Nejame Donates $5000 Earnings to Meter Reader Reward

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought the woman who passed away was a companion, not a spouse. I mention that only from a legal perspective.
Well, if I was his ex I'd be getting busy right about now.

Well, if I was his ex I'd be getting busy right about now.

There is no doubt in my mind that reward helped 2 people. Caylee for being found, and Kronk's son hopefully. Admittedly, I am not a fan of people not fulfilling child support obligations, assuming it's true.

Wow, my belief in Criminal Defense Atty's has been restored. I always pigeon-holed them into being heartless, souless people out to mess with facts in such a way that the truth seemed no longer to have legs to stand on. Allowing VERY guilty people to walk.

For MN to have done this is a wordless affirmation as to the depth of the guilt of Casey and the ruthless lying and fabrications of the Anthony Family. He was hired to professionally clean their messes up but I feel he knew after a time with them that he stepped into a pile of you-know-what deeper than he could see on the surface and there was no redeeming and negating the fact that the Anthony's daughter killed her own child. He could not, at the time get Cindy to just close her mouth and stop creating more work for him. I feel he saw how involved they were in the coverup of Casey's involvement. It must have been excruciating to be the Talking Head on the NG show every night with the feelings in his heart he had for them.

I thought the woman who passed away was a companion, not a spouse. I mention that only from a legal perspective.

ClickOrlando...

"Roy Kronk lost his wife to cancer last year, and that battle brought him down to his last dime," said Evans, who added that he would like to find a way to get his client some compensation.

I sent Mr NeJame's law practice an e-mail thanking him for this act of kindness (donating his personal wages to Mr Kronk) not expecting any response. To my surprise, Mr NeJame himself took the time to thank me for taking time to write. He said after discussing this with his wife, he decided it was the right thing to do, since Mr Kronk had done the right thing. Again, kudo's to Mr NeJame, who revealed his true character in this unselfish deed. And kudo's to Mr Kronk, for bringing Caylee "home."

I am days behind in reading but I thought NeJame donated this money elsewhere a couple of weeks ago ... :waitasec:

For this very reason, I have always believed Mr. Kronk.

If he was so gung ho to collect that reward $$ would he not have at least KNOWN who to call the tip in to.

He didn't call crimestoppers, so he didn't get the reward, first of all, to me that's just nuts, he should have got it regardless, he called REPEATEDLY. He did the right thing.

If he was after the reward he would have researched where to call to collect. He didn't.

Mark Nejame is a very nice man who cut his ties with the A's pretty quick once he got their number and he gave the $$ to Mr. Kronk because he believed it was the right thing to do.

Bless Mr. Kronk for being so persistant or we wouldn't have the body with the duct tape to help prosecute ICA.

If they call his grown son, he may have something else to say. We'll see.
I noticed the question of reward came up so I bumped this thread - lots of locked threads about Kronk exist.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob
Back