Need Donations For New Court Documents

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to send a payment to you Muzikman and will continue to try and help out. Thanks a bunch!!!!

Thanks to SleutherOnTheSide, I found out that the Anthony's PI Dominic is linking to my docs on his site. :eek:
http://dgator.com/CMACourtFilings6.aspx

Given that I just started using DocStoc and they have only been up there for 2 days, I would hazard a guess that since the media didn't have them up until today, they came here to find the motions that Baez filed Monday.

I find that hilarious! Wonder if they'll make a contribution? :D

Thanks to SleutherOnTheSide, I found out that the Anthony's PI Dominic is linking to my docs on his site. :eek:
http://dgator.com/CMACourtFilings6.aspx

Given that I just started using DocStoc and they have only been up there for 2 days, I would hazard a guess that since the media didn't have them up until today, they came here to find the motions that Baez filed Monday.

I find that hilarious! Wonder if they'll make a contribution? :D

Don't count on it! Many on here have been know to "disseminate hate towards the family"! :dance:

I will send you money each month, because the one thing we know for sure is we have a long road ahead until trial. Thank you for all you do for us, it is absolutely amazing and if you want to write a book on this case, I'll be first in line to buy it. I know you don't want to reveal your identity, but you could have clients lined up around the block just from your reputation here.

All good things to you tonight Muzikman!

:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Oh my I had NO CLUE you were paying for these. I feel totally guilty. I'll be sending some cash along after my hubby gets paid tomorow. Please let us know when you need a refill LOL. Thanks again for everything, you are a gem!

First thing Friday morning ... right after I "harvest the crops" (Farmville addict here).

Muzik, your da bestest!!!!!

Just an FYI -- Getting the docs causes other expenses such as parking fees, gas, etc.

I specified that my donation was to buy Muzikman lunch as a thank you and if there was any change left from getting a burger on 49 cent hamburger day at McDonald's it was to be used for extraneous expenses.

We all know our Muzikman, without a special designation, he will only use funds for docs not the other expenses.

Hi Tricia and Muz

I have never used paypal and don't have a paypal account. I do however have a few aussie dollars to throw your way, quite happily. The exchange rate is so good now I could probably spare a few more. I have a credit card and would like to contribute. How do I do this?

:)

Thanks Muzik
th_icon_peace.gif

(snipped to provide only payment info)

If you can't donate then please do not. No one is going to know who did or did not donate. Again, even one dollar would help but do not feel obligated in any way.

MuzikMan is accepting paypal only. You do need a paypal account to send money. Plus you do need either a credit card or a debit card. It's really easy to sign up and it doesn't cost anything.

Muzikman has requested that if you donate to please include your Websleuths name. He wants to thank you personally. However, if you feel the least bit uncomfortable including your Websleuths name then please do not. That's fine. Whatever you feel comfortable doing.

If you want to donate please go to www.paypal.com Enter the email address Muzikman25@aol.com

If you have any questions please contact Muzikman or me.

Thank you for all you do:)

Tricia

Hi Tricia and Muz

I have never used paypal and don't have a paypal account. I do however have a few aussie dollars to throw your way, quite happily. The exchange rate is so good now I could probably spare a few more. I have a credit card and would like to contribute. How do I do this?

:)

Paypal accounts are free --- www.paypal.com

You may use your credit card to pay through PayPal. PayPal is the only way to send funds for docs.

First time poster. Hope the donation helped. Muzikman, Thank you for being so selfless! Back to lurking..... :)

Muzikman, this is not a one time thing. We have a long road ahead of us and couldn't do without you. Thanks to the WS'rs that brought this to Tricia's attention and thanks to Tricia for the support and encouragment of MM.

First time poster. Hope the donation helped. Muzikman, Thank you for being so selfless! Back to lurking..... :)

Awww come on . . . come back. :)

Glad you came out of hiding even if it was for just a moment.

We hope to hear from you again soon:)

Tricia

Hey Muzikman -- just dropped some funds to you. I'm sorry that I didn't see the part about sending it as a gift before I sent the funds. Since I've had a PayPal account for years -- it's so easy to do.

Just wanted to let you know that we really appreciate what you do. I hope to meet you in person one day. My parents live in Beverly Hills, FL (near Ocala).

We were just in Orlando back in July. A bunch of family & friends were there a few days before we went on a cruise to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday.

Of course my 2 boys love that Grandma & Grandpa live so close to the theme parks!:dance:

Have a fantastic day -- just wanted to show my appreciation for what you've done for us @ Websleuths.

Dude! Thanks!

now about that incident report for the stolen vehicle....

Love ya tons!
dana

KN_TEE111411121211121112.gif

Glad to have you posting with us! Hope you do it more often -- we can use your written contributions too!

And thank you and all the others who have donated for docs & expenses. Your donation helps all of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico