregated from general prison population. This thing could be really, really big and involve multiple people. I've also wondered why AT was moved to the facility in Leavenworth while BB remains in Wilber and they are both facing the same federal charges.

Absolutely bizarre case!

These are my thoughts exactly. There’s no way he’s going out of his way this much to protect BB. He’s trying to convince someone outside that he won’t snitch on them and is trying to stay in an area that person can’t get to him. And definitely makes more sense if trafficking is involved.

And just how bad would the kind of person who spent thousands on a "fantasy" want to keep their own involvement out of it?

Again, why is AT so willing to throw himself to the wolves and beg for a maximum sentence?

Has nothing to do with his conscience or empathy for BB, imo......
The maximum sentence is the death penalty if he did what he claimed. Somehow I don't see him playing the role of martyr.

You have a real gift - excellent analysis and summary!

These are my thoughts exactly. There’s no way he’s going out of his way this much to protect BB. He’s trying to convince someone outside that he won’t snitch on them and is trying to stay in an area that person can’t get to him. And definitely makes more sense if trafficking is involved.

I agree. He doesn't strike me as the type to protect anyone but himself. I think that he is scared of someone else, and even though he "confessed" to the media, he is claiming Sydney's death was not intentional. It was an "accident'. I think he wishes LE would hurry up and believe him, and charge him with perhaps second-degree murder and perhaps he can hope to avoid the death penalty.

Based on the fact that LE hasn't taken his "confession" and charged him, my thoughts are that his story isn't matching the evidence that LE already has in the case. I think they are waiting for him to spill all the beans and LE knows there is more. JMO.

Imo he lies about everything. I think the "fantasies" are all in his head and wants everyone to think he is some macho guy who controls everything and everyone around him. I believe the releases to the media are his way of letting whomever else might be involved what he is saying and I also think it is his way of communicating with BB. I agree LE is just waiting knowing he is so desperate for attention and to be in control that he will eventually spill it all. We hear Nothing from BB. Hopefully after 2+ months in jail she has sobered up got off the drugs and might come to her senses. Based on her prior life I think she might have been an okay person had she not got involved with some shady characters. Too bad she had to ruin her life in the process
Just Imo

Trail is a bonafide whack job. I do think they were both involved and that he is just trying to take the blame so when it comes out that they both did it that he looks like the 'good guy.' I'm sure he somehow believes that it'll play well for the jury (but hopefully people are smarter than that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley216