Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm baffled at why they put the pieces and other evidence in trash bags. How could they think that no one would notice one of 17 trash bags thrown in the ditch? Even on super rural roads, there's always someone on them.
To transport the remains and make it easier to toss them out the car.

Really impressed how LE tracked these two murderers down so quickly.

From Twitter:
FOX 42 KPTM‏Verified account @FOX42KPTM
9m9 minutes ago

#UPDATE Sgt. Zimmerman with the Lincoln County Sheriffs Dept. says while interviewing Aubrey Trail, he mentioned he got rid of Syndey Loofe's phone. Officers found Loofe's phone case broken into 7 pieces and scattered around - along with her keys, license and credit card.

D-FNt1xX4AASwxy.png

Testimony continued on Thursday, but once again defendant Aubrey Trail was not in court.

A sergeant with the Saline County Sheriff’s Office took the stand Thursday saying in the days after investigators found Loofe’s body in rural Clay County, several officers combed the countryside west of Wilber.

Sergeant Richard Zimmerman said they were looking for Sydney’s phone. In an interview after his arrest, Trail said he abandoned it along Highway 41.

On December 7, they found Sydney’s driver’s license and credit card. Both had been cut into small pieces.

“We found Sydney Loofe’s cell phone, the screen and battery were off and it was smashed,” Zimmerman said on the stand.

They also found an extension cord that had been cut up into several pieces.

Zimmerman said on December 9 they expanded their search to Highway 15, also in rural Wilber, and found Sydney’s keys.

Testimony at Sydney Loofe murder trial continues | Trail not in courtroom

Not much on msm media so will give update. Testimony this morning covered roadside searches following the discovery of SL remains. The are to search was based on information provided by LE of the Lincoln police dept. items were found west of Wilber to include cellphone case ( cut up) drivers license and credit card both cut up, cellphone smashed broken into several pieces, and car keys. LE and FBI walked miles of ditches with rakes to make these discoveries. Additional information regarding cell phone data revealed an additional path that may have been taken on 11-16 by AT And BB so another roadside search was conducted in mid March 2018
That search resulted in finding a white blouse similar to the one SL wore on her tinder date and a multicolor bra with a slit through the leftcup
Final testimony before lunch is LE Hurley tracking phone records/movements of BB on the 14th showing BB drove from Wilber to Omaha that morning to return a friend home-ten returning to Wilber and leaving again with AT to go to Lincoln tocheck into hotel at Best Western. Later BB left to pick up SL at her home,drive around returned to SL residence then back to hotel. Morning routes show stop at Home Depot- then we recessed. Will update more later
No Trail again today
One of the searches I believe the one where phone was found also included a cut up extension cord

Well after today’s testimonies and video surveillance that I saw I now have no doubt that BB & AT we’re both in on this and it was a premeditated murder. Watching both of them go from Home Depot where they bought a hack saw, hacksaw blades, knives, additional blades plastic tarps, tinsnips, and then to go on to the Aardvark antique Mall and purchase additional tools to include to meat grinders , Weed cutter, a folding saw, a hand drill and a pair of pliers. Then to watch B B go on to two more stores and buy multiple boxes of 30 gallon black trash bags, multiple gallons of bleach. She picked up Sydney anddrove directly to Wilbur. Sydney’s phone was dead 30 minutes after their arrival.
Also to watch B B purchase the aluminum roasting pan’s just prior to going to pick up Sydney made me sick to my stomach

I have no doubt this was a planned murder and both were in on it.

Last edited:
I read in an
Sorry I somehow posted before I had written anything.

FRom Sydney Loofe Murder Trial - June 26
"McBride also said a sauna suit, used to make you sweat during exercise, was found near Loofe's body.

He said a second search was done of Trail’s apartment on December 19, when a box for a sauna suit, trash bags and tools were taken by law enforcement."

What would they be doing with that?
I read an article yesterday that said the crotch of the sauna suit was cut or ripped out. So possibly they used it for something in their snuff videos? No idea. I’ll try to find the link from yesterday until then/otherwise consider this post JMO

I read in an
I read an article yesterday that said the crotch of the sauna suit was cut or ripped out. So possibly they used it for something in their snuff videos? No idea. I’ll try to find the link from yesterday until then/otherwise consider this post JMO
My thought was AT tried to wear it and his fat A$$* didn’t quite make it

Well after today’s testimonies and video surveillance that I saw I now have no doubt that BB & AT we’re both in on this and it was a premeditated murder. Watching both of them go from Home Depot where they bought a hack saw, hacksaw blades, knives, additional plates, plastic tarps, tinsnips, and then to go on to the Aardvark antique Mall and purchase additional tools to include to meat grinders , Weed cutter, a folding saw, a hand drill and a pair of pliers. Then to watch B B go on to two more stores and buy multiple boxes of 30 gallon black trash bags, multiple gallons of bleach. She picked up Sydney anddrove directly to Wilbur. Sydney’s phone was dead 30 minutes after their arrival.

I have no doubt this was a planned murder and both were in on it.

Thanks for all the updates. I'm glad the judge allowed the surveillance videos.

