neighbor says he passed a LDT (husband of SB)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you know if the neighbors', SB and JB's, vehicles were searched? I'm kind of assuming they would have been, but haven't seen that yet.

I'll tell you, after seeing JB I might almost be back on the fence. :eek:

Why is it that a lot of these men have the same MO??? :banghead:

Why is that, Hambirg? I've seen him...and I don't find anything about his appearance that would make me think anything one way or the other. :waitasec:

ETA: MT described a man with medium length salt and pepper hair. Are there pictures I'm not seeing of JB with med length salt and papper hair? What am I missing here?

Why is that, Hambirg? I've seen him...and I don't find anything about his appearance that would make me think anything one way or the other. :waitasec:

ETA: MT described a man with medium length salt and pepper hair. Are there pictures I'm not seeing of JB with med length salt and papper hair? What am I missing here?

Well, the picture I saw his hair was shaved close to his head, but it did look like it could be salt and pepper. What really threw me off is how much he resembled Jersey. . body type, hair cut, he seemed short and muscular, etc.

I didn't know MT's description was "medium" length hair. Hmmm. . .all things to consider.

Well, the picture I saw his hair was shaved close to his head, but it did look like it could be salt and pepper. What really threw me off is how much he resembled Jersey. . body type, hair cut, he seemed short and muscular, etc.

I didn't know MT's description was "medium" length hair. Hmmm. . .all things to consider.

I have ALOT of problems with MT as a witness. He waited a week to report the sighting, he's given 2 different reasons for why he waited so long, he's given 2 very different descriptions of the man and the baby...I honestly just can't put alot of stock in what the man says.

JMO

Yeah, I can't say I disagree with you there. I think I was just really caught off guard by how JB looked. It gave me pause. . .that's all.

:blushing:At the risk of sounding like an idiot who is MT?:blushing:

O/T--I notice the difference in opinions on the length of sleep so here is a link http://www.babysleepsite.com/schedules/11-month-old-schedule/

I also think the confusion comes, depending on when you believe baby Lisa went to bed. Alot of posters have posted about their children/grandchildren sleeping a long time but none have said 14hr in one stretch. So if baby Lisa went to bed at 6:40pm it is possible she slept until 6:40am (12hrs) but if she was put to bed at 4:30pm it is unlikely she would sleep uninterrupted until 6:30am (14hrs).
*I may be remembering incorrectly but I believe she napped earlier also, If that is the case and it was my child I would be very concerned*
Warning: speculation::waitasec:head injury???:waitasec:

Do you know if the neighbors', SB and JB's, vehicles were searched? I'm kind of assuming they would have been, but haven't seen that yet.

I'll tell you, after seeing JB I might almost be back on the fence. :eek:

Why is it that a lot of these men have the same MO??? :banghead:

ETA-while I think the idea of the neighbor doing this out of revenge is kind of far out there, people have been known to go off the deep end when they believe they are facing a divorce. I just don't know. It's plausible to me though. Add to that the MT sighting and it's just enough to make me wonder.

--i'm assuming that they were, since we do know LE did a search of their house , blocked media access at the time they performed that search.

--according to jim spellman CNN, LE also searched their house in liberty, as well as a couple of others.

@coofersruleAnn Asenbauer
@jimspellmancnn first time tweetering- anyone check sb and jb house in Liberty under construction?
Nov 5

jimspellmancnnjim spellman
@coofersrule per the next door neighbor police checked that house and a couple others associated with him...his moms, a friends etc.
Nov 5

:blushing:At the risk of sounding like an idiot who is MT?:blushing:

:waitasec:

..mikeT--------motorcycle dude who had the 'man carrying a baby' sighting at 4 in the a.m.

Does SB still work for Jani King? Would have access to a lot of stuff.

--i'm assuming that they were, since we do know LE did a search of their house , blocked media access at the time they performed that search.

--according to jim spellman CNN, LE also searched their house in liberty, as well as a couple of others.

@jimspellmancnn first time tweetering- anyone check sb and jb house in Liberty under construction?
Nov 5

@coofersrule per the next door neighbor police checked that house and a couple others associated with him...his moms, a friends etc.
Nov 5

Thank you.

It sounds like LE was pretty thorough, they even searched JB's mom's house. I would imagine they did search the cars as well.

Nov 5

Nov 5
WOW- not making insinuation, but they must have looked at him pretty closely if they did actually go to that extent.

One thing that this shows to me is that LE has been working hard and following leads and have not just been too focused on DB.

LE = close to the vest
Parents lawyered up.
One parents states they failed LDT.
Cadaver dog hits in home.

Yep, we are all on the same old path again....and it's getting real old.

I for one, feel that LE in this case have been doing a very good job. They searched the home repeatedly, the searched neighbors homes, they found and questioned the homeless/handyman, they questioned the person who got a phone call from one of the families phone, they searched the woods and surrounding area several times, they followed up on the dumpster fire, they searched the local landfill and those are only the searches we know of. I do not feel they have put all their eggs in one basket so to speak. I wish that LE in other cases were as thorough as these have been.

1) She didn't say she was blacked out, she said "it's possible".

2) My kids slept in my room, so yes we were close and checking on them.

3) What I was responding to was that Lisa couldn't have slept that long unless she was drugged or dead. I was simply saying that my kids slept 12 hours a night by Lisa's age. So non-drugged, non-dead kids CAN sleep as long as it was suggested. If you're going to quote me and reply to me, I'd love if you were able to keep it in context. I never said she should get the mother of the year award. I was responding to a specific assumption that I know to be false.

I was not assessing her parenting habits of checking on, or not checking on her kids. Obviously since I kept my kids as close as I did for as long as I did, I could not relate to that part at all.

As soon as she said "It's possible" that she blacked out, she lost me. Any drinking person knows when they have a black out. She is not being honest, she is playing games.

As far as who passed poly and who didn't, we will never know because LE doesn't say....w/o permission.

..mikeT--------motorcycle dude who had the 'man carrying a baby' sighting at 4 in the a.m.

:floorlaugh:I dont think I ever knew his name just motorcycle guy or dude who saw baby:floorlaugh: THANK YOU

I for one, feel that LE in this case have been doing a very good job. They searched the home repeatedly, the searched neighbors homes, they found and questioned the homeless/handyman, they questioned the person who got a phone call from one of the families phone, they searched the woods and surrounding area several times, they followed up on the dumpster fire, they searched the local landfill and those are only the searches we know of. I do not feel they have put all their eggs in one basket so to speak. I wish that LE in other cases were as thorough as these have been.

It sure looks that way to me too and has from the beginning. That's why I don't get claims that all LE cares about and is doing is berating DB into making a confession.

As soon as she said "It's possible" that she blacked out, she lost me. Any drinking person knows when they have a black out. She is not being honest, she is playing games.

Ahh... we must have a different perception of what blacking out means. That explains a lot. IME a person who blacks out continues to function, but has no memory or awareness at things they did and said. Not just vague/drunk lack of awareness- but like a missing hunk of the night. In this case you usually don't know until you're discussing it with people and begin to piece together that you're missing a substantial chunk.

It makes sense that we would have different understandings of that statement if we have different understandings of blacking out :)

So exactly what does blacking out mean in a drunken stupor? I *advertiser censored*..umed that it meant you simply passed out cold to the world and woke up the next day or within so many hours.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuthchic
Back