Need direction on Casey's supposed miscarriage, please

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When did Casey EVER quit having an active sex life? The more we hear in various interviews...the more men come out of the woodwork that she was sleeping with simultaneously! I don't believe one word of the miscarriage. It was drunk, sappy talk at a party where she wanted attention, imo.

ITA! great post SS :)

I think the miscarriage story was perhaps an attempt to throw a monkey wrench into the foul odor in the car and all the talk of DNA findings.

IMO, she had a "miscarriage" just like she was having "female problems" when she was 7 mos. pregnanat!!!

Nothing but a PLOY to gain symapthy and put the focus on her.

I knew a gal that lied about havining a miscarriage to "keep a man". She got caught in her lie, which, apparently, Casey never did...and when she did nobody even batted an eyelash.

What a terrible thing to lie about...of course, many if her lies were terrible things to lie about...

KC lies for attention........abortion is what I think, even if there was a conception.......a way to get a guy back??? So many men, sex, how would she ever know who fathered a baby??? What made her go so wild???? IMO

Sounds like abortion to me also. Didn't she borrow money from her friend Ryan Pasley saying that she needed money to pay her parents rent? Does anyone remember this?

Personally, I think it's a way off getting attention and sympathy. My sister (quite a bit like Casey) has supposedly had a stillborn and 4 miscarriages in the last 6 years. Nevermind that my sister's tubes were tied several years ago...
I think it's the same thing. Casey saw a way to get attention and sympathy, and she went fot it.

Just one more thing to the person who asked: we heard from Amy that Casey SAID that her reason for being upset at a party in May was caused by seeing/interacting with an ex whose baby she SAID she had miscarried at some unstated previous time. There may be other witnesses who saw Casey upset, but who didn't offer explanations.

Given that it all comes from Casey's word, I don't think it can be taken as fact. There is certainly nothing to support the wild speculations growing out of this: that she had the alleged miscarriage at that party, or in June or July, which are after the party; that she was wearing the gray pants when it occurred; that she saved it or had it in the trunk, thus accounting for evidence found there by LE; or that the miscarried fetus had Caylee's hair.

just one more thing to the person who asked: We heard from amy that casey said that her reason for being upset at a party in may was caused by seeing/interacting with an ex whose baby she said she had miscarried at some unstated previous time. There may be other witnesses who saw casey upset, but who didn't offer explanations.

Given that it all comes from casey's word, i don't think it can be taken as fact. There is certainly nothing to support the wild speculations growing out of this: That she had the alleged miscarriage at that party, or in june or july, which are after the party; that she was wearing the gray pants when it occurred; that she saved it or had it in the trunk, thus accounting for evidence found there by le; or that the miscarried fetus had caylee's hair.

amen.

Just one more thing to the person who asked: we heard from Amy that Casey SAID that her reason for being upset at a party in May was caused by seeing/interacting with an ex whose baby she SAID she had miscarried at some unstated previous time. There may be other witnesses who saw Casey upset, but who didn't offer explanations.

Given that it all comes from Casey's word, I don't think it can be taken as fact. There is certainly nothing to support the wild speculations growing out of this: that she had the alleged miscarriage at that party, or in June or July, which are after the party; that she was wearing the gray pants when it occurred; that she saved it or had it in the trunk, thus accounting for evidence found there by LE; or that the miscarried fetus had Caylee's hair.

Just to clarify, I did not say (nor imply) any of that...and I initially said it was alleged...not sure how that got turned into the "miscarried fetus had Caylee's hair"...wow.

Do you have a copy of the text messages and fired cop proof?

I'll say it again, for someone like her playing house to land a man, she would want to keep it "real" for her mens....

The text mssgs were released the other day - yes, during the interview LE questioning TR asked him about it & he stated they only used a condom once i think; & then they also asked him if she had told him about any std she may have... it's in the TR interview docs / TR text mssgs released. Hope this helps! :)

Pg 34 / Line 17 of transcript

Check the media thread. They came out this week in the evidence released by LE. Interview transcripts, taped interviews, IM's, text messages, computer forsenics and much more.

Sounds like abortion to me also. Didn't she borrow money from her friend Ryan Pasley saying that she needed money to pay her parents rent? Does anyone remember this?

laterit came out kc stole ryan checks---theft turned into a loan.........

kc opens mouth it is guaranteed a lie..........

it was at a party, kc was drinking, brandon was ignoring her....right after this she ran over and had sex with tony r....looks at the dates....she also was at chris s. house 2......the end of may is when kc rurned up having sex with several men ....

I used to know a girl very, very much like Casey. Abortion was her birth control.

Pregnancy was something she did when it seemed a guy was going to break up with her. Either real ones followed by an abortion, or pretend ones followed by a pretend miscarriage.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Casey has had a number of abortions and "miscarriages".

JMO

I think the miscarriage story was perhaps an attempt to throw a monkey wrench into the foul odor in the car and all the talk of DNA findings.

I agree. I think she was setting up yet another excuse for the foul odor in the car, just in case no one bought the squirrel story. But, a miscarriage in the first trimester would not have hair strands the color and length of Caylee's hair with a black death band on it. I also seriously doubt a miscarriage would have enough human tissue to create such an odor of human decomposition.

Like some of you fellow sleuthers, I knew a girl who told everyone she was with child in order to keep a dude around. Then he ducked out on her anyway and she did the whole flip flop that she miscarried and when he came back into her life, she said she didn't....so on and so forth and it ended up she was never with child...she was in dire need of attention...so it happens and I believe that KC LOVES LOVES LOVES attention.

As far as the abortion thing, though...she DID steal money and we haven't seen a huge or detailed accontability as to where all of that stolen money has gone (I mean, we've seen some, phone bills, material things as such).

I can't put anything past KC.
Nada
Nothing
No way
No how.

Myspace message from Casey to Brandon:

Feb 3, 2007 8:34 PM
oh yeah. and condoms=the devil.
enough said.

from http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2600959&postcount=262

Here is Exit13's response to the miscarriage...
Exit~
So we know they (KC & BS) dated in late 06 early 07. Did they hook up or date again that you know of anytime after that?

Why do you think KC would tell her friend that she had miscarried BS's baby? Are you aware that she miscarried BS's baby? Are you aware if the miscarriage was the potty room drama going on w/ her the night of the no clothes party or was it something else?

im not certain if they hooked up before, but ive asked before the caylee disappearance, and he has told me, and i quote : "oh hell no!"

and the miscarriage drama is real, BS believes it to be not true, just an attention/pity attempt on caseys part.

and the potty room drama was part miscarriage, and part "why doesnt brandon like me anymore :(" crap

Just to clarify, I did not say (nor imply) any of that...and I initially said it was alleged...not sure how that got turned into the "miscarried fetus had Caylee's hair"...wow.

I didn't say or imply that you had said these things. You seemed to suggest that you wanted information about the topic, and these are the various things that have been discussed, and I was just providing information, after having read all the documents released and a lot of posts about it. I'm sorry if my post offended you and, of course, you are free to draw your own conclusions about all of it. I thought you wanted people to chime in on the miscarriage "dispute."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back