Paul Hammel on Twitter
Another day of testimony coming in Aubrey Trail murder case. Lots of grim talk yesterday about the discovery of Sydney Loofe’s body

Paul Hammel on Twitter
Trail hasn’t been showing up for court. Maybe he won’t testify— with all his statements to police and media he really doesn’t need to

Paul Hammel on Twitter
Testimony over for morning. Lot of talk of sex toys found in apt and motel room rented by Aubrey Trail and Bailey Boswell. DNA tests couldn’t absolutely link them to Sydney Loofe though DNA of 3-4 people found in them

Paul Hammel on Twitter
Sheriffs deputy testified about finding Loofe’s cell phone, drivers license and credit card in highway ditches west of Wilber. Later searches turned up her blouse and her bra, that had a slit cut in one cup.

Paul Hammel on Twitter
Afternoon testimony to focus on cutting tools purchased before Loofe’s final, fateful date with Boswell and a visit Trail made to Menards, where Loofe worked

Paul Hammel on Twitter
Trial testimony now expected to continue till July 8 with break for 4th of July

Paul Hammel on Twitter
Testimony over on Thursday. Before jurors went home they got to hold some of the items Trail and Boswell purchased just before Sydney Loofe went missing

Paul Hammel on Twitter
The items included a 12-inch hack saw and a scissor-like pair of tin snips.

They also bought 2 gallons of bleach, plastic drop clothes and a folding tree saw

Paul Hammel on Twitter
Another day of testimony coming in Aubrey Trail murder case. Lots of grim talk yesterday about the discovery of Sydney Loofe’s body

Paul Hammel on Twitter
Trail hasn’t been showing up for court. Maybe he won’t testify— with all his statements to police and media he really doesn’t need to

Paul Hammel on Twitter
Testimony over for morning. Lot of talk of sex toys found in apt and motel room rented by Aubrey Trail and Bailey Boswell. DNA tests couldn’t absolutely link them to Sydney Loofe though DNA of 3-4 people found in them

Paul Hammel on Twitter
Sheriffs deputy testified about finding Loofe’s cell phone, drivers license and credit card in highway ditches west of Wilber. Later searches turned up her blouse and her bra, that had a slit cut in one cup.

Paul Hammel on Twitter
Afternoon testimony to focus on cutting tools purchased before Loofe’s final, fateful date with Boswell and a visit Trail made to Menards, where Loofe worked

Paul Hammel on Twitter
Trial testimony now expected to continue till July 8 with break for 4th of July

Paul Hammel on Twitter
Testimony over on Thursday. Before jurors went home they got to hold some of the items Trail and Boswell purchased just before Sydney Loofe went missing

Paul Hammel on Twitter
The items included a 12-inch hack saw and a scissor-like pair of tin snips.

They also bought 2 gallons of bleach, plastic drop clothes and a folding tree saw

Lori Pilger on Twitter
Video from a Best Western in Lincoln, not far from the Menards where Sydney Loofe worked, shows a silver car pulling up Nov. 14, 2017, and soon after Bailey Boswell, her hair pulled up, digging through her purse as she came in the door with Aubrey Trail right behind her.

Lori Pilger on Twitter
Around 5:30 p.m. Boswell left to pick up Loofe at her Havelock apartment for their first meeting after matching on Tinder. Boswell messaged her from the car, saying “Here."

Lori Pilger on Twitter
Before Boswell would pick Loofe up for a date the next night, she and Trail would go shopping, buying meat grinders and weed cutters, a 24-tooth hacksaw, a Gerber folding knife, tin snips and plastic drop cloths, Hefty bags and Clorox bleach.

Lori Pilger on Twitter
The purchases seem ominous, given how Loofe later would be found. Prosecutors say it pokes holes in Trail’s story that Loofe died accidentally at his hands and in a moment of panic he decided to dismember her to get rid of her body.

Lori Pilger on Twitter
Jurors started Thursday looking at photos of more than a dozen sex toys, a leash & collar & black fuzzy handcuffs found in Aubrey Trail and Bailey Boswell’s bedroom as investigators searched for answers to how, why and where Sydney Loofe, a young Lincoln woman, had been killed.

Lori Pilger on Twitter
DNA didn’t tie any to Sydney, but it gave jurors a glimpse at the lives Trail and Boswell led & the direction the investigation into Loofe’s killing had begun to turn after her dismembered remains were found 60-miles west of town in ditches along gravel roads near Clay Center.

From yesterday 6/26
Jake Wasikowski on Twitter
Lots of DNA analysis in the afternoon session of the Aubrey Trail murder trial. Some items found in rural Clay County tested high probability for Sydney Loofe’s DNA but a lot of other items were inconclusive.

@3NewsNowOmaha

Thanks for the update! I kind of want to go one of these days but I think I’ll wait until BB’s trial.
After what I saw today unless by some miracle AT would not be found guilty I see no reason for BB not to plead guilty and forget the trial. She is on video over and over either right beside Trail or by herself purchasing all the items used to cut up SL
There is no way this was an accident- if it was why would they have bought all that stuff. The manager of the antique mall was questioned about the items they have bought and asked if they would be used in the antiquing business. Since AT And BB had booths at her mall and she knew the type of items they dealt in- she said NO!!

After what I saw today unless by some miracle AT would not be found guilty I see no reason for BB not to plead guilty and forget the trial. She is on video over and over either right beside Trail or by herself purchasing all the items used to cut up SL
There is no way this was an accident- if it was why would they have bought all that stuff. The manager of the antique mall was questioned about the items they have bought and asked if they would be used in the antiquing business. Since AT And BB had booths at her mall and she knew the type of items they dealt in- she said NO!!

How was she acting in the videos? Did she seem comfortable with what she was doing? Was she standing back a bit, or just getting right up there looking at the items with interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop