Nejame to represent GA and CA but not Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am personally glad they are protected. I think Caylee needs a guardian ad litem now. Wonder how that works in her state.

Oh oh oh, I am not so sure that the Anthony's are worried about being charged with anything. I just read the wftv article about this lawyer. I believe he is going to be one of those lawyers that threatens lawsuits over anyone that says negative remarks about the Anthony's. Remember the lawyer that Ramsey's hired that was always threatening to sue? I forget his name. He was also a well known lawyer. They hired him to protect their image and I think thats what the Anthony's are doing with this lawyer.

from www.wftv.com

Nejame said he would not be taking over Casey's case, but instead would be representing George and Cindy Anthony. He said, if he steps in, he would help deal with the negative publicity.

Eyewitness News also talked to Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, about the situation and he said he thinks George and Cindy Anthony need an attorney because right now "they are being vilified on TV."

Eyewitness News asked Nejame if it would be a pro bono case and he would only say he did not want to talk about finances; however there would be some people contributing to the fund.

LOL! Then Nancy G better keep her mouth shut! She's already got a sleuth of people suing her now...

This is just another entrant to the circus crawling out of the clown car (it has to be near empty by now right?).

It is highly unlikely that this is for criminal charges as he says he is representing both of them. Maybe he can finally get a muzzle on Cindy. Though I think he told her to stop talking to the press so she sent them an email blasting a nonprofit search group for feeding off of their missing granddaughter. I doubt that is what he had in mind when he said stop talking to them. She is so resistant to advice he will probably drop them quickly as well.

I have no idea whether they intentionally destroyed or withheld evidence in this case. If they did I am sure they will be prosecuted. But all the lies Cindy has told that are being quoted as obstruction have nothing to do with anything criminal. Obstruction of justice in that context would be for lying to an officer (like Casey is charged with). We don't know what she has said to the cops and we don't have access to her interviews yet. Prosecution for the public statements is just not going to happen.

Cindy is a skilled manipulator... She taught her daughter well...

It isn't perjury until someone lies under oath, but it would be in their best interests to have legal advice before testifying again. There are inconsistent statements floating around already and they have said enough to put their credibility in question. That would not make them good witnesses for their daughter. I'm sure they love the little PR spin in the statement from the attorney, and I'm sure he considers himself adept at handling the media, but so much verbiage has flowed from Mrs. A already, I just laughed.

I'm not sure of the date but I think at Caseys bond hearing, Cindy was asked about Zenaida G. and she stated that the nanny has watched Caylee for over a year & a half. :liar:Is that a mislead on the stand or directly lying under oath? I saw the clip on NG the other night.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US

I cant be sure if I heard it correctly?. But Cindy did directly lie to the public on GVS

He should be soliciting donations from Fox News, CNN, and the local Orlando TV stations and newspapers.

They're the ones with the most financial interest in the case.
Exactly my feelings on the subject!

Maybe he should invest in that banner ad right above the web cams to solicite money for his time staring at the web cams.

I'm not sure of the date but I think at Caseys bond hearing, Cindy was asked about Zenaida G. and she stated that the nanny has watched Caylee for over a year & a half. :liar:Is that a mislead on the stand or directly lying under oath? I saw the clip on NG the other night.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US

I cant be sure if I heard it correctly?. But Cindy did directly lie to the public on GVS

She did testify to that under oath at the bond hearing, didn't she?

I think the grandparents hired the lawyer to find out how they can talk out of the contradicting stories they've been telling to the police and media without getting in trouble in court and to make their daughter look good. For instance, how can they get out of saying it smelled like a dead body in the car.

Pretty much the same thing at my house. My hubby and kids are starting to ask me how "my case" is going. :rolling:

Maybe I need to step away from the t.v and computer. :banghead:
My husband and son are calling me Nancy... :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back