Nejame to represent GA and CA but not Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cindy is perhaps concerned about a perjury charge. Remember? HER phone records don't match the records LE has. Like her statement, under oath, that she text messaged or talked to Casey EVERYDAY. oooops.....

What if these whack jobs decide to sue all of those who have said negative things about them? Including us? :dance:

lol now that
would be a hoot!
Problem is you couldn't find a court house big enough to hold all of us!

:D

Is it farfetched to think the grandparents will be charged at the same time CA is charged?

Cindy is perhaps concerned about a perjury charge. Remember? HER phone records don't match the records LE has. Like her statement, under oath, that she text messaged or talked to Casey EVERYDAY. oooops.....

heh..boy was that ever an oopsie!

Cypress hill..

Is that the same band that has the song with the lyrcis
Insane in the membrane..insane in the brain..LOL

yah, lol.

"you're insane, GOT NO BRAIN."

I should put that on my sig. too eh? Lolo

LOL is the cam on a light pole so Cindy don't break it? :D:dance:

Imagine...Nurse Cindy Ratched with a loaded syringe in her hand.... smiling.... and approaching!

"NeJame wouldn't go into detail about what was discussed at the meeting. But he said the family is frustrated that the public and the media have lost focus of the search for Caylee."

I don't get it..First of all, many children missing don't get the pleasure of the personal Army this family has had trying to find this child..
Second..she doesn't want maggots, parasites and such around..the media hasn't lost focus of finding Caylee..they have only as the rest of us, look at the facts and realize that right now finding a body and bringing her to rest seems more feasible than looking for a child walking..
What is she thinking of doing? Suing the media because they aren't doing as she thinks they should do? This guy may want to back off too..

Can't all the "unpaid personal assistants" they were recruiting help them with their "search?"

It isn't perjury until someone lies under oath, but it would be in their best interests to have legal advice before testifying again. There are inconsistent statements floating around already and they have said enough to put their credibility in question. That would not make them good witnesses for their daughter. I'm sure they love the little PR spin in the statement from the attorney, and I'm sure he considers himself adept at handling the media, but so much verbiage has flowed from Mrs. A already, I just laughed.

Or this in an effort to help Casey's defense, maybe make it harder to have the parents be forced to testify against her somehow?

The criminal defense doesn't make sense because of conflict of interest.

And, "criminal lawyer" is redundant.

I think the two things are tied up together. They could possibly need criminal representation in the future, but they can't pay. A lawyer so inclined could try to finance that possible future representation with a bunch of civil lawsuits on behalf of the "villified" parents. He's gonna need to shut Cindy up, though.

Who would they sue, though? :confused: I haven't read or heard anyone talking smack about them in the media. I think we've all noticed that the media cuts CA a lot of slack. Unnecessarily so.

Maybe they want to sue the granny that was in Cindy's face or the guy on the lawn that GA called the Little Dude. I don't know a lot about the law, but i can't imagine a judge not laughing a case against TM out of court.

This whole thing is beyond ridiculous.

Casey knew when she left the car that her dad
would come to get it. She told TL this.....Dad
did come to get it but not at the place she left it.
IMHO this is part of HER script.......Let Dad get the
car and smell it and she knew, without one doubt,
that he would know what the smell was in it and
that he would also take matters into his own hands
about the cleaning.....AND THAT IS A WRAP.......

Casey will not go down alone......LA better run and
hide.......

Maybe they are afraid Casey will throw them under the bus.

Aug. 5, 2008

Criminal defense attorney Mark NeJame said prosecutors made a smart move by filing the charges and dodging a preliminary hearing.

“That eliminates the defense ability to now have this hearing,” he said. “And to either attempt to get her out on ROR release and as a tool to allow defense attorney uses to get more discoveries, so by filing timely it really takes the burden off of the state.”
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

INTERESTING when looking at the date

NeJame said it is official and he is now representing George and Cindy Anthony. Even though the grandparents are only potential witnesses in the case, he feels he needs to do damage control.

For the past two months, George and Cindy Anthony have been heard making random statements and spectacles of themselves in the media. NeJame says the grandparents realize it and are now asking for help.

"Unfortunately, they have been vilified in the press, on blogs, and people have made judgments against them," NeJame said. "One was a nurse, one was law enforcement and they don't know how to handle this."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

Who the heck would DONATE to their 'defense'??? I sure hope they are not taking money donated to finding Caylee. AND I hope this is a big lesson to never never donate to any family personally to search for a child. Only donate to a reputable search organization like TES. Never to a fund set up by family. Now look! They are probably taking money that was not meant for them to defend themselves against criminal actions. They must have gotten wind they may be arrested.

Exactly! I think they're going to be arrested too...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back