NE NE - Tyler Goodrich, 35, left his house to go on a run, Lincoln, 3 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I will never cease to be amazed by what people see in these few-second-long videos of exceptionally poor quality - meaning all the different things people see! If his parents aren't even sure it's him, how can anyone else?

That said, it looks to me like he is hopping off one foot when it strikes the ground, as if that foot is injured.

It looks like him to me and it also matches his clothes and habit of running. What does his husband think I wonder? I don't see an oddness of gait. I think it is the light causing that.
I'm wondering if the husband was able to help confirm the video just by the timeline information. Like, did he know TG left the house around that time? Did he see TG run south?

we do not know what he said as he left either- if it was"you'll never see me again" or "you'll be sorry you said that when I end it all" or "you be sure to take care of the kids because I'm gone" or something else like an ultimatum, it explains why MV would react. If TG usually ran in certain areas or routes, we have to assume that LE/family checked all those places. What is the nearest water feature? Curious if any coworkers/friends have said that he was upset or not himself.
I've been following the official Tyler Goodrich FB page - and there's literally been searches everyday. Some have been large organized ones to just a handful of volunteers, friends, etc. searching certain trails, rivers, neighborhoods, etc. and they have been very calculated in sharing what areas have been covered, what areas to search next, etc. After 14 days now, and no trace or sightings, I'm leaning towards self-harm, unfortunately, and wondering if TG's intent was self-harm, would he run/walk several miles away to commit the act - to distance himself from the home or make it more difficult to find him? Or would he go to a place that has special meaning? Curious for those who have followed similar cases if there's a pattern

My opinion- I’m leaning to the most likely scenario being self harm. That could explain why his husband called police after supposedly only a verbal argument. The issue i have with this theory is that it doesn’t seem law enforcement made any efforts the night of the initial call to locate him. We don’t know if his husband or other family members did.

If this is the case, I’m surprised he hasn’t been located yet, though it’s not unheard of. There was a case local to me where a man was missing for months ( last seen walking by a river) and ended up crawling into the storage cubby of his family’s camper and shooting himself. He went missing in the winter and wasn’t discovered until it warmed up and there was an odor.

If TG had taken off and committed self harm, how would he accomplish this? With what? He seems to have run off with only his wallet and the shirt on his back.

Also, would there not be some kind of giveaway, like scent or something else? I'm just saying. I am leaning towards the chance that there is another party involved who is assisting TG. Or perhaps TG had something stashed somewhere, like an "emergency kit" (some call it a go bag).

I'm curious about the call TG made before he left on his run. There was no answer to this call he made. I hope that the SO's office knows whose # he dialed.

I'm also curious by his mother's remarks
that he didn't go for a run. How does she know? I haven't seen pictures of her and wonder if she too is as involved in finding TG as TG's father.

there's literally been searches everyday. Some have been large organized ones to just a handful of volunteers, friends, etc. searching certain trails, rivers, neighborhoods, etc. and they have been very calculated in sharing what areas have been covered, what areas to search next, etc.

Respect. Good people, all of you dedicated searchers. Stay safe.

i’m getting a sinking feeling that tyler self harmed. if not, someone could’ve hit him (it was dark and he was running in darker non reflective clothing), panicked, and hid his body. another possible but less likely scenario is that someone picked him up and kidnapped him. my honest opinions.

I'm curious about the call TG made before he left on his run. There was no answer to this call he made. I hope that the SO's office knows whose # he dialed.

I'm also curious by his mother's remarks
that he didn't go for a run. How does she know? I haven't seen pictures of her and wonder if she too is as involved in finding TG as TG's father.
She has lead the charge in finding Tyler - she can't physically search, but is there to thank everyone participating. Nothing to look at there, by any means.

She has lead the charge in finding Tyler - she can't physically search, but is there to thank everyone participating. Nothing to look at there, by any means.
I wasn't thinking there was anything nefarious with his Mom...I was suprised when she was quoted as saying, "he didn't go out for a run". I kind of felt she was chiding those who said he went for a run. IMO, she probably has more info than anyone else (because she is his Mom) except for his husband.

I wasn't thinking there was anything nefarious with his Mom...I was suprised when she was quoted as saying, "he didn't go out for a run". I kind of felt she was chiding those who said he went for a run. IMO, she probably has more info than anyone else (because she is his Mom) except for his husband.
It APPEARS he went for a run but I think what Mom is saying is....He did not go for a run....He was running from the house. Those are 2 entirely different types of runs!

Just wondered if anyone else was getting reminders of the Nicola Bulley case (UK case Feb 2023)

Granted she didn't leave after an argument or run from the house, but she took her dog for a walk and vanished, no clues as to where she went, and was found around 2 weeks later in the river Wyre. They think she slipped in the river whilst getting the harness back on her dog. Could Tyler have fallen into a body of water in the dark? At this point, there are just no clues (at least that we know of anyway) to suggest any scenario, so I suppose any scenario is possible.

It APPEARS he went for a run but I think what Mom is saying is....He did not go for a run....He was running from the house. Those are 2 entirely different types of runs!
When I first read it, I thought that perhaps Mom was blaming the husband!
At the time, that comment really threw me. Actually, it still does.
I get it that no one (or so it seems,) wants to say what's really going on. But I guess those who are close to TG and his family know (hopefully) and it's really none of my/our business. But honestly, some definitive explanation would go a long way in quashing assumptions or misinterpretation. JMO

From my reading of her comments, she questioned him going for a run (term not meant as to flee from the house) that evening because he had an upcoming event that he was registered to run in and would not have chosen to run ahead of that event.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back