Need Donations For New Court Documents

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked how much more is needed for the documents. MuzikMan told me that is an impossible question because it all depends on what happens, on what is filed, on what is made available.

So check back on this thread and we will keep you updated on the situation as best we can.

Besides future costs, I'm hoping enough of us chip in to help to defray his PAST outlay. Muzikman has already spent a bundle.

Done and also glad to help. Having all the documents to pour over is an amazing thing! Thanks!

No idea, that depends on how many more frivolous motions the Defense files. :crazy: I try to wait and see if Media will put them up before spending any money, but sometimes they are slow, and they don't always put up everything.

And don't worry about the gift/other option - either way is fine, the fees are just loose change. :)

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE! :blowkiss:

:blowkiss:I am so grateful to you Muzikman, and Tricia for letting everyone know that you have been paying for these doc's. I agree we should all chip in for this because most of us are front and center when new doc's are out and you have been kind enough to go through the trouble of providing them for us as well.

:waitasec:I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but when I click the link it takes me to open my pay-pal account, which I have but forgot my password and still waiting for that. I can't donate much, but feel that if each give at least $2.00 - $5.00 (If we can), it would make a big difference. I feel Muzikman has been very genours not only by paying for the doc's himself, using his own gas, taking time out of his daily schedule to go down and get the doc's on his own.
Thank You so much Muzikman for you generosity and dedication to Caylee.
I will be donating a bit once I figure out what I am doing wrong. Do you have a direct link? TIA :rose::grouphug:

okay, this was funny.

me: uhm, can I donate to...something?

husband: to what, TES?

me: no, uhm. something on websleuths.

him: well, what?

me: this guy on websleuths needs some money cause he gets all the court documents and we get them before the news posts them. (husband looking unimpressed) no, I mean, we get them before the news does sometimes, and he gets them himself and has to pay for it all.

him: so...he is asking for money.

me: no, he isnt. Tricia is.

him: tricia is?

me: yep.

him: what documents?

me: caylee anthony...

him: oh, her again.

pause.

him: *snore* (I AM SERIOUS HE FELL ASLEEP)

me: bear! get up and donate for me!

*details fly through the air*

donation made. :biglaugh:

This is the best idea yet...thank you Tricia and thank you Muzikman for all that you do! We were all in a panic when you left for NO and the docs came out...thought we were going to have to go find Zanny and make her turn you loose! That should tell you how very much your kindness and willingness to help Caylee and all of us sleuthers out, is genuinely appreciated!

Paypal done...thanks again!

:blowkiss:I am so grateful to you Muzikman, and Tricia for letting everyone know that you have been paying for these doc's. I agree we should all chip in for this because most of us are front and center when new doc's are out and you have been kind enough to go through the trouble of providing them for us as well.

:waitasec:I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but when I click the link it takes me to open my pay-pal account, which I have but forgot my password and still waiting for that. I can't donate much, but feel that if each give at least $2.00 - $5.00 (If we can), it would make a big difference. I feel Muzikman has been very genours not only by paying for the doc's himself, using his own gas, taking time out of his daily schedule to go down and get the doc's on his own.
Thank You so much Muzikman for you generosity and dedication to Caylee.
I will be donating a bit once I figure out what I am doing wrong. Do you have a direct link? TIA :rose::grouphug:

This is a direct link if you have a PayPal account already...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8478527

Done! Happy to help you help us!!

Thankyou Muzikman et al!

Thanks for all you do Musikman! This was a great idea, Tricia and I'm more than happy to help.

Can we get an exclusive thread for Musikman with links to all his files. I know he posts them in the individual threads, but would be great if easier to find.

Thanks again!

Thank you muzikman.* We all appreciate the travel time, gas, uploading efforts, follow up, and most of all your willingness to get the whole story for us.* Additionally, may I suggest that you double secret password protect your paypal account.In may help it avoid being hacked by a member of the defense team for the purpose of obtaining copies of docs that they can not afford to purchase on their own, or to purchase spaghetti dinners for those long nights working on this case.

Did it! Couldn't send much either, but will send some every month.
Thank you, Muzikman - we can help pay for copies, but you still donate your time.
Thank you, Tricia, for helping us support Muzikman's efforts to keep us updated.

I've been asking this guy for months to let me help him pay for these documents. Finally someone like Tricia twists his arm.

Let it be known that Muzikman :rocker: not only pays for the docs, but drives downtown, files paperwork, waits in line, etc. etc. to get these things for us. That is dedication. :thumb:

Only favor to ask now that I have visited PayPal...if you get the chance (and if you have the files) ... could you upload any evidence images from the latest dump somewhere, such as the duct tape? I am assuming they are in pretty high resolution.

Not terribly interested in Casey's back, so you can skip that. :sick:

Great idea about having a special thread for Muziman's documents.

MuzicMan, when you get another batch let me know and we'll put up a sticky thread for you so everyone can find them.

Thank you all so much for jumping right in to help Muzicman. You guys are the coolest.
Tricia

For a while now I have felt the urge to stick money in an envelope, address it to
MUZIKMAN, ORLANDO FLORIDA and stick it in the mailbox, but this is a much better solution.

Reading the thread and seeing how easily everyone is willing to give has me a little choked up.
I am glad to be a member here at Websleuths.

Done deal!!! Thanks, Muzikman!!! I read and read because of YOU!

First - Muzikman, Thank you for carrying this load for as long as you have. I would be privileged to help.

Second - being old and obtuse I couldn't figure out how to pay without having a paypal account............I believe Tricia said you don't have to have a paypal account - just a credit/debit card.

Did anyone else contribute without an account? If so could you share the process? TIA

First - Muzikman, Thank you for carrying this load for as long as you have. I would be privileged to help.

Second - being old and obtuse I couldn't figure out how to pay without having a paypal account............I believe Tricia said you don't have to have a paypal account - just a credit/debit card.

Did anyone else contribute without an account? If so could you share the process? TIA

Reading through their help section, it looks like you DO have to start an account in order to send money - for security reasons, I'm sure. No cost to start one though.
https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/m...ps=solutionPanels&solutionId=11616&isSrch=Yes

Whoops. I am so sorry. I thought you didn't need an account. I'll change my post.

LOL JWG. So you didn't like my Platypus eh? I thought he was fluffy cuuutee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico