Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, there are multiple families on this property and if all of them are innocent, no one notices the stranger burning her body in the firepit???

Another great point!

But I don't think all of them are innocent.

So, there are multiple families on this property and if all of them are innocent, no one notices the stranger burning her body in the firepit???

....And then sprinkling various parts of the burnt body in other parts of the property and the nearby quarry?

But then that brings in the other question.... was the primary burning done in that firepit??? or were her remains placed there at a later date? That has been a debate as well.

Where was a fire known with 100% confidence and proof to be burning for hours, a fire that happened to contain tires with steel belts? Probably a good place to start. Who was at this fire? Probably another good place to start.

I've read in this thread, I believe, that the Avery family went to the cabin on November 1, but TH wasn't reported missing until the 3rd. Did they leave for the cabin before the cops took over their property? Or was that an error?

....And then sprinkling various parts of the burnt body in other parts of the property and the nearby quarry?

There is the unknown male DNA from a stain found at the quarry which also tested positive for blood. I think this is a very important clue in this case.

I asked this question here and another poster kindly answered that it was the 5th of November the Avery's left the property for 8 days. Now, I don't remember what time the police actually asked them to leave or whether it was the night before or that day or what time they left. I am not even sure dates are on the documentary. I may have to watch the ten episodes again. When I watched the documentary, a family member was in the middle of watching it and I wanted to start at the beginning of course, and was positive I selected 'watch from the beginning' on netflix but it started with Brendan's trial and I could not figure out what was going on but watched that episode and the next til I finally figured it out. So I screwed up and ended up confused.

I asked this question here and another poster kindly answered that it was the 5th of November the Avery's left the property for 8 days. Now, I don't remember what time the police actually asked them to leave or whether it was the night before or that day or what time they left. I am not even sure dates are on the documentary. I may have to watch the ten episodes again. When I watched the documentary, a family member was in the middle of watching it and I wanted to start at the beginning of course, and was positive I selected 'watch from the beginning' on netflix but it started with Brendan's trial and I could not figure out what was going on but watched that episode and the next til I finally figured it out. So I screwed up and ended up confused.

It was the 3rd that they went to his home twice. The news that aired that interview of Avery saying so was done on the 3rd. The night before the news aired it on the 4th. He left for the cabin to be with the family that was already there on the 4th of November. That left all night the night of the 4th with no averys on the property. They were ordered to stay off the property on the 5th for 8days for the search warrant that was issued after they found the car the morning of the 5th.

November 4, 2005:

Search efforts for Teresa include helicopters flying over the Avery property, and hanging fliers around town.

Avery appears on the 5pm news, saying he allowed the police to search his trailer. The interview was taken the night before.

Officers canvass the area for information on Teresa's whereabouts. When they speak with Brendan Dassey, he states he never saw Teresa after getting off the bus.

Steven Avery leaves for his family's cabin in Crivitz

- See more at: http://stevenaverycase.com/timeline-of-halbach-case/#sthash.oUabsNGZ.dpuf

There is the unknown male DNA from a stain found at the quarry which also tested positive for blood. I think this is a very important clue in this case.

Oh Really? May I ask where did you read this. this is very interesting.

Good catch on the Quarry Questionable Stain. Also says the reddish brown color indicate blood. They just call it a stain though, It does not say what the stain is on. That is interesting.

Good catch on the Quarry Questionable Stain. Also says the reddish brown color indicate blood. They just call it a stain though, It does not say what the stain is on. That is interesting.

I think it was rocks. CX is the item number for the swab and the actual item would have a different number (the best I can tell from reading the reports) a number listed like tag#8411(example only ) If I am correct .

Very important detail, that we still don't have an answer to, but heard Nancy Grace say on Dr. Phil as if it was fact.

We know that Steve Avery made a call to Teresa Halbach around 4:35 (if I remember correctly) without *67. Was a voicemail left for this call ?

Nancy Grace says he called and leaves a message asking why she didn't show up.

If this voicemail exists, that is indeed very damning evidence. Does it ? I have heard the theory of the purpose of that call, but never in context of an actual voicemail.

<modsnip> Anyone know for sure ?

Some guy from the UK, Ireland, iirc, interviews SA & Brendan's family.

[video=youtube;ifxMoHDJ7ks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifxMoHDJ7ks[/video]

It was the 3rd that they went to his home twice. The news that aired that interview of Avery saying so was done on the 3rd. The night before the news aired it on the 4th. He left for the cabin to be with the family that was already there on the 4th of November. That left all night the night of the 4th with no averys on the property. They were ordered to stay off the property on the 5th for 8days for the search warrant that was issued after they found the car the morning of the 5th.

November 4, 2005:

Search efforts for Teresa include helicopters flying over the Avery property, and hanging fliers around town.

Avery appears on the 5pm news, saying he allowed the police to search his trailer. The interview was taken the night before.

Officers canvass the area for information on Teresa's whereabouts. When they speak with Brendan Dassey, he states he never saw Teresa after getting off the bus.

Steven Avery leaves for his family's cabin in Crivitz

- See more at: http://stevenaverycase.com/timeline-of-halbach-case/#sthash.oUabsNGZ.dpuf

Thank you for the link. Very informative. The thing that has concerned me, not knowing the timeline very well has been answered. Steven left on the 4th and the hard evidence was found on the 5th. If he did this, he must have known LE would find the car and the bones. If he didn't do it, he didn't know this evidence was there. It makes one wonder and believe the car could have been moved to the lot on the evening of the 4th, or early on the 5th, and the burn barrels returned to the lot. No wonder so many question this case.

http://www.macombdaily.com/general-...rer-becomes-issue-in-vancallis-jury-selection

Starting to see a lot of fallout from Mam...Laws are being made in Tennessee about juveniles and them having attorneys present, WI is making laws about more compensation for wrongful convictions, and now this. At least we now know what O'Kelly is doing today now and that some people are holding him accountable for his part in this mess, though. :)

Thank you for the link. Very informative. The thing that has concerned me, not knowing the timeline very well has been answered. Steven left on the 4th and the hard evidence was found on the 5th. If he did this, he must have known LE would find the car and the bones. If he didn't do it, he didn't know this evidence was there. It makes one wonder and believe the car could have been moved to the lot on the evening of the 4th, or early on the 5th, and the burn barrels returned to the lot. No wonder so many question this case.

What I'm interested in knowing is when the rest of the family left for the cabin, how long was SA there alone at the property to clean up his trail.

Greetings all, I get that some people have opinions regarding various TV personalities. However, please refrain from discussing those personalities, how you feel about them, etcetera. Instead, let's focus upon the case. That is, did anything come out of said TV show that was previously unknown? If so, has it changed your view (or not), and why? Importantly, is there a means to confirm or rule it out? Thanks! And happy sleuthing!

What I'm interested in knowing is when the rest of the family left for the cabin, how long was SA there alone at the property to clean up his trail.

I guess it would have been all night on the 3rd although I have read Earl (not sure if correct name) stayed on the property while the family was gone. What do you think he cleaned up? If I remember correctly there was no DNA of Teresa's found anywhere in the trailer or garage except a bullet that was contaminated by the person doing the DNA test. And, if he did do this, he forgot to take the key with him. So, he left the RAV4, the license plates, (which I don't know if they were fingerprint tested), the bones, the burned phone, camera etc and the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo