Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurtz and the sheriff didn't make a 10 hour series of omitted details and call it a documentary. The new documentary coming out by the ID channel will show it all (at least that's what they say) and, at the very least, if people want to still believe that he is innocent, will do it with ALL of the info. I find it very interesting that they released Brendon's trial transcript but not Stevens.

of course not, Ken Kratz was too busy harassing vulnerable young women.

Kurtz and the sheriff didn't make a 10 hour series of omitted details and call it a documentary. The new documentary coming out by the ID channel will show it all (at least that's what they say) and, at the very least, if people want to still believe that he is innocent, will do it with ALL of the info. I find it very interesting that they released Brendon's trial transcript but not Stevens.

This was what? a 7 week trial. There is no way they can show us ALL of it. Kratz has not said anything or shown anything in the last few weeks that is so compelling that I have changed my mind and think that SA doesn't at least deserve a new trial. It will be interesting to see if this new show, with promises of showing all of the evidence, might change the minds of some that believe the verdict was justified ;-)

Trial transcripts are open record, you should be able to request it from Calumet County.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kratz is embarrassed but the documentary did nothing illegal. They didn't call him names or slander him. Even if they only showed one side of the story (I don't believe this as I believe the purpose was to highlight flaws in the legal system), it isn't illegal to film and produce your side of the story. He's more than welcome to put his side out there.

JMO.

SO basically Kratz, after his flaws and lies and shenanigans are once again in the spotlight wants to sue Netflix. He wants... to retaliate...

Probably a lot like the sheriff's office felt when Avery was exonerated.

200_s.gif

I guess that is the part that frustrates me and even scares me a little in that people sat through 10 hours of propaganda and now think that they know the answer to everything - LE framed him! He's innocent! Poor guy is just being railroaded! Man! And these are the people who make some of the important decisions in our lives. Very frightening!

Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey have been sitting in prison for 10 yrs. These two men are serving their prison sentence, nothing can give them back those years. Time hasn't stood still, it is still marching on.

This doco opens people's eyes to reality, that corruption and coerced confessions are real. It's terrifying that this could happen to any one of us, and I never lose sight of this. MaM raises very real concerns for how the whole investigation was conducted and that a new trial should be considered, at least.
Brendan, imo, should be set free.

MaM was produced because of SA's false imprisonment in 1985 where he served 18 years for a crime he didn't commit, the team didn't come along after TH's murder to create havoc, they were there from the start and just kept following their instincts.

If watching the 'interview' by Fassbender and Weigert with Brendan doesn't cause concern, I don't know what will.

Someone need to make a documentary showing all of the coerced confessions from people who were eventually exonerated. Particularly children. Then the general public may have a better understanding that sometimes innocent people DO confess to crimes they did not commit.

Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey have been sitting in prison for 10 yrs. These two men are serving their prison sentence, nothing can give them back those years. Time hasn't stood still, it is still marching on.

This doco opens people's eyes to reality, that corruption and coerced confessions are real. It's terrifying that this could happen to any one of us, and I never lose sight of this. MaM raises very real concerns for how the whole investigation was conducted and that a new trial should be considered, at least.
Brendan, imo, should be set free.

MaM was produced because of SA's false imprisonment in 1985 where he served 18 years for a crime he didn't commit, the team didn't come along after TH's murder to create havoc, they were there from the start and just kept following their instincts.

If watching the 'interview' by Fassbender and Weigert with Brendan doesn't cause concern, I don't know what will.

Could not agree more about Brendan. I read all of his interviews, and while they were all horrible, the 5/13 one was just so awful. It was so apparent how little Brendan knew, and how willing he was to give them what they wanted, and watching LE exploit this 16 year old learning disabled kid just made me sick. The saddest part is Brendan is just one of many juveniles in the U.S. in this situation. Sad

Someone need to make a documentary showing all of the coerced confessions from people who were eventually exonerated. Particularly children. Then the general public may have a better understanding that sometimes innocent people DO confess to crimes they did not commit.

Best idea I have heard all year :)

10 min is not a lot of time to clean a shower, or a sink. 10 min is IMPOSSIBLE to clean a crime scene such as the one Brendan described. Slitting a throat leaves blood splatter everywhere, not to mention that mattress would have had blood on it, they'd never have been able to get it all out. That's just the obvious evidence, they'd never get all the trace, they probably wouldn't know what to look for.

During Dassey's trial, a crime scene tech testified that maybe someone like him could have cleaned the garage as thoroughly as it was done. Avery and Dassey were not crime scene techs, Dassey had an IQ of between 69-73. There is no way a crime occurred in that bedroom or garage, at least not like they described.

Of course, Fassbender and Wiegert, being the helpful guys they were, tried to clean up Brendan's timeline so they had closer to an hour for cleanup (still ludicrous) and help out his story by moving the murder scene from the bedroom to the garage/jeep. Ugh.

BBM

I fully agree. Anyone who has sons knows it takes more than ten minutes just to clean the pee around the toilet. Let alone a full-on crime scene!

I'm only on episode 5 & have a lot of wtf comments while watching. I can't get over the treatment of Jodi. Arresting her for violating the no contact order because she smiled at sa when she passed him in a car??????!!! The key is another biggie & the cop verifying the license number on the rav 4 before they even found it. Lots of things that make you go hmmmmm. Craziness I tell you craziness.

I'm only on episode 5 & have a lot of wtf comments while watching. I can't get over the treatment of Jodi. Arresting her for violating the no contact order because she smiled at sa when she passed him in a car??????!!! The key is another biggie & the cop verifying the license number on the rav 4 before they even found it. Lots of things that make you go hmmmmm. Craziness I tell you craziness.

This is around the time that I started googling to see the "whole" story. Good luck... it gets worse ;-) I binge watched it, stayed up till 4 am, got up at 8 with the kids and started watching again the minute they left for school LOL

I guess that is the part that frustrates me and even scares me a little in that people sat through 10 hours of propaganda and now think that they know the answer to everything - LE framed him! He's innocent! Poor guy is just being railroaded! Man! And these are the people who make some of the important decisions in our lives. Very frightening!

Interesting. The part that scares me is that there are people who watched the confession of BD, saw a key appear out of nowhere after numerous searches, saw a brutal supposed crime scene with no traces of a gruesome crime etc. etc etc .... And still think these men got a fair trial and chalk up obvious big time corruption to "LE mistakes"

I'll tell you what.. You go live in a world where these crooks are running society and I will go live in a world where we put the brightest, most compassionate minds in charge.

I don't believe that he is guilty either. There is a ton of evidence that someone else did it, and someone else (now dead) once confessed to that crime. He was railroaded as well.
Really? What about McDonald, that killed his wife and babies in FT Bragg decades ago?

Interesting. The part that scares me is that there are people who watched the confession of BD, saw a key appear out of nowhere after numerous searches, saw a brutal supposed crime scene with no traces of a gruesome crime etc. etc etc .... And still think these men got a fair trial and chalk up obvious big time corruption to "LE mistakes"

I'll tell you what.. You go live in a world where these crooks are running society and I will go live in a world where we put the brightest, most compassionate minds in charge.

BBM:

Amen, CoolJ. Amen!

Patiently waiting on this important evidence that actually proves SA murdered TH Ken Kratz is talking about. If he is going to comment on it, then back up what you say!

Wait...it gets worse and worse. Poor Brendan.

On Fox News tonight on Kelly File Kratz was on. He said the documentary left out that they found her camera and her phone in another area on the property in a burn barrel. I didn't see it my brother told me so I'm going watch it when the show repeats.

I wonder why ID Discovery is upset? My take is maybe they have a family member in the Sheriffs Department. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123